Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Words order for translation of nickname

HellFire90
November 11, 2020

Drem yol lok!

I'm a new member, huge fan of Skyrim.  I'm working on a modding project for my pc ( a customized PSU cover) I'd love to have my nickname written on it in draconic runes, with a RGB led Backlight. A sort of word of power written on the wall with leds behind.
As you can see, my nickname is composed by Hell , Fire and the number 90.
Since Toor is Inferno (hell) and Yol is Fire, what would be the correct order?
Toor Yol or Yol Toor? And what about the number?

Thanks everybody!

by HellFire90
November 11, 2020

Drem yol lok!

I'm a new member, huge fan of Skyrim.  I'm working on a modding project for my pc ( a customized PSU cover) I'd love to have my nickname written on it in draconic runes, with a RGB led Backlight. A sort of word of power written on the wall with leds behind.
As you can see, my nickname is composed by Hell , Fire and the number 90.
Since Toor is Inferno (hell) and Yol is Fire, what would be the correct order?
Toor Yol or Yol Toor? And what about the number?

Thanks everybody!

Morahkrin
January 16, 2021

Hey, I'm a bit of a newbie, but here's my hottake

Since generally "Hellfire" is it's own word in English, meaning "Fire of Hell", you could either go "Hell's Fire" which could be "Toordro yol", or "Fire of Hell" which could be "Yolsetoor" 

For numbers, 90 would just be "Nenmen", but you could still probably just use "90" online

by Morahkrin
January 16, 2021

Hey, I'm a bit of a newbie, but here's my hottake

Since generally "Hellfire" is it's own word in English, meaning "Fire of Hell", you could either go "Hell's Fire" which could be "Toordro yol", or "Fire of Hell" which could be "Yolsetoor" 

For numbers, 90 would just be "Nenmen", but you could still probably just use "90" online

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.