Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm Russian from Arkhangelsk Russia

Oblivion Hearth
May 10, 2021

anyone wanna talk russian or Dovah with me? you don't have to be fluent in russian but for Dovahzul at least a semi understanding and if you don't speak russian dovahzul its literally russian grammer with Dovahzul words but russian scentce structer? for example? i don't know in russian is ? →Ya → as in yeah meaning (I, I AM, I'M, I'D, I'll,) it means to pretain to self, ?? → ne → as in knee, meaning (not) but is interpided as Don't and Do not which Don't is a conjunction or a compound word i'm not sure which it is but its one of the two an in russian we don't have the word for don't in a direct singular word itself, ???? → znayu → as in zizz-nigh-you, meaning know/knows depending on scentce structure, Which in legit engilsh is "i not know" for "i don't know" in russian. the gramers pretty simple?

by Oblivion Hearth
May 10, 2021

anyone wanna talk russian or Dovah with me? you don't have to be fluent in russian but for Dovahzul at least a semi understanding and if you don't speak russian dovahzul its literally russian grammer with Dovahzul words but russian scentce structer? for example? i don't know in russian is ? →Ya → as in yeah meaning (I, I AM, I'M, I'D, I'll,) it means to pretain to self, ?? → ne → as in knee, meaning (not) but is interpided as Don't and Do not which Don't is a conjunction or a compound word i'm not sure which it is but its one of the two an in russian we don't have the word for don't in a direct singular word itself, ???? → znayu → as in zizz-nigh-you, meaning know/knows depending on scentce structure, Which in legit engilsh is "i not know" for "i don't know" in russian. the gramers pretty simple?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.