Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I need help with a translation

Norokah
July 26, 2021

As far as I can tell, these runes are nonsense. There's a bit of random text on the first two lines followed by an attempt at the alphabet after that. It seems to me that the person writing the runes might not have been very familiar with them, as some of the lines are facing the wrong way and are a bit carelessly proportioned.

Here's my translation:

?aaei(t?)ah
urirooey
abeyd
ef.(i?)hi
jklmnop
qrtuv
wxyz

by Norokah
July 26, 2021

As far as I can tell, these runes are nonsense. There's a bit of random text on the first two lines followed by an attempt at the alphabet after that. It seems to me that the person writing the runes might not have been very familiar with them, as some of the lines are facing the wrong way and are a bit carelessly proportioned.

Here's my translation:

?aaei(t?)ah
urirooey
abeyd
ef.(i?)hi
jklmnop
qrtuv
wxyz

kristkos
August 19, 2021
Norokah

Here's my translation:

?aaei(t?)ah
urirooey
abeyd
ef.(i?)hi
jklmnop
qrtuv
wxyz

Thank you so much, really sorry for the late reply

by kristkos
August 19, 2021
Norokah

Here's my translation:

?aaei(t?)ah
urirooey
abeyd
ef.(i?)hi
jklmnop
qrtuv
wxyz

Norokah
August 20, 2021
kristkos

No problem! I do love that the runes look cool even when they don't seem to be saying anything.

by Norokah
August 20, 2021
kristkos

No problem! I do love that the runes look cool even when they don't seem to be saying anything.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.