Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Is this community dead?

1  2 > >>  

Dinokin
August 19, 2021

Several months ago, when I go to the site forums, I can see a lot of new posts and new answers. But now, everything has changed. Many posts are dead, because their last answer is more than 6 months ago... Also, I can't see many members online the same time as me. I understand that not many people play Skyrim, and few of them would like to study Dragon Language further, but why are those 12000+ members inactive? Now there are only two posts on the "The Elder Scrolls General Discussion" Forum, and one of them is posted by me. Are there still enough active  members to keep this site alive?

by Dinokin
August 19, 2021

Several months ago, when I go to the site forums, I can see a lot of new posts and new answers. But now, everything has changed. Many posts are dead, because their last answer is more than 6 months ago... Also, I can't see many members online the same time as me. I understand that not many people play Skyrim, and few of them would like to study Dragon Language further, but why are those 12000+ members inactive? Now there are only two posts on the "The Elder Scrolls General Discussion" Forum, and one of them is posted by me. Are there still enough active  members to keep this site alive?

Dinokin
August 19, 2021

Please, answer me so that I can know there are still people loving this community!

by Dinokin
August 19, 2021

Please, answer me so that I can know there are still people loving this community!

Norokah
August 19, 2021

Sadly, the vast majority of people have moved on from this site (and presumably Dovahzul), but I'm still here! And thank you for the nice armor :)

Also, if you're on reddit, /r/dovahzul still has people posting at least every few days.

by Norokah
August 19, 2021

Sadly, the vast majority of people have moved on from this site (and presumably Dovahzul), but I'm still here! And thank you for the nice armor :)

Also, if you're on reddit, /r/dovahzul still has people posting at least every few days.

Dinokin
August 20, 2021

This is sad news, I have to admit, but this site is really good and I won't leave it. Oh, while I am saying this, I can see 4 members online, including you and me.

by Dinokin
August 20, 2021

This is sad news, I have to admit, but this site is really good and I won't leave it. Oh, while I am saying this, I can see 4 members online, including you and me.

Dinokin
August 20, 2021

Ha, as to the armor, I did have a lot of collection before in my old account, but then I DELETED that account and made a new one just because I didn't know how to change the email for that account, and so I lost those items forever. This new account don't have many things, and when I saw that I had the Thieves Guild Master Armor which you didn't have, I decided to give it to you.

by Dinokin
August 20, 2021

Ha, as to the armor, I did have a lot of collection before in my old account, but then I DELETED that account and made a new one just because I didn't know how to change the email for that account, and so I lost those items forever. This new account don't have many things, and when I saw that I had the Thieves Guild Master Armor which you didn't have, I decided to give it to you.

cody117war
August 26, 2021
Dinokin

It truly is sad, as skyrim is a fun game

by cody117war
August 26, 2021
Dinokin

It truly is sad, as skyrim is a fun game

cody117war
August 27, 2021
Norokah

At least reddit has people that appreciate keizaal

by cody117war
August 27, 2021
Norokah

At least reddit has people that appreciate keizaal

Sonaak Kroinlah
August 29, 2021

For the record, im still here to talk to lol. And im not the only one. (Come find us on the commiunty wall). But in all fairness comparing thuum .org to reddit is like comparing Stewart Island to China, even on the best of days. ;)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
August 29, 2021

For the record, im still here to talk to lol. And im not the only one. (Come find us on the commiunty wall). But in all fairness comparing thuum .org to reddit is like comparing Stewart Island to China, even on the best of days. ;)

Din Aar Se Mora
September 2, 2021

I only just joined this site. It seems like I missed the party though. Nevertheless, it's nice to meet everyone!

by Din Aar Se Mora
September 2, 2021

I only just joined this site. It seems like I missed the party though. Nevertheless, it's nice to meet everyone!

Diivyahnahl
September 10, 2021
I joined a hot second ago it’s a limping community but nonetheless alive
by Diivyahnahl
September 10, 2021
I joined a hot second ago it’s a limping community but nonetheless alive

Volthurnil
January 30, 2022
Norokah

Sad to see everything modernised. I enjoy this site, cause it reminds me of early internet days I do really miss.

by Volthurnil
January 30, 2022
Norokah

Sad to see everything modernised. I enjoy this site, cause it reminds me of early internet days I do really miss.

Macrinus
February 21, 2022

I hope its not dead! I've basically just joined in order to do some research for my paper on the performativity of the language.

by Macrinus
February 21, 2022

I hope its not dead! I've basically just joined in order to do some research for my paper on the performativity of the language.

andy
March 22, 2022

Even going to the reddit, there's no members online and now the last post was a month ago :( 

I remember using this site all the way in 2015 at 12 years old lol. There used to be two or three rows of active profile pics at the bottom of the page daily. Now it's rare to see more than myself...

by andy
March 22, 2022

Even going to the reddit, there's no members online and now the last post was a month ago :( 

I remember using this site all the way in 2015 at 12 years old lol. There used to be two or three rows of active profile pics at the bottom of the page daily. Now it's rare to see more than myself...

Wendy Marvell
April 16, 2022
andy

It truly is sad, I only just joined, but I can only imagine how glorious it was in it's heyday.

by Wendy Marvell
April 16, 2022
andy

It truly is sad, I only just joined, but I can only imagine how glorious it was in it's heyday.

Diz
April 28, 2022
Do you think sharing the site would possibly bring it back? I also just joined so I had others to talk to. I roleplay a lot and build a lot of characters from the Merethic Era or just Dragonborn characters in general. I was wanting to see what others thought of a race idea I had, but now I just want to try and revive the website.
by Diz
April 28, 2022
Do you think sharing the site would possibly bring it back? I also just joined so I had others to talk to. I roleplay a lot and build a lot of characters from the Merethic Era or just Dragonborn characters in general. I was wanting to see what others thought of a race idea I had, but now I just want to try and revive the website.
 1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.