Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How Bethesda Game Studios made Skyrim’s Dragon language

Mirkrahven
August 20, 2021

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, Bethesda published an article yesterday on how they developed the dragon language. :)

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/article/1rL4bCScN6RYXaXQb4ownj/how-bethesda-game-studios-made-skyrims-dragon-language

by Mirkrahven
August 20, 2021

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, Bethesda published an article yesterday on how they developed the dragon language. :)

https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/article/1rL4bCScN6RYXaXQb4ownj/how-bethesda-game-studios-made-skyrims-dragon-language

Norokah
August 20, 2021

Thanks for posting this! I love the anecdote about the wedding cake. I'm totally using ros.

by Norokah
August 20, 2021

Thanks for posting this! I love the anecdote about the wedding cake. I'm totally using ros.

Mirkrahven
August 20, 2021

Do you think ros can be considered as canon?

by Mirkrahven
August 20, 2021

Do you think ros can be considered as canon?

Kahvozein
August 20, 2021

Since it never appeared in-game, no it can't. But because it was invented by one of the dragon language creators, we might be able to use it even though it's not entirely official.

by Kahvozein
August 20, 2021

Since it never appeared in-game, no it can't. But because it was invented by one of the dragon language creators, we might be able to use it even though it's not entirely official.

Sonaak Kroinlah
November 24, 2021

This would be considered tier 2 canon, which means it's canon unless it directly contradicts a more official source (aka Skyrim) in which case that is considered the canon.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
November 24, 2021

This would be considered tier 2 canon, which means it's canon unless it directly contradicts a more official source (aka Skyrim) in which case that is considered the canon.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.