DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

Personally as an Argonian I would like to see Black Marsh

by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2013

Personally as an Argonian I would like to see Black Marsh

Loniizrath
December 25, 2013

No Elder Scrolls games have featured the southern half of Tamriel, so I'd like to see one take place in either Valenwood, Summerset Isles, or Elsweyr.

by Loniizrath
December 25, 2013

No Elder Scrolls games have featured the southern half of Tamriel, so I'd like to see one take place in either Valenwood, Summerset Isles, or Elsweyr.

DovahKiinZaan
December 27, 2013
Toxikyle

Elsweyr would be a nice place to go, interesting to see a khajiit dragon priest. The mask would be awkward

by DovahKiinZaan
December 27, 2013
Toxikyle

Elsweyr would be a nice place to go, interesting to see a khajiit dragon priest. The mask would be awkward

Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

I'd love to see either Summerset Isles, or maybe even Akavir. 

by Kiindomoro
January 1, 2014

I'd love to see either Summerset Isles, or maybe even Akavir. 

BanditNation
January 5, 2014

I would looove to see Elsweyr.

by BanditNation
January 5, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2014
BanditNation

Also I'd like Elsweyr to see the racism directed at the Nords

by DovahKiinZaan
January 9, 2014
BanditNation

Also I'd like Elsweyr to see the racism directed at the Nords

DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2014

Atmora would be awesome to see what is now the ancient Nords after they left. On the Wiki it makes out like Tamriel is the only continent with life left.

by DovahKiinZaan
January 12, 2014

Atmora would be awesome to see what is now the ancient Nords after they left. On the Wiki it makes out like Tamriel is the only continent with life left.

Kiindomoro
January 12, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Akavir, Thras, Tamriel, and Pyandonea are the only continents that still have lore-friendly life left. Aldmeris is lost (some legends say sunk into the sea), and Yokuda was destroyed mysteriously. Third Era lore reports that Atmora is now frozen, with no signs of human life. 

If we were to see another continent, it would most likely be Akavir, as Thras and Pyandonea seem to be home to only one race.

This is, of course, assuming that Bethesda continues on its tradition of continuing forward in time. It could be that we'll see Atmora before the Third Era reports, juding from TES online going back in time though.

Of course, all of this is just speculation, so you should probably take it with a grain of salt.

by Kiindomoro
January 12, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Akavir, Thras, Tamriel, and Pyandonea are the only continents that still have lore-friendly life left. Aldmeris is lost (some legends say sunk into the sea), and Yokuda was destroyed mysteriously. Third Era lore reports that Atmora is now frozen, with no signs of human life. 

If we were to see another continent, it would most likely be Akavir, as Thras and Pyandonea seem to be home to only one race.

This is, of course, assuming that Bethesda continues on its tradition of continuing forward in time. It could be that we'll see Atmora before the Third Era reports, juding from TES online going back in time though.

Of course, all of this is just speculation, so you should probably take it with a grain of salt.

strunkahriik
January 28, 2014

Doubt it would be anywhere near looking like an official Elsweyr map for a game, but if you have a PC and Steam you can get the Moonpath to Elsweyr mod from the Steam Workshop for free. It has a few intriguing quests, and if you would enjoy a short demo of what Elsweyr might be like, this is your only option, for now.

Hope you have a good PC, I for one do not and wasn't able to run the mod, but then again, my PC is a little less than the average household PC.

by strunkahriik
January 28, 2014

Doubt it would be anywhere near looking like an official Elsweyr map for a game, but if you have a PC and Steam you can get the Moonpath to Elsweyr mod from the Steam Workshop for free. It has a few intriguing quests, and if you would enjoy a short demo of what Elsweyr might be like, this is your only option, for now.

Hope you have a good PC, I for one do not and wasn't able to run the mod, but then again, my PC is a little less than the average household PC.

DovahKiinZaan
February 7, 2014

Speaking of Elsweyr, what sound does a Khajiit make?

by DovahKiinZaan
February 7, 2014

BanditNation
February 10, 2014

Well, which sub-species are you talking about?

by BanditNation
February 10, 2014

Well, which sub-species are you talking about?

FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

Nobody ever suggests Orsinium, #1 pick

I'd love to see it.  Though #2, to pick one of the more common picks, I'd love to see Black Marsh.

by FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

Nobody ever suggests Orsinium, #1 pick

I'd love to see it.  Though #2, to pick one of the more common picks, I'd love to see Black Marsh.

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

"MEOW"?

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

"MEOW"?

hiith
June 11, 2014

I'd like to see the Black Marsh featured in a game. My Argonian brothers and sisters are there. Elsweyr would be nice, too. Black marsh and Elsweyr.

by hiith
June 11, 2014

I'd like to see the Black Marsh featured in a game. My Argonian brothers and sisters are there. Elsweyr would be nice, too. Black marsh and Elsweyr.

Sahkrahfaas
June 21, 2014

Black Marsh and Elsweyr, but for the protagonist to survive in the inner part of Black Marsh then Argonians would have to be the only playable race. Most of Tamriel was scared off by diseases anyway. Not trying to offend anyone here, but I'd still like to see Black Marsh. Off to play Skyrim now c:

by Sahkrahfaas
June 21, 2014

Black Marsh and Elsweyr, but for the protagonist to survive in the inner part of Black Marsh then Argonians would have to be the only playable race. Most of Tamriel was scared off by diseases anyway. Not trying to offend anyone here, but I'd still like to see Black Marsh. Off to play Skyrim now c:

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.