Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dose anyone have a word for undying or immortality

agahrkahrann
January 1, 2014

Dose anyone have a word for undying or immortality I have made a poem to post on this site it all translates to dovahzul apart from those two words. Can someone help me

by agahrkahrann
January 1, 2014

Dose anyone have a word for undying or immortality I have made a poem to post on this site it all translates to dovahzul apart from those two words. Can someone help me

Aaliizah
January 2, 2014

For "immortality", you might say vojoorun. I looked at the Dovahzul prefixes and suffixes to get that. You could take a look at them too (http://thuum.org/lesson4.php#prefixes), as there may be something better than what I chose. :) For "undying", I think your best bet would be voviir. If you want me to take a look at your poem, you could PM me and I'd be glad to give you some advice with that too, if you want it. :) I don't actually know many words of the language, but I understand some of its concepts and rules. Let me know if you need anything.

by Aaliizah
January 2, 2014

For "immortality", you might say vojoorun. I looked at the Dovahzul prefixes and suffixes to get that. You could take a look at them too (http://thuum.org/lesson4.php#prefixes), as there may be something better than what I chose. :) For "undying", I think your best bet would be voviir. If you want me to take a look at your poem, you could PM me and I'd be glad to give you some advice with that too, if you want it. :) I don't actually know many words of the language, but I understand some of its concepts and rules. Let me know if you need anything.

agahrkahrann
January 3, 2014

Thanks ill send you a copy in english and dovahzul

by agahrkahrann
January 3, 2014

Thanks ill send you a copy in english and dovahzul

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.