Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Write a Word Wall

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 13, 2013

Remember to use the alphabet converter for the text in your [ dragon ] tags.  Here's mine, the grave of an Ancient Nord Tongue:

het nok 9olke f1l norok
wo 1g ek hokoron
voth  kruz3k dov4yol

by paarthurnax
March 13, 2013

Remember to use the alphabet converter for the text in your [ dragon ] tags.  Here's mine, the grave of an Ancient Nord Tongue:

het nok 9olke f1l norok
wo 1g ek hokoron
voth  kruz3k dov4yol

Aaliizah
January 22, 2015

Krosis. I don't mean be a nahgahdinok, but this is nice! I'm surprised no one participated. I'd add my own, but I'd rather save my su'um for any potential contests heading our way. ;) Ni paaz that you don't get to participate yourself. Anyway, nice job.

by Aaliizah
January 22, 2015

Krosis. I don't mean be a nahgahdinok, but this is nice! I'm surprised no one participated. I'd add my own, but I'd rather save my su'um for any potential contests heading our way. ;) Ni paaz that you don't get to participate yourself. Anyway, nice job.

Frinmulaar
February 3, 2015

Since I can't see myself entering contests in the foreseeable future, here goes.

KRIL BROR LOKRON1Z
ONIK MUN 4RK BAL1N 4
M4 NI TUZ DO HOKORON
NUZ T4ROVIN DO BROM 3Z

I like word walls. They're the easiest form of creative Dovahzul use.

by Frinmulaar
February 3, 2015

Since I can't see myself entering contests in the foreseeable future, here goes.

KRIL BROR LOKRON1Z
ONIK MUN 4RK BAL1N 4
M4 NI TUZ DO HOKORON
NUZ T4ROVIN DO BROM 3Z

I like word walls. They're the easiest form of creative Dovahzul use.

Angeluscaligo
February 9, 2015

Want to add my own, but the font of Dovah isn't beign translated correctly :c

by Angeluscaligo
February 9, 2015

Want to add my own, but the font of Dovah isn't beign translated correctly :c

Jusk Do Ediin
March 31, 2015
How do you write the runes, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that.
by Jusk Do Ediin
March 31, 2015
How do you write the runes, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that.

Jusk Do Ediin

Square brackets

by DovahKiinZaan
April 1, 2015
Jusk Do Ediin

Square brackets

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.