Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Enemy to Companion

strunkahriik
January 28, 2014

So I was thinking... So many enemies I've fought that I wish could've been a companion on my journeys. Here's my categorized list of the best in each scenario. Share your list too!

Funniest: Nimhe (Giant spider that you fight when beginning Dwarven Ruin quests under Understone Keep in Markarth.)

Strongest: Alduin (I know, noob pick for a strong enemy/companion.)

Coolest: Dwarven Centurion (Yes, noob pick, but honestly, I think they look epic.)

Most Useless: Whiterun Guard (Cheap, inexpensive, and honestly more useless than a Rabbit in battle.)

by strunkahriik
January 28, 2014

So I was thinking... So many enemies I've fought that I wish could've been a companion on my journeys. Here's my categorized list of the best in each scenario. Share your list too!

Funniest: Nimhe (Giant spider that you fight when beginning Dwarven Ruin quests under Understone Keep in Markarth.)

Strongest: Alduin (I know, noob pick for a strong enemy/companion.)

Coolest: Dwarven Centurion (Yes, noob pick, but honestly, I think they look epic.)

Most Useless: Whiterun Guard (Cheap, inexpensive, and honestly more useless than a Rabbit in battle.)

Classicc
January 29, 2014

I would personally love to have dragon companions, any of them really. Or something even better would be Otar the Mad. I guess you could call it a noob pick as well, but it's fun!

by Classicc
January 29, 2014

I would personally love to have dragon companions, any of them really. Or something even better would be Otar the Mad. I guess you could call it a noob pick as well, but it's fun!

valromar
August 12, 2014

MIRAAK!!! he is the better than any dragon, except for Durneviir, he will help a great deal when you are fighting dragons and shout at everything else that just so happens to cross your path in a bad way.

by valromar
August 12, 2014

MIRAAK!!! he is the better than any dragon, except for Durneviir, he will help a great deal when you are fighting dragons and shout at everything else that just so happens to cross your path in a bad way.

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

There is a mod to make him your follower. I call him Maurice and we like to frolic through the Pale together, murdering the many wandering folk. He wears a different kind of armor, and he can use many more shouts than the boss form.

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

There is a mod to make him your follower. I call him Maurice and we like to frolic through the Pale together, murdering the many wandering folk. He wears a different kind of armor, and he can use many more shouts than the boss form.

Seb1
January 18, 2016
Ebeny warrior
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
Ebeny warrior

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

He would be so OP...

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

He would be so OP...

YolGoraagKaazah
January 18, 2016

Funniest: The Giant Chicken

Most Useful: Kaarstaag

Coolest: Ebony Warrior

Most Useless: A mudcrab

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 18, 2016

Funniest: The Giant Chicken

Most Useful: Kaarstaag

Coolest: Ebony Warrior

Most Useless: A mudcrab

Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

What about the King Mudcrab, Kaazah?

by Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

volzah zol
January 19, 2016
Yolos Vith

Only if you have Posh Mudcrabs turned on. 

by volzah zol
January 19, 2016
Yolos Vith

Only if you have Posh Mudcrabs turned on. 

Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

Oh, how true. How I miss the Zoidberg replacer...

by Duryoljot
January 19, 2016

Oh, how true. How I miss the Zoidberg replacer...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.