Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Staff / Administration

strunkahriik
January 31, 2014

Hello, I'd like to ask a few questions about the Staff / Administration @ Thuum.org . Now, I don't know how busy things are around here, or if any help is currently needed, but I would love to work as Staff / Administration around the site. First, my questions, if I may:

1. Are Staff / Administration Applications currently available? Are there any positions open to currently be filled?
  2. I am Not looking to work for any form of Pay (at this time...), I only wish to work as a Volunteer (for lack of a better word). Can I do this?
  3. What are the Benefits of working here, besides being a helpful member on this Amazing website?

Those are my few questions. As you may have noticed, Yes, I am looking to become Staff / Adminstration with the site. While my time here as just recently begun, I would love to step forward and work with the community and the site. I am very helpful, resourceful, and will do my best to accomplish any and all tasks appointed to me. I am also currently learning Code, if the site needs any of that work done.

Thanks, Gillas

by strunkahriik
January 31, 2014

Hello, I'd like to ask a few questions about the Staff / Administration @ Thuum.org . Now, I don't know how busy things are around here, or if any help is currently needed, but I would love to work as Staff / Administration around the site. First, my questions, if I may:

1. Are Staff / Administration Applications currently available? Are there any positions open to currently be filled?
  2. I am Not looking to work for any form of Pay (at this time...), I only wish to work as a Volunteer (for lack of a better word). Can I do this?
  3. What are the Benefits of working here, besides being a helpful member on this Amazing website?

Those are my few questions. As you may have noticed, Yes, I am looking to become Staff / Adminstration with the site. While my time here as just recently begun, I would love to step forward and work with the community and the site. I am very helpful, resourceful, and will do my best to accomplish any and all tasks appointed to me. I am also currently learning Code, if the site needs any of that work done.

Thanks, Gillas

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 31, 2014

Thanks for your questions! To be honest it's a pretty casual gig - I run the site as a hobby. ASTORKiT helped me test out the site when I was making it and has graciously helped moderate ever since.

The community's small and at the moment ASTORKiT and I can handle things pretty well. The busiest part is reviewing word submissions, but especially as the dictionary grows I'd expect those to become less common. If we ever need more help, you'll be sure to see something on the front page about it.

by paarthurnax
January 31, 2014

Thanks for your questions! To be honest it's a pretty casual gig - I run the site as a hobby. ASTORKiT helped me test out the site when I was making it and has graciously helped moderate ever since.

The community's small and at the moment ASTORKiT and I can handle things pretty well. The busiest part is reviewing word submissions, but especially as the dictionary grows I'd expect those to become less common. If we ever need more help, you'll be sure to see something on the front page about it.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.