Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite Skyrim NPC?

1  2  3 > >>  

Classicc
January 31, 2014

I just want to see what people think; Skyrim is obviously massive with around 10,000 NPCs (all voiced by only 10 people, did you know that?), but I'm pretty certain that there's got to be someone that you guys prefer over all the others. any ideas?

let me start you off: this is a difficult decision to make, but one of my favourite ones has got to be Cicero. why? because he's practically a hilarious madman and a very fun companion to have around, especially when both of you are wearing jester costumes :)

by Classicc
January 31, 2014

I just want to see what people think; Skyrim is obviously massive with around 10,000 NPCs (all voiced by only 10 people, did you know that?), but I'm pretty certain that there's got to be someone that you guys prefer over all the others. any ideas?

let me start you off: this is a difficult decision to make, but one of my favourite ones has got to be Cicero. why? because he's practically a hilarious madman and a very fun companion to have around, especially when both of you are wearing jester costumes :)

Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

My favorite NPC is J'zargo from the College of Winterhold, I love his 3rd person speeches, his enthusiasm,and his raspy voice.

by Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

My favorite NPC is J'zargo from the College of Winterhold, I love his 3rd person speeches, his enthusiasm,and his raspy voice.

Classicc
February 5, 2014
Jzargo01

how about Kharjo? 

by Classicc
February 5, 2014
Jzargo01

how about Kharjo? 

Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

J'zargo is more humorous. Most Khajiits I meet get "Fus Ro Dahed" into a river for trying to illegally sell me Moon Sugar and Skooma.

by Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

J'zargo is more humorous. Most Khajiits I meet get "Fus Ro Dahed" into a river for trying to illegally sell me Moon Sugar and Skooma.

Classicc
February 10, 2014
Jzargo01

do you always have J'zargo as your companion?

by Classicc
February 10, 2014
Jzargo01

do you always have J'zargo as your companion?

Rah Los Aaz
February 11, 2014

I don't know why but i have thing for Lydia ;D :P hahaha

by Rah Los Aaz
February 11, 2014

Randomixx
February 12, 2014

Well, I'm probably going to get flak for this, but Farengar Secret-Fire instantly shot to the top of my favourites list with his hilarious lampshade-hanging about the nature of standard RPG fetch quests. Being a "condescending intellectual" type myself, I could also relate/look past the arrogance factor.

That scene with Odahviing then reestablished and cemented his spot after my exposure to the multitude of other memorable NPCs over the course of the main quest, and various side-quests I did while working on it.

by Randomixx
February 12, 2014

Well, I'm probably going to get flak for this, but Farengar Secret-Fire instantly shot to the top of my favourites list with his hilarious lampshade-hanging about the nature of standard RPG fetch quests. Being a "condescending intellectual" type myself, I could also relate/look past the arrogance factor.

That scene with Odahviing then reestablished and cemented his spot after my exposure to the multitude of other memorable NPCs over the course of the main quest, and various side-quests I did while working on it.

Classicc
February 14, 2014
Rah Los Aaz

many people tend to like Lydia, and even more end up marrying her. I remember the first time I lost a companion, and it was her: we were on our way to High Hrothgar and she got mauled by the Frost Troll :p I just left her body there ... I felt really bad about myself afterwards.

by Classicc
February 14, 2014
Rah Los Aaz

many people tend to like Lydia, and even more end up marrying her. I remember the first time I lost a companion, and it was her: we were on our way to High Hrothgar and she got mauled by the Frost Troll :p I just left her body there ... I felt really bad about myself afterwards.

Classicc
February 14, 2014
Randomixx

I tend to enjoy pinching his stuff :p sometimes he gets on my nerves, because I usually abandon the main storyline, so whenever we encounter each other, he continously complains about my incompetence, rather sternly reminding me to visit Bleak Falls Barrow. also, I somehow like waking him up just to sell him some random loot.

by Classicc
February 14, 2014
Randomixx

I tend to enjoy pinching his stuff :p sometimes he gets on my nerves, because I usually abandon the main storyline, so whenever we encounter each other, he continously complains about my incompetence, rather sternly reminding me to visit Bleak Falls Barrow. also, I somehow like waking him up just to sell him some random loot.

Jzargo01
February 26, 2014

Now I do, I used to have Faendal.

But If I commit one more crime, he attacks me.

by Jzargo01
February 26, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
February 28, 2014

Mine has to be M'aiq the Liar, have you heard his $%!+? It's funny!

PS.

That Question mark is seprate

by DovahKiinZaan
February 28, 2014

PS.

BanditNation
March 23, 2014

Odahviing. He's my BOY! Er, dragon?

by BanditNation
March 23, 2014

Classicc
April 1, 2014
Jzargo01

whenever I decide to be an archer, I use Faendal for some easy archery leveling. that's really the only thing he's good for, in my opinion. 

by Classicc
April 1, 2014
Jzargo01

whenever I decide to be an archer, I use Faendal for some easy archery leveling. that's really the only thing he's good for, in my opinion. 

Classicc
April 1, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

PS.

M'aiq the Liar is gold, enough said. I remember the first time I pickpocketed some of his Skooma and my companion began attacking him, I feared for a moment that he was going to die. well ... he's certainly invincible. 

by Classicc
April 1, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

PS.

M'aiq the Liar is gold, enough said. I remember the first time I pickpocketed some of his Skooma and my companion began attacking him, I feared for a moment that he was going to die. well ... he's certainly invincible. 

Classicc
April 1, 2014
BanditNation

I would always call him over to help me fight some random dragon. afterwards I would just stand there, observing a deadly verbal debate. 

by Classicc
April 1, 2014
BanditNation

I would always call him over to help me fight some random dragon. afterwards I would just stand there, observing a deadly verbal debate. 

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.