Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What part of Tamriel do you want TES 6 to be in?

1  2 > >>  

Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

Hello Guys! Where in Tamriel would you love to see next?

Honestly, I want it to be in Elsweyr or Black Marsh.

Elsweyr is just beautiful, and home to the Khajiits.

And Black Marsh is home to the Argonians.

by Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

Hello Guys! Where in Tamriel would you love to see next?

Honestly, I want it to be in Elsweyr or Black Marsh.

Elsweyr is just beautiful, and home to the Khajiits.

And Black Marsh is home to the Argonians.

paarthurnax
Administrator
February 4, 2014

I moved this to the Elder Scrolls Discussion forum.

by paarthurnax
February 4, 2014

I moved this to the Elder Scrolls Discussion forum.

Classicc
February 5, 2014

most certainly Elsweyr, because I'm an insane Khajiit addict and fan :D I think that they deserve more respect and attention than they receive in the games, so making TES 6 take part in their province would be a great tribute to them.

by Classicc
February 5, 2014

most certainly Elsweyr, because I'm an insane Khajiit addict and fan :D I think that they deserve more respect and attention than they receive in the games, so making TES 6 take part in their province would be a great tribute to them.

Jzargo01
February 5, 2014

I actually visited Black Marsh in Oblivion.

It was woodsy, blocked off, and seemed depressing...

Bethsda's excuse was "You can't go any further. Turn back.".

Sad... So Sad...

by Jzargo01
February 5, 2014

I actually visited Black Marsh in Oblivion.

It was woodsy, blocked off, and seemed depressing...

Bethsda's excuse was "You can't go any further. Turn back.".

Sad... So Sad...

otakufreak40
February 18, 2014

I'd have to say either the Summerset Isles or Valenwood.

by otakufreak40
February 18, 2014

shynight
March 1, 2014

Definitely Elsweyr. I almost always play as Khajiit, so it'd be nice to play a game where I DIDN'T have to hear that I'll make a fine rug or be killed like someone's neighbor's cat EVERY FIVE MINUTES!

Seriously, the Dovahzul word for 'cat' is kaaz... and the word for 'Khajiit' is Kaaz... EVEN THE DRAGONS ARE RACIST AGAINST US!

by shynight
March 1, 2014

Definitely Elsweyr. I almost always play as Khajiit, so it'd be nice to play a game where I DIDN'T have to hear that I'll make a fine rug or be killed like someone's neighbor's cat EVERY FIVE MINUTES!

Seriously, the Dovahzul word for 'cat' is kaaz... and the word for 'Khajiit' is Kaaz... EVEN THE DRAGONS ARE RACIST AGAINST US!

Jzargo01
March 4, 2014

You take Khajiits seriously, man...

by Jzargo01
March 4, 2014

You take Khajiits seriously, man...

shynight
March 4, 2014

Indeed, I do.

Also, that pic XD

by shynight
March 4, 2014

Indeed, I do.

Also, that pic XD

BanditNation
March 24, 2014

Khajiit wants to see his homeland. Elsweyr, next.

by BanditNation
March 24, 2014

scrptrx
March 28, 2014

Anywhere so long as they give a resolution to the 4E civil war and Thalmor threat.

by scrptrx
March 28, 2014

Anywhere so long as they give a resolution to the 4E civil war and Thalmor threat.

Quahnaarin
March 31, 2014

I think having it in the Summerset Isles would be pretty cool, as it would provide a different perspective on the whole elves vs men ideology of TES. Even so, I hate high elves with a burning passion.

by Quahnaarin
March 31, 2014

I think having it in the Summerset Isles would be pretty cool, as it would provide a different perspective on the whole elves vs men ideology of TES. Even so, I hate high elves with a burning passion.

Tennock
April 1, 2014
otakufreak40

Valenwood would be great! 

by Tennock
April 1, 2014
otakufreak40

Valenwood would be great! 

Jzargo01
April 4, 2014
BanditNation

Oblviously!!!

by Jzargo01
April 4, 2014
BanditNation

Oblviously!!!

Jzargo01
April 4, 2014
Brynja

That would remind me too much of Oblivion...

One of the worst, and best, TES games...

by Jzargo01
April 4, 2014
Brynja

That would remind me too much of Oblivion...

One of the worst, and best, TES games...

Jzargo01
April 4, 2014
shynight

I like the Khajiits from Morrowind and Skyrim. The ones from Oblivion look like tigers that an anvil fell on they're face! :D

by Jzargo01
April 4, 2014
shynight

I like the Khajiits from Morrowind and Skyrim. The ones from Oblivion look like tigers that an anvil fell on they're face! :D

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.