Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your favorite armor?

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

Personally, It's a 3 way tie between the Daedric armor series,Leather armor,and Elven Light armor. Give Us (Me) Your Opinion Now!

I also started using Steel Plate armor, It's really nice looking and offers 98 armor when superior.

Good enough, since my character is level 30.

by Jzargo01
February 4, 2014

Personally, It's a 3 way tie between the Daedric armor series,Leather armor,and Elven Light armor. Give Us (Me) Your Opinion Now!

I also started using Steel Plate armor, It's really nice looking and offers 98 armor when superior.

Good enough, since my character is level 30.

Classicc
February 5, 2014

Daedric is most certainly amazing, but I have to say that my personal favourite (that is, if I could even make that choice) would have to be the glass set. it just looks ... so unique, and the fact that it's meant to be made out of glass just adds to its fascination. 

by Classicc
February 5, 2014

Daedric is most certainly amazing, but I have to say that my personal favourite (that is, if I could even make that choice) would have to be the glass set. it just looks ... so unique, and the fact that it's meant to be made out of glass just adds to its fascination. 

Rahdunzey
March 27, 2014

My favorite armor is probably the thieves guild armor. I don't use it anymore, but I really like the way it looks. I'm a simple person, and I really like the dark leather looking armor and the hood. Since I don't use it anymore, now it spends it's time on a mannequin in Hjerim. 

by Rahdunzey
March 27, 2014

My favorite armor is probably the thieves guild armor. I don't use it anymore, but I really like the way it looks. I'm a simple person, and I really like the dark leather looking armor and the hood. Since I don't use it anymore, now it spends it's time on a mannequin in Hjerim. 

Rahdunzey
March 27, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Rahdunzey
March 27, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Ziidoyol
March 28, 2014

I'm a big fan of Nightingale armour myself - it just looks so awesome. I quite like the look of the Penitus Oculatus (sp?) armour too, and (for most characters, at least) General Tullius's armour is so badass it hurts. Problem is though, I have to side with the Stormcloaks to do that, and I'm an Imperial guy. :(

Wolf armour goes pretty well with Dawnbreaker, oddly enough; for full sets, Dwarven looks quite good (not a huge fan of the helm, though).

On the other hand, you've got stuff like Dragonbone and Daedric, which (though yes, they do look badass) would probably slice your arms off in actual combat. (check http://tsoalr.com/?p=111 out for an example). Not quite to my taste (cause I want arms and all) but I must admit, they do look pretty awesome.

by Ziidoyol
March 28, 2014

I'm a big fan of Nightingale armour myself - it just looks so awesome. I quite like the look of the Penitus Oculatus (sp?) armour too, and (for most characters, at least) General Tullius's armour is so badass it hurts. Problem is though, I have to side with the Stormcloaks to do that, and I'm an Imperial guy. :(

Wolf armour goes pretty well with Dawnbreaker, oddly enough; for full sets, Dwarven looks quite good (not a huge fan of the helm, though).

On the other hand, you've got stuff like Dragonbone and Daedric, which (though yes, they do look badass) would probably slice your arms off in actual combat. (check http://tsoalr.com/?p=111 out for an example). Not quite to my taste (cause I want arms and all) but I must admit, they do look pretty awesome.

[deleted]
June 17, 2014

Nightingale armor looks awesome
by [deleted]
June 17, 2014

Nightingale armor looks awesome

hiith
June 18, 2014

I'm with Dillon on this one. Nightingale armour. But I'm also quite fond of the dragonplate armour. On the male's armour, wearing a dragon preist mask with the dragonplate forms a skull-like image on the back.

But above all of this is the hooded monk robes. And the Greybeard's clothes, though you can't get them. But neither of these are armour so whatever.

by hiith
June 18, 2014

I'm with Dillon on this one. Nightingale armour. But I'm also quite fond of the dragonplate armour. On the male's armour, wearing a dragon preist mask with the dragonplate forms a skull-like image on the back.

But above all of this is the hooded monk robes. And the Greybeard's clothes, though you can't get them. But neither of these are armour so whatever.

DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

Nightningale armour, especially the femal type. and the vampire armour.

by DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

Nightningale armour, especially the femal type. and the vampire armour.

Mirkrilaar
June 20, 2014

Ebony and Dragonplate.

by Mirkrilaar
June 20, 2014

Ebony and Dragonplate.

Sahkrahfaas
June 20, 2014

I'd say my favourite is either Linwe's armour/Blackguard armour since it looks unique compared to the rest of the Thieves' Guild armours (I just like the Guild armour in general c: ), Nightingale armour (I still wear it despite either Derkeethus or Jenassa carrying two pairs of glass gauntlets). The fingerless gloves were a cool idea. I also like the Ancient Shrouded set or Dragonscale without the helmet. The horn parts look messed up on both varieties of dragon helmets, but dragonscale just looks weird (my opinion). Oh, and the jester clothes XD Wow there's a lot of armour I like. One of the main reasons I chose Ancient Shrouded is because the cowl glitches on my character so I can wear an extra hat. My choice is normally Volsung.

by Sahkrahfaas
June 20, 2014

I'd say my favourite is either Linwe's armour/Blackguard armour since it looks unique compared to the rest of the Thieves' Guild armours (I just like the Guild armour in general c: ), Nightingale armour (I still wear it despite either Derkeethus or Jenassa carrying two pairs of glass gauntlets). The fingerless gloves were a cool idea. I also like the Ancient Shrouded set or Dragonscale without the helmet. The horn parts look messed up on both varieties of dragon helmets, but dragonscale just looks weird (my opinion). Oh, and the jester clothes XD Wow there's a lot of armour I like. One of the main reasons I chose Ancient Shrouded is because the cowl glitches on my character so I can wear an extra hat. My choice is normally Volsung.

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

My favourites are Nightingale Armour and Scaled Armour, and I like the look of the Ebony Armour.

I like the Nightingale Armour because....well it looks so graceful and menacing all at once, and I love the Thieves Guild/Nightingale Trinity in general (it was also my first cosplay!) I like the Scaled Armour because it's simple and strong, and I like the Ebony Armour because it simply looks fantastic.

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

My favourites are Nightingale Armour and Scaled Armour, and I like the look of the Ebony Armour.

I like the Nightingale Armour because....well it looks so graceful and menacing all at once, and I love the Thieves Guild/Nightingale Trinity in general (it was also my first cosplay!) I like the Scaled Armour because it's simple and strong, and I like the Ebony Armour because it simply looks fantastic.

Jzargo01
July 23, 2014
hiith

Really? I need to see that skull thing.

by Jzargo01
July 23, 2014
hiith

Really? I need to see that skull thing.

Sahkrahfaas
July 23, 2014

Ohhh I just got full Glass and aaahhh

So awesome. And I took another whole set off of some Thalmor guy when I was rescuing Thorald Grey-Mane. Good riddance to that elf >:D

I still use Nightingale for a lot of stuff though. I really am going by what I'd look like as the Guildmaster right now, rather than stats. I have two ebony swords, but I chose a Glass dagger and a Glass mace/Mercer's Dwarven sword/Gallus's sword instead. Glass overload :D

by Sahkrahfaas
July 23, 2014

Ohhh I just got full Glass and aaahhh

So awesome. And I took another whole set off of some Thalmor guy when I was rescuing Thorald Grey-Mane. Good riddance to that elf >:D

I still use Nightingale for a lot of stuff though. I really am going by what I'd look like as the Guildmaster right now, rather than stats. I have two ebony swords, but I chose a Glass dagger and a Glass mace/Mercer's Dwarven sword/Gallus's sword instead. Glass overload :D

Deyrakaal
July 24, 2014

Daedric is definitaly my favorite. It looks cool and has great protection.

by Deyrakaal
July 24, 2014

Daedric is definitaly my favorite. It looks cool and has great protection.

Faal Krusiik Kronik
September 3, 2014

I definitely like Ahzidal's set, if we're talking about looks. Unfortunately, I'm a light armour class now, so there's not much use to it.

Anyway, I just really like the look of it.

by Faal Krusiik Kronik
September 3, 2014

I definitely like Ahzidal's set, if we're talking about looks. Unfortunately, I'm a light armour class now, so there's not much use to it.

Anyway, I just really like the look of it.

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.