Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Crazy Battles

1  2  3 > >>  

Jzargo01
February 5, 2014

I'll start. So, today, on my way to Saarthal, finally doing my magic college work,

I fought that guard dragon, an Ice Wraith, almost a Giant, and almost a Frost Troll!

I commited Cliff/Horse Fall suicide after dodging a fire blast and a frost blast.

by Jzargo01
February 5, 2014

I'll start. So, today, on my way to Saarthal, finally doing my magic college work,

I fought that guard dragon, an Ice Wraith, almost a Giant, and almost a Frost Troll!

I commited Cliff/Horse Fall suicide after dodging a fire blast and a frost blast.

otakufreak40
February 6, 2014

I once fought 4 dragons at once. Took a few hours.

by otakufreak40
February 6, 2014

I once fought 4 dragons at once. Took a few hours.

Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

Holy...CRAP.

by Jzargo01
February 6, 2014

Holy...CRAP.

Seb1
January 18, 2016
I was fighting a ebony warrior when I got atacked by 2 dragons one legend dragon and a elder dragon
by Seb1
January 18, 2016
I was fighting a ebony warrior when I got atacked by 2 dragons one legend dragon and a elder dragon

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

How did any of these tall tales happen? Wonders upon wonders... My worst was a Draugr Deathlord at Level 12 or so... I wanted to see how long I could survive out in the Ghost Sea WAY up North. I wandered into a tomb and the first thing I encountered in there was him and a few others. Not fun with only Orcish weapons.

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

How did any of these tall tales happen? Wonders upon wonders... My worst was a Draugr Deathlord at Level 12 or so... I wanted to see how long I could survive out in the Ghost Sea WAY up North. I wandered into a tomb and the first thing I encountered in there was him and a few others. Not fun with only Orcish weapons.

Granzah
January 21, 2016
My craziest battle happened around Stonehills mine. Just a little bit east I believe. I was mounted on a Reverend Dragon and attck a mammoth for its tusk. Then I hear a distant growl. I look around and then I'm attacked by a legendary dragon and a frost dragon. They both end up killing my Reverend Dragon and I crash and burn. Still alive I use bend will to get a giant to assist me. He killed the frost dragon while I was working on the Legendary. Not wanting to ride it for the thrill of slaying a legendary dragon. So I Fus Ro Dah the dragon to stagger it. I then start attacking it with my dual weild legendary Dragonbone swords, both with burn damage added. Then at the brink of death I use ice form to stop it and finally get a nice little cut scene of me jumping on the head of the beast and killing it. Took 47 minutes
by Granzah
January 21, 2016
My craziest battle happened around Stonehills mine. Just a little bit east I believe. I was mounted on a Reverend Dragon and attck a mammoth for its tusk. Then I hear a distant growl. I look around and then I'm attacked by a legendary dragon and a frost dragon. They both end up killing my Reverend Dragon and I crash and burn. Still alive I use bend will to get a giant to assist me. He killed the frost dragon while I was working on the Legendary. Not wanting to ride it for the thrill of slaying a legendary dragon. So I Fus Ro Dah the dragon to stagger it. I then start attacking it with my dual weild legendary Dragonbone swords, both with burn damage added. Then at the brink of death I use ice form to stop it and finally get a nice little cut scene of me jumping on the head of the beast and killing it. Took 47 minutes

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

That must have been stressful on your part, Granzah.

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

That must have been stressful on your part, Granzah.

volzah zol
January 21, 2016

There was that one time when I fought Alduin and Miraak at the same time in the Soul Cairn while Lord Harkon used interpretive dance to defeat hoards of riekling death lords just before I married Serana and moved to the suburbs of Skuldafn..... 

by volzah zol
January 21, 2016

There was that one time when I fought Alduin and Miraak at the same time in the Soul Cairn while Lord Harkon used interpretive dance to defeat hoards of riekling death lords just before I married Serana and moved to the suburbs of Skuldafn..... 

Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Really? How lame. There weren't even any Legendary Mudcrabs...

by Duryoljot
January 21, 2016

Really? How lame. There weren't even any Legendary Mudcrabs...

volzah zol
January 21, 2016

Well in all fariness I was only level 10,000 at the time.

Totaly legit. 

by volzah zol
January 21, 2016

Well in all fariness I was only level 10,000 at the time.

Totaly legit. 

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Totally. Remember the quest where you had to fight a bunch of Draugr, then their ghosts just to get a useless amulet? Yeah, that was probably the most infuriating fight in the game. I couldn't even move, there were so many ghosts shouting me like a ragdoll all over the place...

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Totally. Remember the quest where you had to fight a bunch of Draugr, then their ghosts just to get a useless amulet? Yeah, that was probably the most infuriating fight in the game. I couldn't even move, there were so many ghosts shouting me like a ragdoll all over the place...

volzah zol
January 22, 2016

OMFG YES. I remember that stupid quest. Gather the three amulet fragments, fight a bunch of stupid Draugr, get your inventory full of quest items, then TEN STRAIGHT MINUTES OF BEING STUN LOCKED BY A REPEATED BOMBARDMENT OF SHOUTS! The first time I did that quest I actually ended up getting shouted into a corner and stuck behind a braizer I couldn't get out from behind. I had to reload. It was so frustrating. 

by volzah zol
January 22, 2016

OMFG YES. I remember that stupid quest. Gather the three amulet fragments, fight a bunch of stupid Draugr, get your inventory full of quest items, then TEN STRAIGHT MINUTES OF BEING STUN LOCKED BY A REPEATED BOMBARDMENT OF SHOUTS! The first time I did that quest I actually ended up getting shouted into a corner and stuck behind a braizer I couldn't get out from behind. I had to reload. It was so frustrating. 

Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Same thing happened to me! I had to use console commands to spawn eleven Karstaags!

by Duryoljot
January 22, 2016

Same thing happened to me! I had to use console commands to spawn eleven Karstaags!

Malice Mace
January 22, 2016

That was the Lost Legends quest, right? I remember that. I also ended up being shouted into a constant stun-lock and ended up getting killed several times before I finally completed it. I go out of my way to avoid that quest in my play throughs now. 

So far as the craziest battle I ever had, I'd say my first encounter with a frost giant. Not because I had a hard time with him, but because he totally ignored me and just kept beating the crap out of Serana, waiting for her to recover, then beating her down again, never paying me any attention at all. So I let it happen. 

by Malice Mace
January 22, 2016

That was the Lost Legends quest, right? I remember that. I also ended up being shouted into a constant stun-lock and ended up getting killed several times before I finally completed it. I go out of my way to avoid that quest in my play throughs now. 

So far as the craziest battle I ever had, I'd say my first encounter with a frost giant. Not because I had a hard time with him, but because he totally ignored me and just kept beating the crap out of Serana, waiting for her to recover, then beating her down again, never paying me any attention at all. So I let it happen. 

YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

Hm... The craziest battle I've ever had? I've been in so many. The craziest would probably have to be when I decided to go on a rampage in Markarth as a Werewolf and a Dragon just appeared out of no where. 

Probably least craizest out of all the posts here . . .

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 22, 2016

Hm... The craziest battle I've ever had? I've been in so many. The craziest would probably have to be when I decided to go on a rampage in Markarth as a Werewolf and a Dragon just appeared out of no where. 

Probably least craizest out of all the posts here . . .

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.