Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Realms of Oblivion

Loniizrath
March 2, 2014

My realm would be a vast ocean dotted with many islands. The waters would be teeming with various exotic fish, and the soil on the islands would be so fertile that any crop planted would grow and thrive, even without water or sunlight The largest of these islands would house my castle, built entirely out of Stalhrim. This giant castle would be larger than the entire Imperial City.

Well, there's my Realm of Oblivion. What's yours?

by Loniizrath
March 2, 2014

My realm would be a vast ocean dotted with many islands. The waters would be teeming with various exotic fish, and the soil on the islands would be so fertile that any crop planted would grow and thrive, even without water or sunlight The largest of these islands would house my castle, built entirely out of Stalhrim. This giant castle would be larger than the entire Imperial City.

Well, there's my Realm of Oblivion. What's yours?

Kunbahsul
March 5, 2014

If I could have my own realm of oblivion it would be like a vast land of steel buildings. It would have one central honeycomb-like building, with moving pathways that connect to smaller honeycomb-like buildings.  In the big building, 3 daedra govern the realm, Wrath, Death and Hope. Every day, Wrath destroys all the buildings, exxept the central, Death kills the population, and Hope brings them back, only for Wrath and Death to destroy them the next day.

He is the Daedric Prince of torture.

What should be the realms name?

by Kunbahsul
March 5, 2014

If I could have my own realm of oblivion it would be like a vast land of steel buildings. It would have one central honeycomb-like building, with moving pathways that connect to smaller honeycomb-like buildings.  In the big building, 3 daedra govern the realm, Wrath, Death and Hope. Every day, Wrath destroys all the buildings, exxept the central, Death kills the population, and Hope brings them back, only for Wrath and Death to destroy them the next day.

He is the Daedric Prince of torture.

What should be the realms name?

BanditNation
March 10, 2014

My RoO would either be a massive Orcish Stronghold, basically being a continent in the stronghold, having plants only seen in the Isles, in Coldharbour and in Mehrunes' plane (What's it called?). Very grassy, but dead grass anyways. My castle would be a very large Orcish Bunkhouse.

Or, a plane that looks exactly like Morrowind on one side and Elsweyr on the other (The jungle side). On the Ashland side, it would be inhabited by Dunmer and on the Jungle side, Cathay-Raht Khajit. My castle would be in the middle (I'm talking EXACT middle) of the plane, and it would half be made out of volcanic rock and half tropical, jungle rock.

by BanditNation
March 10, 2014

My RoO would either be a massive Orcish Stronghold, basically being a continent in the stronghold, having plants only seen in the Isles, in Coldharbour and in Mehrunes' plane (What's it called?). Very grassy, but dead grass anyways. My castle would be a very large Orcish Bunkhouse.

Or, a plane that looks exactly like Morrowind on one side and Elsweyr on the other (The jungle side). On the Ashland side, it would be inhabited by Dunmer and on the Jungle side, Cathay-Raht Khajit. My castle would be in the middle (I'm talking EXACT middle) of the plane, and it would half be made out of volcanic rock and half tropical, jungle rock.

Odhunzii
March 20, 2014

I'd be the Prince of Rage and Hate. My realm would probaly be a giant arena, where the souls of mortals would fight against daedra to gain freedom into their "heaven" (e.g. Sovngarde for nords, Aetherius for elves). The key to defeating the daedra would to put every bit of of anger and hate into each blow. Otherwise, they would be defeated and have to start over. As for the landscape, it would most likely be a fiery hell of skeletons, death, and daedra (of course). I would be above it all, mulling over my anger and rage, damning everyone who goes against me, whether it be Aedra, Daedra, man, or mer. No one would escape my wrath!

by Odhunzii
March 20, 2014

I'd be the Prince of Rage and Hate. My realm would probaly be a giant arena, where the souls of mortals would fight against daedra to gain freedom into their "heaven" (e.g. Sovngarde for nords, Aetherius for elves). The key to defeating the daedra would to put every bit of of anger and hate into each blow. Otherwise, they would be defeated and have to start over. As for the landscape, it would most likely be a fiery hell of skeletons, death, and daedra (of course). I would be above it all, mulling over my anger and rage, damning everyone who goes against me, whether it be Aedra, Daedra, man, or mer. No one would escape my wrath!

ikaram
July 26, 2014

Geez. My Realm would be a BIG continent. It would always be sunny. And there would be many nice places: mountains, rivers, rainbows. It would be haven. DURING THE DAY!!! At night, storms would rage, monsters would go out and destroy anything, there would be lava rivers, and all sorts of crazy things. But that is the first half of the continent. The other would be opposite. Peacefull nighs with a Moon shining bright on the snow. You could see some foxes running around. There would be forests everywhere. DURING THE NIGHT!!! At the day, it would be same as the other half's night. So you would have to travel to live a nice life. You are doing the best if you are living at the border. 

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

Geez. My Realm would be a BIG continent. It would always be sunny. And there would be many nice places: mountains, rivers, rainbows. It would be haven. DURING THE DAY!!! At night, storms would rage, monsters would go out and destroy anything, there would be lava rivers, and all sorts of crazy things. But that is the first half of the continent. The other would be opposite. Peacefull nighs with a Moon shining bright on the snow. You could see some foxes running around. There would be forests everywhere. DURING THE NIGHT!!! At the day, it would be same as the other half's night. So you would have to travel to live a nice life. You are doing the best if you are living at the border. 

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Mine would be a land of terror and infinite storms, every day is a solar eclipse, where the weakest daedra walk the plane, at night it will always be a lunar eclipse, where the most powerful daedra hide in the shadows, and strike the prey that comes close. The land would compose of Volcanos that lava is as black as the void, dead burning grass, and fields filled with bones, with a sea of black fire. Above the land lies 4 floating islands: Thgil, Wodahs, Espilce, and Rorret. Thgil is where all light is imprisoned in the realm, ironiccally the most beautiful place in it. Wodahs is the darkest area of the realm, where all shadow is contained. Espilce is the island that its core is what keeps every day or night an eclipse. and then there is Rorret, the worst and most terrifying place in the realm. Attop it lies Thornglade, a castle made entirely out of bones. In it resides the Daedric Prince of Terror (me) who governs the realm and slaughters is victims, then devours their corpses, exept for the bones, and uses the bones to "Improve" his castle and land. The realm would be called The Vale of Bones.

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

Mine would be a land of terror and infinite storms, every day is a solar eclipse, where the weakest daedra walk the plane, at night it will always be a lunar eclipse, where the most powerful daedra hide in the shadows, and strike the prey that comes close. The land would compose of Volcanos that lava is as black as the void, dead burning grass, and fields filled with bones, with a sea of black fire. Above the land lies 4 floating islands: Thgil, Wodahs, Espilce, and Rorret. Thgil is where all light is imprisoned in the realm, ironiccally the most beautiful place in it. Wodahs is the darkest area of the realm, where all shadow is contained. Espilce is the island that its core is what keeps every day or night an eclipse. and then there is Rorret, the worst and most terrifying place in the realm. Attop it lies Thornglade, a castle made entirely out of bones. In it resides the Daedric Prince of Terror (me) who governs the realm and slaughters is victims, then devours their corpses, exept for the bones, and uses the bones to "Improve" his castle and land. The realm would be called The Vale of Bones.

thegrayace
July 26, 2014

Mine would be there are two moons in the sky on blue one purple. They hang low and offer light. Yet the shadows always play, it is always night yet the crops grow. Many plants glow in the dark, on trees fruits that taste of Milk and honey hang always in season. Wolves with wings fly free, dragons are abundant and not all evil. It is not perfect the different creatures war and famine and drought happen, but many of the creatures do not always war, the grass is thick and green and luscious. In the shadows nefarious things do hide, but not all things in the dark are mean. For this is the realm of night.

by thegrayace
July 26, 2014

Mine would be there are two moons in the sky on blue one purple. They hang low and offer light. Yet the shadows always play, it is always night yet the crops grow. Many plants glow in the dark, on trees fruits that taste of Milk and honey hang always in season. Wolves with wings fly free, dragons are abundant and not all evil. It is not perfect the different creatures war and famine and drought happen, but many of the creatures do not always war, the grass is thick and green and luscious. In the shadows nefarious things do hide, but not all things in the dark are mean. For this is the realm of night.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.