Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovah Metal!

Fenzurgah
March 27, 2014

Hello Guys.

I've recently been working with precious metal and I need some insperation with the design. I was hoping to do some mini Dragon Stones or varient as well as some coins. Most of the work I'll be doing in bronze or silver because of my desolate location. I live in rural New Zealand which means I'll have to make the forge myself and smelt my own bronze.  Hopefully I will have enough end product to send to Paarthurnax as a kind of reward for certain Dovah Buisness. This will take quite a long time due to my system so now would be the time for suggestions.

by Fenzurgah
March 27, 2014

Hello Guys.

I've recently been working with precious metal and I need some insperation with the design. I was hoping to do some mini Dragon Stones or varient as well as some coins. Most of the work I'll be doing in bronze or silver because of my desolate location. I live in rural New Zealand which means I'll have to make the forge myself and smelt my own bronze.  Hopefully I will have enough end product to send to Paarthurnax as a kind of reward for certain Dovah Buisness. This will take quite a long time due to my system so now would be the time for suggestions.

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 27, 2014

This would be awesome! How much space do you have to work with? I think it'd be cool to make things for different Words of Power or if you have enough room, even mini Word Walls (like the Dragonstone as you mentioned).

P.S. I moved this to the Hearth forum where it might be better suited.

by paarthurnax
March 27, 2014

This would be awesome! How much space do you have to work with? I think it'd be cool to make things for different Words of Power or if you have enough room, even mini Word Walls (like the Dragonstone as you mentioned).

P.S. I moved this to the Hearth forum where it might be better suited.

BanditNation
March 30, 2014

I would VERY much like a mini Dragonstone or a coin, that would be awesome.

EDIT: Maybe you could make Amulets of Talos? I mean like the remodeled one on Steam, not the vanilla one.

by BanditNation
March 30, 2014

I would VERY much like a mini Dragonstone or a coin, that would be awesome.

EDIT: Maybe you could make Amulets of Talos? I mean like the remodeled one on Steam, not the vanilla one.

Mulhahlor
April 3, 2014

This is a great idea. You should totally make some coins and Talos amulets!

by Mulhahlor
April 3, 2014

This is a great idea. You should totally make some coins and Talos amulets!

Loniizrath
April 16, 2014

Why not ALL the devine amulets?

by Loniizrath
April 16, 2014

Why not ALL the devine amulets?

Mulhahlor
April 16, 2014

No reason at all. The more the merrier!

by Mulhahlor
April 16, 2014

Fenzurgah
May 20, 2014

Drem!

I come with good news! I am making good progress on all of my ideas, but, would like to ask you not to get your hopes up for the near future. This is a project which requires a lot of time and skill so it might stretch out for months to come. I'm not saying it will never amount to anything, I'm just asking for patience.

In other news, I love the idea about the Devines Amulets and the Word Walls. For the time being I'm still finishing of the Runes I started with and Coins I hope to make. I'll keep you updated with designs I'm making and future progress. In the mean time, if you know any designers or artists that may be able to lend a hand it would mean the world to me.

by Fenzurgah
May 20, 2014

Drem!

I come with good news! I am making good progress on all of my ideas, but, would like to ask you not to get your hopes up for the near future. This is a project which requires a lot of time and skill so it might stretch out for months to come. I'm not saying it will never amount to anything, I'm just asking for patience.

In other news, I love the idea about the Devines Amulets and the Word Walls. For the time being I'm still finishing of the Runes I started with and Coins I hope to make. I'll keep you updated with designs I'm making and future progress. In the mean time, if you know any designers or artists that may be able to lend a hand it would mean the world to me.

maatdopah
May 21, 2014

i may know someone. ill talk to them

by maatdopah
May 21, 2014

i may know someone. ill talk to them

Phelan1019
May 23, 2014
Mulhahlor

Amulets of the Bormah, especially.

by Phelan1019
May 23, 2014
Mulhahlor

Amulets of the Bormah, especially.

Phelan1019
May 23, 2014

I suggest making Septim amulets. (Amulets with the symbol of the Septim Empire) This would be EXTREMELY cool.

by Phelan1019
May 23, 2014

I suggest making Septim amulets. (Amulets with the symbol of the Septim Empire) This would be EXTREMELY cool.

Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014

I agree with Paarthurnax here, runes of Yol or one of the words of power would indeed be very cool!

by Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014

I agree with Paarthurnax here, runes of Yol or one of the words of power would indeed be very cool!

Ahmuldein
May 29, 2014
So are you a welder?
by Ahmuldein
May 29, 2014
So are you a welder?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.