Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite Deadric Prince.

1  2  3  4 > >>  

dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

My favourite Deadric prince would have to be Sheagorath, the deadric prince of madness because the item he gives you and the quest to get it is so funny.

by dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

My favourite Deadric prince would have to be Sheagorath, the deadric prince of madness because the item he gives you and the quest to get it is so funny.

Bronkiinhun
April 5, 2014

Hermaeus Mora

by Bronkiinhun
April 5, 2014

Hermaeus Mora

Alduin The World Eater
April 16, 2014

Sheogorath by far the man is insane for crying out loud. I got the shivering isles DLC for TES4: Oblivion and when I became Sheo then played TES5: Skyrim and finally got to Sheo's quest I looked at my TV like: O_O Is that me? I was questioning it the whole time I did Sheo's quest.

by Alduin The World Eater
April 16, 2014

Sheogorath by far the man is insane for crying out loud. I got the shivering isles DLC for TES4: Oblivion and when I became Sheo then played TES5: Skyrim and finally got to Sheo's quest I looked at my TV like: O_O Is that me? I was questioning it the whole time I did Sheo's quest.

gofferman
April 17, 2014

I forgot his name but he is the one that has the talking dog come for you. just amazing xP

by gofferman
April 17, 2014

I forgot his name but he is the one that has the talking dog come for you. just amazing xP

Mulhahlor
April 17, 2014
gofferman

Clavicus Vile, Prince of Power, Trickery, Wishes, and Bargains.

by Mulhahlor
April 17, 2014
gofferman

Clavicus Vile, Prince of Power, Trickery, Wishes, and Bargains.

Mulhahlor
April 17, 2014

Meridia, because she sends you on the quest to get the Dawnbreaker (favorite Daedric weapon). And she's one of the few who aren't inherently evil.

by Mulhahlor
April 17, 2014

Meridia, because she sends you on the quest to get the Dawnbreaker (favorite Daedric weapon). And she's one of the few who aren't inherently evil.

IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

Personally the Prince of Order: Jyggalag. The Prince was bloody turned into Sheo because of how powerful he was! He conquers a daedric realm in the creepiest (And most awesome) way possible! Turning Sheo's followers against him, and corrupting the land with machines that INFINITELY make him followers. He is brilliant and I would love to find out what happened to him.

by IrkbaanDinokVen
April 19, 2014

Personally the Prince of Order: Jyggalag. The Prince was bloody turned into Sheo because of how powerful he was! He conquers a daedric realm in the creepiest (And most awesome) way possible! Turning Sheo's followers against him, and corrupting the land with machines that INFINITELY make him followers. He is brilliant and I would love to find out what happened to him.

Bronkiinhun
April 19, 2014

Hermaeus Mora

by Bronkiinhun
April 19, 2014

Hermaeus Mora

Koorahlok
April 23, 2014
ALL HAIL LORD HIRCINE! Yea mines hircine because warewolf
by Koorahlok
April 23, 2014
ALL HAIL LORD HIRCINE! Yea mines hircine because warewolf

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

No love for Molag Bal? C'mon guys, he friggin created the vampires. Who doesn't love vampires? Other than that horrible abomination that appears in the "twilight" series. ESO is even based around him.

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

No love for Molag Bal? C'mon guys, he friggin created the vampires. Who doesn't love vampires? Other than that horrible abomination that appears in the "twilight" series. ESO is even based around him.

Loniizrath
April 24, 2014
Zuruniik

ESO is why I don't like him. Scared the balls out of me during the Coldharbour escape.

Mehrunes Dagon is my fav. Favourite weapon, favourite final boss in TES, and above all, favourite 3d model. Zoom in on his face from Oblivion sometime. He's an Orc! (seriously, he has same face model as the Orc race.)

by Loniizrath
April 24, 2014
Zuruniik

ESO is why I don't like him. Scared the balls out of me during the Coldharbour escape.

Mehrunes Dagon is my fav. Favourite weapon, favourite final boss in TES, and above all, favourite 3d model. Zoom in on his face from Oblivion sometime. He's an Orc! (seriously, he has same face model as the Orc race.)

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014
Toxikyle

He is known as "the harvester of souls" surely he wants to scare you. Just means he's doing his job. I just feel like Mehrunes is less dark than Molag, but he is more active with the mortals of Nirn. Although Mehrunes is probably my second choice. Just my opinion don't hate. (Sorry I'm Canadian, sorry)

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014
Toxikyle

He is known as "the harvester of souls" surely he wants to scare you. Just means he's doing his job. I just feel like Mehrunes is less dark than Molag, but he is more active with the mortals of Nirn. Although Mehrunes is probably my second choice. Just my opinion don't hate. (Sorry I'm Canadian, sorry)

Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
Zuruniik
Toxikyle

Me too, eh!

by Loniizrath
April 25, 2014
Zuruniik
Toxikyle

Me too, eh!

KrisEriksen
April 25, 2014

Clavicus Vile, but I don't know why.

by KrisEriksen
April 25, 2014

Clavicus Vile, but I don't know why.

Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
Zuruniik

I don't like vampires... I prefer werewolves over vampire lords (NOT twilight werewolves, Skyrim ones) , but I do wear the vampire royal armor for clothes. BTW I don't even know what twilight is.

by Dahminnaalrah
May 2, 2014
Zuruniik

I don't like vampires... I prefer werewolves over vampire lords (NOT twilight werewolves, Skyrim ones) , but I do wear the vampire royal armor for clothes. BTW I don't even know what twilight is.

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.