A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Imperial Province

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

First off I would like to say my charecter

Name: Erindil Athiane

Race: High elf

Apperence: Long red hair with a golden circlet and amber eyes.

Personallity: Strong, brave, intelligent.

Weapon: Bow/Arrows, Elven great sword, rarely magic, iron short sword

Backstory: Left home to be an adventurer at the age of 18. Mostly been in Cyrodiil, Skyrim and Morrowind.

by Alduin The World Eater
April 17, 2014

First off I would like to say my charecter

Name: Erindil Athiane

Race: High elf

Apperence: Long red hair with a golden circlet and amber eyes.

Personallity: Strong, brave, intelligent.

Weapon: Bow/Arrows, Elven great sword, rarely magic, iron short sword

Backstory: Left home to be an adventurer at the age of 18. Mostly been in Cyrodiil, Skyrim and Morrowind.

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*takes great sword and begins to train on a hay and leather dummy*

April 18, 2014

Loniizrath
April 19, 2014

Name: Arenden Terarus

Race: Dunmer

Apperence: Young man with short black hair and red eyes, always wears hooded mage robes and gloves

Personallity: Intelligent, mysterious, adventureous

Weapon: Poisons and potions, daggers, illusion magic

Backstory: An alchemist and an orphan. He's spent the better part of his life wandering Tamriel in search of alchemy ingredients to make potions to sell. Arenden used to live in poverty until the Fighters Guild learned of his talents, and commissioned him to brew potions and poisons for them. Now, he has a shop in Anvil, and a ship for exploring and gathering ingredients.

by Loniizrath
April 19, 2014

Name: Arenden Terarus

Race: Dunmer

Apperence: Young man with short black hair and red eyes, always wears hooded mage robes and gloves

Personallity: Intelligent, mysterious, adventureous

Weapon: Poisons and potions, daggers, illusion magic

Backstory: An alchemist and an orphan. He's spent the better part of his life wandering Tamriel in search of alchemy ingredients to make potions to sell. Arenden used to live in poverty until the Fighters Guild learned of his talents, and commissioned him to brew potions and poisons for them. Now, he has a shop in Anvil, and a ship for exploring and gathering ingredients.

Loniizrath
April 19, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

*Watches Erindil for a while*

"Excuse me sir! I couldn't help but notice you practicing with that sword, and was wondering if you'd mind helping me with something. It won't take long."

by Loniizrath
April 19, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

"Excuse me sir! I couldn't help but notice you practicing with that sword, and was wondering if you'd mind helping me with something. It won't take long."

DovahNightingale
April 19, 2014

Before I make a bio, is it againt rules to be Dovakiin?

by DovahNightingale
April 19, 2014

Loniizrath
April 20, 2014
DovahNightingale

(OOC) I would assume so, since this looks like it's the time of the Oblivion Crisis, and there's already a Dragonborn. Also, that's kind of a godmod.

by Loniizrath
April 20, 2014
DovahNightingale

(OOC) I would assume so, since this looks like it's the time of the Oblivion Crisis, and there's already a Dragonborn. Also, that's kind of a godmod.

Alduin The World Eater
April 21, 2014
Toxikyle
Alduin The World Eater

*turns and looks at him and nods* sure thing anything for a fellow elf am I right

April 21, 2014
Toxikyle
Alduin The World Eater

*turns and looks at him and nods* sure thing anything for a fellow elf am I right

Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

Well, I'm an alchemist, and I've created this new potion for warriors. I need someone to test it and make sure it works. It should be perfectly safe.

by Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

Well, I'm an alchemist, and I've created this new potion for warriors. I need someone to test it and make sure it works. It should be perfectly safe.

Alduin The World Eater
April 21, 2014

*looks at the dunmer and holds out hand* deal but what will I get out of it?

April 21, 2014

*looks at the dunmer and holds out hand* deal but what will I get out of it?

Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

*shakes hand* I can't offer anything of value now, but I have plenty of things at my shop in Anvil if you want to stop by later. Now, back to the matter at hand...

*hands Erindil a tall thin bottle full of a pale orange liquid, and watches him drink it. The Altmer's eyes lit up as his heavy sword became light as a feather. He took the two-handed broadsword in one hand, and chopped the leather dummy in half with one swift swing*

Brilliant! The potion works even better than expected! The troll fat base seems to have furthur purified and enhanced the Fortify Two-Handed effect while nullifying all other effects. Perfect!

by Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

*shakes hand* I can't offer anything of value now, but I have plenty of things at my shop in Anvil if you want to stop by later. Now, back to the matter at hand...

*hands Erindil a tall thin bottle full of a pale orange liquid, and watches him drink it. The Altmer's eyes lit up as his heavy sword became light as a feather. He took the two-handed broadsword in one hand, and chopped the leather dummy in half with one swift swing*

Brilliant! The potion works even better than expected! The troll fat base seems to have furthur purified and enhanced the Fortify Two-Handed effect while nullifying all other effects. Perfect!

Alduin The World Eater
April 21, 2014

*Looks at great sword then at the dummy* Holy Talos *eyes widen* That is fantastic! Your postions could be a great addition to my adventures! Imagine the people I would bring to your shop!

April 21, 2014

*Looks at great sword then at the dummy* Holy Talos *eyes widen* That is fantastic! Your postions could be a great addition to my adventures! Imagine the people I would bring to your shop!

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

By the way *puts sword away and fixes long red hair* my names Erindil Athiane but you can call me Erindil or Erin. Also yes I am also Erindil Prince Of The Summerset Isles. I ran away from home to be an adventurer.

April 22, 2014

By the way *puts sword away and fixes long red hair* my names Erindil Athiane but you can call me Erindil or Erin. Also yes I am also Erindil Prince Of The Summerset Isles. I ran away from home to be an adventurer.

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

Arenden Terarus. I'm an adventurer too, in a way. I've traveled to every province of Tamriel at least once in search of alchemical ingredients.

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

Arenden Terarus. I'm an adventurer too, in a way. I've traveled to every province of Tamriel at least once in search of alchemical ingredients.

Alduin The World Eater
April 23, 2014

Oh so you know of the young high elf princess? She's still really young but elves live a long time *laughs a bit*

April 23, 2014

Oh so you know of the young high elf princess? She's still really young but elves live a long time *laughs a bit*

Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

It's been too long since I've visited Summerset. Your homeland is truely beautiful. Definitely a sight better than anything Morrowind has to offer.

by Loniizrath
April 23, 2014

It's been too long since I've visited Summerset. Your homeland is truely beautiful. Definitely a sight better than anything Morrowind has to offer.

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.