Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim Trailer Armor Playthrough

otakufreak40
March 21, 2013

With paarthunax's permission, I am using this forum thread for my new YouTube video series. Whenever I post a new video, I'm gonna post a link here. Speaking of which, today's video can be found right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-Ju818ACM

I hope you will all give it (along with my other videos) a watch, and give me advice on ways to improve myself. Thanks!

by otakufreak40
March 21, 2013

With paarthunax's permission, I am using this forum thread for my new YouTube video series. Whenever I post a new video, I'm gonna post a link here. Speaking of which, today's video can be found right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-Ju818ACM

I hope you will all give it (along with my other videos) a watch, and give me advice on ways to improve myself. Thanks!

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 21, 2013

If you go to youtube, click Share > Embed, you can copy and paste that code into the Source of your post and the video will be embed like this:

I look forward to seeing your playthrough!

by paarthurnax
March 21, 2013

If you go to youtube, click Share > Embed, you can copy and paste that code into the Source of your post and the video will be embed like this:

I look forward to seeing your playthrough!

otakufreak40
March 21, 2013

I'm glad I know that now. It looks much nicer. Thanks!

by otakufreak40
March 21, 2013

I'm glad I know that now. It looks much nicer. Thanks!

Kodaavzii
April 11, 2013

I'm excited to see more of this! I think it will be pretty interesting. :D Please post more when you have it, good sir!

by Kodaavzii
April 11, 2013

I'm excited to see more of this! I think it will be pretty interesting. :D Please post more when you have it, good sir!

Kodaavzii
August 3, 2013

Haha! Love the background commentary from you. Can't wait for more!

by Kodaavzii
August 3, 2013

otakufreak40
August 3, 2013
Kodaavzii

Thank you, friend. I was going to record the next episode tomorrow and, since it uplaoded surprisingly fast today, I might upload it as soon as I finish it.

by otakufreak40
August 3, 2013
Kodaavzii

Thank you, friend. I was going to record the next episode tomorrow and, since it uplaoded surprisingly fast today, I might upload it as soon as I finish it.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 5, 2013

Yay!  Thanks for sharing!  Very entertaining, for sure.

by paarthurnax
August 5, 2013

Yay!  Thanks for sharing!  Very entertaining, for sure.

otakufreak40
August 6, 2013

I appreciate that, paarthurnax, I really do. I'd also like to thank you for allowing me to do this. Either way, here's the next part.

by otakufreak40
August 6, 2013

I appreciate that, paarthurnax, I really do. I'd also like to thank you for allowing me to do this. Either way, here's the next part.

Kodaavzii
June 8, 2014

I can't believe I missed this!! Thanks for posting more-- still awesome!

by Kodaavzii
June 8, 2014

I can't believe I missed this!! Thanks for posting more-- still awesome!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.