Wouldn't it be 2E 14?

by Loniizrath
May 3, 2014

Wouldn't it be 2E 14?

Koorahlok
May 3, 2014
Toxikyle

Wouldn't it be 2E 14?

I THINK it would be 3E because every thousand years would be a era from 0 AC or I could be either 21E or 20E going of centurys
by Koorahlok
May 3, 2014
Toxikyle

Wouldn't it be 2E 14?

I THINK it would be 3E because every thousand years would be a era from 0 AC or I could be either 21E or 20E going of centurys

Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014

Well given the fact that not all Eras are actually the same length (the first Era lasted 2920 years, hence the 2920: the Last Year of the first Era book series recurring in at least Oblivion and Skyrim), it would be considered as 2E15, as the first year (in our calendar,

MILLENIUM NUMBER
000), is also counted. Hence the reason we have, rather than 4E200, 4E201 at the commencement of the Skyrim gameplay. Unless we were taking the first completed year as the first year, with the end of a year marking its placement in the calendar of that decade/century. Then it would be 2E14.

~Twylite Fang

by Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014

Well given the fact that not all Eras are actually the same length (the first Era lasted 2920 years, hence the 2920: the Last Year of the first Era book series recurring in at least Oblivion and Skyrim), it would be considered as 2E15, as the first year (in our calendar,

MILLENIUM NUMBER
000), is also counted. Hence the reason we have, rather than 4E200, 4E201 at the commencement of the Skyrim gameplay. Unless we were taking the first completed year as the first year, with the end of a year marking its placement in the calendar of that decade/century. Then it would be 2E14.

~Twylite Fang

Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014

Also, note the Dovazhul language before the 000 there. It's supposed to actually say 'mil1enium numb3r in Cyrodiilic but it was autocorrected to Dovahzul

by Twylite Fang
May 7, 2014

Also, note the Dovazhul language before the 000 there. It's supposed to actually say 'mil1enium numb3r in Cyrodiilic but it was autocorrected to Dovahzul

Koorahlok
May 7, 2014
Twylite Fang

it made it into dovahzul due to you using brackets
SEE
by Koorahlok
May 7, 2014
Twylite Fang

it made it into dovahzul due to you using brackets
SEE

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.