Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What Story Do You Want TES VI to Follow?

Jzargo01
May 8, 2014

I gave my honest opinion on the TES Online Lore, etc. on Youtube, I quote- "They turned TES into an MMO, The story and graphics are amazing, but the MMO feel isn't for The Elder Scrolls. I hope they work on TES VI really hard instead of making a WOW knockoff to hold people off for TES VI.."  

Also, I'm sorryI haven't been on Thu'um lately...I've been really busy, GTA, Working on Skyrim Main Questline, *No Spoilers* I'm at Skuldaftn...

by Jzargo01
May 8, 2014

I gave my honest opinion on the TES Online Lore, etc. on Youtube, I quote- "They turned TES into an MMO, The story and graphics are amazing, but the MMO feel isn't for The Elder Scrolls. I hope they work on TES VI really hard instead of making a WOW knockoff to hold people off for TES VI.."  

Also, I'm sorryI haven't been on Thu'um lately...I've been really busy, GTA, Working on Skyrim Main Questline, *No Spoilers* I'm at Skuldaftn...

DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2014

Okay, this is dead, and I'm about to revive it. I think TES VI (Argonia?) should follow a path similar to that of Skyrim and Oblivion, I'd like to see shouts and dragons return and maybe have it set just after Alduin was killed, to a new threat.

Or... If possible, in the dragon war...

by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2014

Okay, this is dead, and I'm about to revive it. I think TES VI (Argonia?) should follow a path similar to that of Skyrim and Oblivion, I'd like to see shouts and dragons return and maybe have it set just after Alduin was killed, to a new threat.

Or... If possible, in the dragon war...

dovahnite
December 14, 2014

It would be awesome if dragons and dragon runes and everything returned in every future TES game. I'd also like to see some connectivity with Skyrim itself, because games can do that these days, maybe in the aftergame you can copy your character, follower, items, etc. over and pretend you're playing Skyrim 2.

Doesn't seem likely, though.

I want to see something centered around Elsweyr. Something about the cats that I just want to know a lot more about than we currently have.

I'm like 70% sure Argonia is real because of how many different articles I've read on it, but I haven't been able to find an actual source on it yet so we'll see :S

by dovahnite
December 14, 2014

It would be awesome if dragons and dragon runes and everything returned in every future TES game. I'd also like to see some connectivity with Skyrim itself, because games can do that these days, maybe in the aftergame you can copy your character, follower, items, etc. over and pretend you're playing Skyrim 2.

Doesn't seem likely, though.

I want to see something centered around Elsweyr. Something about the cats that I just want to know a lot more about than we currently have.

I'm like 70% sure Argonia is real because of how many different articles I've read on it, but I haven't been able to find an actual source on it yet so we'll see :S

Sahkrahfaas
December 15, 2014

If they make one set in Elsweyr they should make you able to choose which breed of Khajiit you can be, like an Ohmes or a Suthay-raht, like from Arena and Morrowind. And instead of horses there should be Pahmar-rahts and Senches c:

Alfiq-raht warcats... Ooooooooh what an idea. Better than a wardog, it has claws and speed and agility no wolfhound could have :D

by Sahkrahfaas
December 15, 2014

If they make one set in Elsweyr they should make you able to choose which breed of Khajiit you can be, like an Ohmes or a Suthay-raht, like from Arena and Morrowind. And instead of horses there should be Pahmar-rahts and Senches c:

Alfiq-raht warcats... Ooooooooh what an idea. Better than a wardog, it has claws and speed and agility no wolfhound could have :D

Loniizrath
December 31, 2014

I want it to be The Elder Scrolls VI: Summerset, and it would take place in the Thalmor controlled province of Alinor, and you would be an underground resistance fighter working to overthrow them.

by Loniizrath
December 31, 2014

I want it to be The Elder Scrolls VI: Summerset, and it would take place in the Thalmor controlled province of Alinor, and you would be an underground resistance fighter working to overthrow them.

DovahKiinZaan
January 1, 2015
dovahnite

Am I the only one who has noticed that this technically contradicts all lore set down by the pervious games?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 1, 2015
dovahnite

Am I the only one who has noticed that this technically contradicts all lore set down by the pervious games?

dovahnite
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath

That might make sense, actually, considering the position of the Thalmor at the end of Skyrim . . .

by dovahnite
January 2, 2015
Loniizrath

That might make sense, actually, considering the position of the Thalmor at the end of Skyrim . . .

Loniizrath
January 3, 2015
dovahnite
Loniizrath

It's probably going to take place in a dominion controlled province because, not counting Arena or Spinoffs, no TES game has taken place south of Cyrodiil, and there are no more provinces north of the Dominion they haven't already used, except for Black Marsh.

by Loniizrath
January 3, 2015
dovahnite
Loniizrath

It's probably going to take place in a dominion controlled province because, not counting Arena or Spinoffs, no TES game has taken place south of Cyrodiil, and there are no more provinces north of the Dominion they haven't already used, except for Black Marsh.

dovahnite
January 9, 2015

Okay, this should never happen and will never happen but I'm going to post it anyway:

The Khajit come from a place called "Eslweyr," which is a cringeworthy pun on "elsewhere." We need three more regions called "Knoweyr," "Sumweyr" and "Evriweyr."

by dovahnite
January 9, 2015

Okay, this should never happen and will never happen but I'm going to post it anyway:

The Khajit come from a place called "Eslweyr," which is a cringeworthy pun on "elsewhere." We need three more regions called "Knoweyr," "Sumweyr" and "Evriweyr."

Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
dovahnite

No, there's an explaination for it. The Khajiit homeland used to be two seperate countries locked in conflict. After disease and famine brought both lands to their knees, they agreed the countries would be better off united. A common Khajiit saying at the time was "A perfect land is always found elsewhere." Thus, the province of Elsweyr was formed.

by Loniizrath
January 12, 2015
dovahnite

No, there's an explaination for it. The Khajiit homeland used to be two seperate countries locked in conflict. After disease and famine brought both lands to their knees, they agreed the countries would be better off united. A common Khajiit saying at the time was "A perfect land is always found elsewhere." Thus, the province of Elsweyr was formed.

BoDuSil
January 14, 2015

It should be a completetly different story in the next era.

by BoDuSil
January 14, 2015

It should be a completetly different story in the next era.

dovahnite
January 14, 2015

I'm not saying it has to make sense, I'm just saying it's a pun that needs to be made. Uh, I mean shouldn't be made but . . . I'll take my leave and ruin some other thread now.

by dovahnite
January 14, 2015

I'm not saying it has to make sense, I'm just saying it's a pun that needs to be made. Uh, I mean shouldn't be made but . . . I'll take my leave and ruin some other thread now.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.