Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

-ed Adjectives

shynight
May 10, 2014

I know this should probably go on the question board, but my computer's acting up and won't load the page.

So, I know that a while back, we used to just add -aan to the end of the verb, but I think we got rid of that rule. I can't find anything about a new alternative. Did we NOT get rid of that rule, and I'm just dumb?

by shynight
May 10, 2014

I know this should probably go on the question board, but my computer's acting up and won't load the page.

So, I know that a while back, we used to just add -aan to the end of the verb, but I think we got rid of that rule. I can't find anything about a new alternative. Did we NOT get rid of that rule, and I'm just dumb?

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 10, 2014

That rule still holds true. "Deytoaan umriid," "buried treasure." Sometimes you don't need it if you think the context is strong enough. "Het nok deyto umriid," "here lies buried treasure."

by paarthurnax
May 10, 2014

That rule still holds true. "Deytoaan umriid," "buried treasure." Sometimes you don't need it if you think the context is strong enough. "Het nok deyto umriid," "here lies buried treasure."

LycanAlpha
May 14, 2014
paarthurnax

My question is do you have to omit it if context is supportive, or can it be left?

by LycanAlpha
May 14, 2014
paarthurnax

My question is do you have to omit it if context is supportive, or can it be left?

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 14, 2014

It can be left in if you'd like.

by paarthurnax
May 14, 2014

It can be left in if you'd like.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.