Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim- Favorite Hold

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Jzargo01
May 13, 2014

I like Whiterun and Winterhold. Whiterun is quite peaceful, the Jarl is not cruel, and I'm the Thane. Yeah, the THANE. I only like Winterhold because of the College, I don't like the story behind it, the desolation, and the people are so sour to Mages!

~J'zargo

by Jzargo01
May 13, 2014

I like Whiterun and Winterhold. Whiterun is quite peaceful, the Jarl is not cruel, and I'm the Thane. Yeah, the THANE. I only like Winterhold because of the College, I don't like the story behind it, the desolation, and the people are so sour to Mages!

~J'zargo

MonaOakenshield
May 15, 2014

I love Windhelm. It's cold, it's rough but it has some special charm. It's always my first destination and I love spending time there. I am also Thane of Eastmarch. Protecting and helping the people of my favorite Hold and city. 

Other than that, I enjoy Rorikstead quite a lot. It is just a small little village in the middle of nowhere but I think it is a quite cute town with friendly people! :) 

by MonaOakenshield
May 15, 2014

I love Windhelm. It's cold, it's rough but it has some special charm. It's always my first destination and I love spending time there. I am also Thane of Eastmarch. Protecting and helping the people of my favorite Hold and city. 

Other than that, I enjoy Rorikstead quite a lot. It is just a small little village in the middle of nowhere but I think it is a quite cute town with friendly people! :) 

Hayden Sanders
May 26, 2014

I would choose riften because it's shrouded i mystry

by Hayden Sanders
May 26, 2014

I would choose riften because it's shrouded i mystry

In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014

My favorite Hold would be Whiterun as well because everyone is pretty kind (except Braithe) and it's where I bought my first home. The runner-up would be Solitude as it's a fairly lovely place.

by In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014

My favorite Hold would be Whiterun as well because everyone is pretty kind (except Braithe) and it's where I bought my first home. The runner-up would be Solitude as it's a fairly lovely place.

Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

My favorite is Whiterun. Despite the self-absorbed Olfrid Battle-Born and (augh) Nazeem, this place has a very welcoming feel.

by Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

My favorite is Whiterun. Despite the self-absorbed Olfrid Battle-Born and (augh) Nazeem, this place has a very welcoming feel.

FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

Haafingar, it's where Pelagius the Mad is... or was... and by that right, Sheogorath, and I must say, the cheese is to die for.

by FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

Haafingar, it's where Pelagius the Mad is... or was... and by that right, Sheogorath, and I must say, the cheese is to die for.

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

My favorite is the Markarth, just the city not the Reach, it has a strong old feel plus all the Dwemer Architecture and the ruin in the keep.

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

My favorite is the Markarth, just the city not the Reach, it has a strong old feel plus all the Dwemer Architecture and the ruin in the keep.

Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

Markarth is the best! I love the feeling of it and getting lost everytime I go there. It's very pretty and the waterfall in it is what every place should have. Except everyone hates me there....so I can't go there often without running for my life. So Whiterun is a close second. Cozy and green!

by Fus Ro Dah
June 4, 2014

Markarth is the best! I love the feeling of it and getting lost everytime I go there. It's very pretty and the waterfall in it is what every place should have. Except everyone hates me there....so I can't go there often without running for my life. So Whiterun is a close second. Cozy and green!

Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

Falkreath, where all the great warriors and heros are burried, i call my self Kein Drog, so the best home for me (War Lord) is a place where i will be not forgotton and maybe challenge the next tes title hero, for 1 more duel, or he can make offerings on my grave that has become a shrine that i aid, those who call of me, and would be nice 2 see the dragonbrons grave as a tribute  for wht he has achieved in nirnm besides that it is lovely with trees, and a beutiful lake, and there 2 build 1 of the best looking homes <3 Dal Do Dilon, return after/of death, this is where you shall find ur (Broher War Lord) Zemah Kein Drog!

by Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

Falkreath, where all the great warriors and heros are burried, i call my self Kein Drog, so the best home for me (War Lord) is a place where i will be not forgotton and maybe challenge the next tes title hero, for 1 more duel, or he can make offerings on my grave that has become a shrine that i aid, those who call of me, and would be nice 2 see the dragonbrons grave as a tribute  for wht he has achieved in nirnm besides that it is lovely with trees, and a beutiful lake, and there 2 build 1 of the best looking homes <3 Dal Do Dilon, return after/of death, this is where you shall find ur (Broher War Lord) Zemah Kein Drog!

[deleted]
June 17, 2014
Whiterun, because I love to run through the plains in my werewolf form, hunting deer and elk, aah, good times.
by [deleted]
June 17, 2014
Whiterun, because I love to run through the plains in my werewolf form, hunting deer and elk, aah, good times.

DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

My favourite holds would be Markarth, Morthal, and Whiterun, I like Markarth because it was an ancient Dwarven city, Morthal is desolate, a good place o tbe a werewolf, and Whiterun, is the most peacefull of all the holds.

by DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

My favourite holds would be Markarth, Morthal, and Whiterun, I like Markarth because it was an ancient Dwarven city, Morthal is desolate, a good place o tbe a werewolf, and Whiterun, is the most peacefull of all the holds.

Mirkrilaar
June 20, 2014

My favorite hold is Whiterun, but more specifically, Riverwood. It has a classic old-tyme look to it and it makes me feel at home. It has generally everything you need to start off with and is the very first town you encounter.

by Mirkrilaar
June 20, 2014

My favorite hold is Whiterun, but more specifically, Riverwood. It has a classic old-tyme look to it and it makes me feel at home. It has generally everything you need to start off with and is the very first town you encounter.

Sahkrahfaas
June 21, 2014

My favourite is the Rift. I know the place is infested with bears and frostbite spiders, but the forests are just so nice. And obviously because the Thieves' Guild lives in Riften. And the Shadow Stone and Nightingale Hall are there.

My least favourite is probably the Reach. One word. Madanach.

by Sahkrahfaas
June 21, 2014

My favourite is the Rift. I know the place is infested with bears and frostbite spiders, but the forests are just so nice. And obviously because the Thieves' Guild lives in Riften. And the Shadow Stone and Nightingale Hall are there.

My least favourite is probably the Reach. One word. Madanach.

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

My favourite hold(s) are The Rift and Falkreath Hold - The Rift for the Thieves Guild/Nightingales and Falkreath for the green forests. But The Rift definitely is my favourite.

I'm terrified of The Reach because of the quests The Forsworn Conspiracy/No One Escapes Cidhna Mine, which happen to also be two of my favourite quests in the whole game next to Diplomatic Immunity and Blindsighted.

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

My favourite hold(s) are The Rift and Falkreath Hold - The Rift for the Thieves Guild/Nightingales and Falkreath for the green forests. But The Rift definitely is my favourite.

I'm terrified of The Reach because of the quests The Forsworn Conspiracy/No One Escapes Cidhna Mine, which happen to also be two of my favourite quests in the whole game next to Diplomatic Immunity and Blindsighted.

Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
In Dinok Laas

Braith, and Nahzeem, that condesending jerkbag. And that kid who says "Another wanderer licking my dad's boots!"

by Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
In Dinok Laas

Braith, and Nahzeem, that condesending jerkbag. And that kid who says "Another wanderer licking my dad's boots!"

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.