Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

That One Moment

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
May 16, 2014

Well my day has fairly sucked. I went on a field trip tripped and fell on my leg, shoulder and face. (Leg feels really brused and I'm limping). Then I come home and my leg starts to brother me like freaking crazy so you know what I do? I frikkin sit down and watch Pewdiepie videos that's what.

by Alduin The World Eater
May 16, 2014

Well my day has fairly sucked. I went on a field trip tripped and fell on my leg, shoulder and face. (Leg feels really brused and I'm limping). Then I come home and my leg starts to brother me like freaking crazy so you know what I do? I frikkin sit down and watch Pewdiepie videos that's what.

Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

That moment when you know you're right, everyone else thinks your wrong, and everyone goes with some stupid idea that someone else made up, even though you know for a fact that your idea would have worked. You just sit back and watch them fail, and laugh.

by Mirkrilaar
May 16, 2014

That moment when you know you're right, everyone else thinks your wrong, and everyone goes with some stupid idea that someone else made up, even though you know for a fact that your idea would have worked. You just sit back and watch them fail, and laugh.

Alduin The World Eater
May 16, 2014
lorotonikaan

Every day my friend every day

May 16, 2014
lorotonikaan

Every day my friend every day

Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

Ikr? I feel like no one listens to me half the time.

by Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

Ikr? I feel like no one listens to me half the time.

Alduin The World Eater
May 17, 2014

Exactly people at my school mostly dont listen to what I say and are like: "How would you know? You never go outside your always playing video games." And then I'll look at them like: Dude wth

May 17, 2014

Exactly people at my school mostly dont listen to what I say and are like: "How would you know? You never go outside your always playing video games." And then I'll look at them like: Dude wth

Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

People are just stupid nowadays.

by Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

People are just stupid nowadays.

Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

And krosis about my other posts. I like to stay in character and my dovah supports Paarthurnax. Haha

by Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014

And krosis about my other posts. I like to stay in character and my dovah supports Paarthurnax. Haha

Mirkrilaar
May 30, 2014

Those moments when you feel like Japan at the signing of the Treaty of Versailles, shunned by others and unable to get a word in edge wise because everyone doesn't take you seriously or thinks that you are unimportant.

by Mirkrilaar
May 30, 2014

Those moments when you feel like Japan at the signing of the Treaty of Versailles, shunned by others and unable to get a word in edge wise because everyone doesn't take you seriously or thinks that you are unimportant.

BanditNation
May 31, 2014

Has anyone known a bad event with someone, but the other person switches it around, making it look like you've started it?

by BanditNation
May 31, 2014

Has anyone known a bad event with someone, but the other person switches it around, making it look like you've started it?

Tinvaakin
May 31, 2014
BanditNation

By Talos, I hate those moments.

by Tinvaakin
May 31, 2014
BanditNation

By Talos, I hate those moments.

Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

That one moment, when everything you've tried before has always failed, and you are about to give up. That one moment when you finally do something right, and you are never the same again.

by Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

That one moment, when everything you've tried before has always failed, and you are about to give up. That one moment when you finally do something right, and you are never the same again.

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Exactly what happened to me yesturday I was playing Skyrim fighting Alduin (0_0 fought myself) and he killed me litteraly 6 or 7 times till I was like: "Ok if I don't do it this time I'm just done." I defeated him and my face was like: "How the he** did I do that O_O"

June 2, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Exactly what happened to me yesturday I was playing Skyrim fighting Alduin (0_0 fought myself) and he killed me litteraly 6 or 7 times till I was like: "Ok if I don't do it this time I'm just done." I defeated him and my face was like: "How the he** did I do that O_O"

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014

That moment when your eyes are burning from looking at your phone all night and you look at you clock and it says 2:00 *~* 

June 2, 2014

That moment when your eyes are burning from looking at your phone all night and you look at you clock and it says 2:00 *~* 

Phelan1019
June 10, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Don't have a cell phone O_O

by Phelan1019
June 10, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Don't have a cell phone O_O

Rah los Duuli
June 12, 2014

I had this exersise club thing at my school, it was rough, but the real problem is, today (the day I post this) my triceps are practicly torn. They are in complete agony if I bend any more than 90 degrees towards my face. I was supposed to have field day today at my school, but it poured all day so, I got stuck throwing dodgeballs the whole time with seriously injured arms. Then I had to bike home in the rain and hang out with a to-easily-bored friend of mine. But at least I got Skyrim!

by Rah los Duuli
June 12, 2014

I had this exersise club thing at my school, it was rough, but the real problem is, today (the day I post this) my triceps are practicly torn. They are in complete agony if I bend any more than 90 degrees towards my face. I was supposed to have field day today at my school, but it poured all day so, I got stuck throwing dodgeballs the whole time with seriously injured arms. Then I had to bike home in the rain and hang out with a to-easily-bored friend of mine. But at least I got Skyrim!

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.