Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul tutor request

Reianetrius
May 23, 2014

I am in need of a Dovahzul tutor and would greatly apreciate any and all help I can get....I would do it from the sites learn section by I learn better from experience.

by Reianetrius
May 23, 2014

I am in need of a Dovahzul tutor and would greatly apreciate any and all help I can get....I would do it from the sites learn section by I learn better from experience.

hiith
May 23, 2014

I'm not fluent by any means, but if you're a beginner, I can be of help, if you want to learn the expanded (non-canonical) aspects. If you want, we can have discussions via PM here or by Google Hangouts.

by hiith
May 23, 2014

I'm not fluent by any means, but if you're a beginner, I can be of help, if you want to learn the expanded (non-canonical) aspects. If you want, we can have discussions via PM here or by Google Hangouts.

Foduiiz
May 24, 2014

Looks like Hiith jumped at the opportunity! I recommend making use of the soon-to-be-completed updated Memrise courses once they're released (Both the canon and non-canon courses) on top of tutoring. That'll be a good time to get into the language. That's my input, anyways. I'm sure Hiith will be a great teacher and good luck to you, Reianetrius ;)

by Foduiiz
May 24, 2014

Looks like Hiith jumped at the opportunity! I recommend making use of the soon-to-be-completed updated Memrise courses once they're released (Both the canon and non-canon courses) on top of tutoring. That'll be a good time to get into the language. That's my input, anyways. I'm sure Hiith will be a great teacher and good luck to you, Reianetrius ;)

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.