Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Best character

1  2 > >>  

Hayden Sanders
May 26, 2014

I would choose Alduin because he is the main antagonist and is the most important eniemy out there. He is even in skyrim wiki "The nordic god of destruction" and he rightfully deserves that name.

by Hayden Sanders
May 26, 2014

I would choose Alduin because he is the main antagonist and is the most important eniemy out there. He is even in skyrim wiki "The nordic god of destruction" and he rightfully deserves that name.

hiith
May 26, 2014

I would choose Paarthurnax, or perhaps even the Greybeard that starts with an A (I cannot remember his name). I admire how Paarthurnax strayed from his natural power-hungry lifestyle to become humble and wise.

by hiith
May 26, 2014

I would choose Paarthurnax, or perhaps even the Greybeard that starts with an A (I cannot remember his name). I admire how Paarthurnax strayed from his natural power-hungry lifestyle to become humble and wise.

BanditNation
May 26, 2014

Miraak, because Miraak.

by BanditNation
May 26, 2014

Miraak, because Miraak.

Mirkrilaar
May 31, 2014
hiith

Arngeir.

by Mirkrilaar
May 31, 2014
hiith

Arngeir.

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

Mine would be the dragon from the soul carin durnehviir I think he is called.

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

Mine would be the dragon from the soul carin durnehviir I think he is called.

Phelan1019
June 3, 2014

Tsun. He is a freaking Man-Giant!!!

by Phelan1019
June 3, 2014

Tsun. He is a freaking Man-Giant!!!

valromar
June 5, 2014

I would have to say mine is the Ebony Warrior.

by valromar
June 5, 2014

I would have to say mine is the Ebony Warrior.

Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

if they make a new elderscrolls i hope 2 be a falmer, imagine in there cave they have quests for u and so out and when in the above world they react 2 u as falmer react 2 u in their areas, making the game way more fun, or become a forsworn, or maybe even a falmer forsworn now that would be epic lol

by Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

if they make a new elderscrolls i hope 2 be a falmer, imagine in there cave they have quests for u and so out and when in the above world they react 2 u as falmer react 2 u in their areas, making the game way more fun, or become a forsworn, or maybe even a falmer forsworn now that would be epic lol

valromar
June 6, 2014
Kein Drog

That would be considered a mixed breed because the falmer are what the snow elves are now and the forsworn are a completely different race.

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Kein Drog

That would be considered a mixed breed because the falmer are what the snow elves are now and the forsworn are a completely different race.

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
valromar
Kein Drog

I agree completly. the forsworn are breton, wheras the falmer are closer to goblins in appearence and action even though they are elves.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014
valromar
Kein Drog

I agree completly. the forsworn are breton, wheras the falmer are closer to goblins in appearence and action even though they are elves.

Hayden Sanders
June 8, 2014

Here is a good question why aren't their goblins in skyrim?

by Hayden Sanders
June 8, 2014

Here is a good question why aren't their goblins in skyrim?

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

Karliah.

Moira Quirk did such a fantastic and believable job with the voice acting, and I truly feel for the character. She's witty, relatable and she's on that fine line between cold and gentle.

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

Karliah.

Moira Quirk did such a fantastic and believable job with the voice acting, and I truly feel for the character. She's witty, relatable and she's on that fine line between cold and gentle.

Sahkrahfaas
June 26, 2014

ALL of the named dragons (especially Vulthuryol), Mercer, Karliah, Brynjolf and Cicero. And Barbas, he's just awesome. Yes, I have too many favourites XD

by Sahkrahfaas
June 26, 2014

ALL of the named dragons (especially Vulthuryol), Mercer, Karliah, Brynjolf and Cicero. And Barbas, he's just awesome. Yes, I have too many favourites XD

Dursilnir
July 9, 2014

Durnehviir, he's my idol!

by Dursilnir
July 9, 2014

Durnehviir, he's my idol!

Void Fang
July 11, 2014
Lord harken the only noble badass
by Void Fang
July 11, 2014
Lord harken the only noble badass

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.