Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Welcome to the Shivering Isles

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
May 26, 2014

(Names Ak'jidarr I'm a male black Khajjit with redish yellow eyes and I'm really dangerous with a bow) *walks into Bravil and stays on edge* I just need a bed for the night and some supplies then I'll go check out that strange door or portal everyone in the imperial city was talking about... *talks to self and long tail flicks from side to side*

by Alduin The World Eater
May 26, 2014

(Names Ak'jidarr I'm a male black Khajjit with redish yellow eyes and I'm really dangerous with a bow) *walks into Bravil and stays on edge* I just need a bed for the night and some supplies then I'll go check out that strange door or portal everyone in the imperial city was talking about... *talks to self and long tail flicks from side to side*

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

A man walks up to him, clad in armor unknown to Ak'jidarr. He has a voice that few actually know the person who owns it has. "You're thinking of going into the portal? I just came outta there."

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

A man walks up to him, clad in armor unknown to Ak'jidarr. He has a voice that few actually know the person who owns it has. "You're thinking of going into the portal? I just came outta there."

Alduin The World Eater
June 13, 2014

I thought anyone who made it out cracked insane... *an ear flicks and blinks eyes looking at the armor clad man*

June 13, 2014

I thought anyone who made it out cracked insane... *an ear flicks and blinks eyes looking at the armor clad man*

BanditNation
June 13, 2014

The man laughs. "You have no idea. Well, let's go in there, shall we?"

by BanditNation
June 13, 2014

The man laughs. "You have no idea. Well, let's go in there, shall we?"

Alduin The World Eater
June 13, 2014

*nods and walks into the tavern getting an ale* so how did you escape Sheogorath? *blinks eyes*

June 13, 2014

*nods and walks into the tavern getting an ale* so how did you escape Sheogorath? *blinks eyes*

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

He chuckles. "Ya know, i don't think i'll get into that right now, lad."

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

He chuckles. "Ya know, i don't think i'll get into that right now, lad."

Alduin The World Eater
June 14, 2014

*nods* alright

June 14, 2014

*nods* alright

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

The man sits down. "So, what're ya thinkin' of doin' in the Shivering Isles?"

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

The man sits down. "So, what're ya thinkin' of doin' in the Shivering Isles?"

Alduin The World Eater
June 14, 2014

Shivering Isles eh? Hm I guess that's Sheogorath's realm... I just intended on looking around and seeing what this strange place had to offer

June 14, 2014

Shivering Isles eh? Hm I guess that's Sheogorath's realm... I just intended on looking around and seeing what this strange place had to offer

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"The Shivering Isles has MANY wonderful, some sadistic, things! It's also where i got this armor! It's made out of amber, ya know."

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"The Shivering Isles has MANY wonderful, some sadistic, things! It's also where i got this armor! It's made out of amber, ya know."

Alduin The World Eater
June 14, 2014

It's a bit flashy for my taste *tail twitches*

June 14, 2014

It's a bit flashy for my taste *tail twitches*

BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"Ha ha, well, there's also another armor i could show ya, but i left it back in the Shivering Isles. It's actually made outta madness. Well, the ore itself, but still!"

by BanditNation
June 14, 2014

"Ha ha, well, there's also another armor i could show ya, but i left it back in the Shivering Isles. It's actually made outta madness. Well, the ore itself, but still!"

Alduin The World Eater
June 15, 2014

Interesting... Well if you should know the better I am Ak'jidarr Bavavadni I am a famous researcher from Elswyer I've come to Cyrodil  for religious research and when I was in the Imperial City I heard of a unknown door that appeared in the Niben Bay

June 15, 2014

Interesting... Well if you should know the better I am Ak'jidarr Bavavadni I am a famous researcher from Elswyer I've come to Cyrodil  for religious research and when I was in the Imperial City I heard of a unknown door that appeared in the Niben Bay

BanditNation
June 15, 2014

"Well, how lucky are ya? I'm going back into the portal myself!"

by BanditNation
June 15, 2014

"Well, how lucky are ya? I'm going back into the portal myself!"

Alduin The World Eater
June 15, 2014

*nods* Shall we travel together then? In the morning that is?

June 15, 2014

*nods* Shall we travel together then? In the morning that is?

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.