Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Return Of The DragonBorn & Alduin

Alduin The World Eater
May 30, 2014

*a blast of light rockets from the top of the throat of the world then a dark shape not known to Skyrim sense the Mythic age climbs through a portal of some kind his red eyes burning like fire* Zu'u lost daal... *grins evilly and raises head to look at the sky*

by Alduin The World Eater
May 30, 2014

*a blast of light rockets from the top of the throat of the world then a dark shape not known to Skyrim sense the Mythic age climbs through a portal of some kind his red eyes burning like fire* Zu'u lost daal... *grins evilly and raises head to look at the sky*

Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

(Deep in the mountains of High Rock, an ancient red dragon, form legends long forgotten, awakens)

Bormah hiif mii. Hi lost daal, Lein Naakin.

by Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

(Deep in the mountains of High Rock, an ancient red dragon, form legends long forgotten, awakens)

Bormah hiif mii. Hi lost daal, Lein Naakin.

Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

(Stands, wincing)

Faal Tuz lost vorohah nii vokorasaal fah faal Dreh wah alok midrak Alduin. Til los ni ganog. Nunon Dovahkiin vis helt mok. 

by Phelan1019
June 2, 2014

(Stands, wincing)

Faal Tuz lost vorohah nii vokorasaal fah faal Dreh wah alok midrak Alduin. Til los ni ganog. Nunon Dovahkiin vis helt mok. 

DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

Ahrk ful Zu'u fent * Dragonborn says as he approaches the red dragon.*

by DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

Alduin The World Eater
June 4, 2014

*unfolds wings and takes to the air and glides down the mountain and roars* Kel drey ni viik! Kolos alun hi los Dovahkiin! Zu'u fen siiv hi ahrk du hin sil! 

by Alduin The World Eater
June 4, 2014

*unfolds wings and takes to the air and glides down the mountain and roars* Kel drey ni viik! Kolos alun hi los Dovahkiin! Zu'u fen siiv hi ahrk du hin sil! 

Phelan1019
June 5, 2014
DovahNightingale

*Dude, this is taking place right after Alduin's return. You ought to be in Helgen!

by Phelan1019
June 5, 2014
DovahNightingale

*Dude, this is taking place right after Alduin's return. You ought to be in Helgen!

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

( if this rp is still going on, can i be one of the dragons you revive Alduin? I am a green skinned, frost breathing blood dragon. you can revive me just like u revived sahloknir"

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

( if this rp is still going on, can i be one of the dragons you revive Alduin? I am a green skinned, frost breathing blood dragon. you can revive me just like u revived sahloknir"

Mirkrilaar
August 20, 2014

(Alduin hasn't replied to this in weeks actually. She hasn't been on as often. Krosis)

by Mirkrilaar
August 20, 2014

(Alduin hasn't replied to this in weeks actually. She hasn't been on as often. Krosis)

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

This post has been deleted.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.