Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

1  2  3  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Blood Moon
June 3, 2014

Grokesh awoke to the sound of growling just beyond  the glow of the dying campfire he had made last night, the remaines of a charred rabbit laying next to it on a spit. "Damn, should have know better than to do that..." he grumbled to himself as he quickly rose from his bedroll. he looked around searching for his bow, realizing that it was no where to be found, he readied his fists, as they were his only means of defense now.

The wolves slowly made their way into the dim glow of the fire, their snow flaked pelts glistening, their teeth, glaring. Grokesh roared, reaching deep for the strength to carry him through what was obviously going to be, a long night...

by Blood Moon
June 3, 2014

Grokesh awoke to the sound of growling just beyond  the glow of the dying campfire he had made last night, the remaines of a charred rabbit laying next to it on a spit. "Damn, should have know better than to do that..." he grumbled to himself as he quickly rose from his bedroll. he looked around searching for his bow, realizing that it was no where to be found, he readied his fists, as they were his only means of defense now.

The wolves slowly made their way into the dim glow of the fire, their snow flaked pelts glistening, their teeth, glaring. Grokesh roared, reaching deep for the strength to carry him through what was obviously going to be, a long night...

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

Tiberius (The Far sighted) wached the orc fight the wolves from the safe distance of a nearby tree, he had wandered the wood here for nearly ten years and this orc was one of the more interesting passerby he had seen, some might have helped, but not Tiberius. He thought that the orc did not need his help yet, anyway there was a long night ahead...

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

Tiberius (The Far sighted) wached the orc fight the wolves from the safe distance of a nearby tree, he had wandered the wood here for nearly ten years and this orc was one of the more interesting passerby he had seen, some might have helped, but not Tiberius. He thought that the orc did not need his help yet, anyway there was a long night ahead...

Blood Moon
June 3, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Grokesh side stepped the first wolf as it lunged at him, only to land in the smoldering fire and extinguish it completely, its pelt merely singed as the snow prevented any real harm coming to it, but was quickly changed as it was lifted and hurled by the orc into  the nearby tree, breaking its back with a sickening crunch, distracted by his small victory, Grokesh felt the wind knocked out of him as another crashed into him knocking him to the ground, it lunged for his throat, going for the killing bite. But was stopped by Grokesh's strong hands, slowly prying the beasts jaws apart, and then in one slpit second, ripped its jaws apart, feeling its teeth dig into his palms as it fell over in pain, sick whimpering escaping its unmoving maw. Grokesh rose once more from the ground roaring at the remaining wolves, who slowly slinked away, back into the shadows, as to escape a similar fate...but their buisness far from over.

with the immediate threat gone, grokesh moved to the slow moving riverbed near his camp, and attempted to wash the blood off his hands, wincing in pain as the cool water stung the deep cuts.

by Blood Moon
June 3, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Grokesh side stepped the first wolf as it lunged at him, only to land in the smoldering fire and extinguish it completely, its pelt merely singed as the snow prevented any real harm coming to it, but was quickly changed as it was lifted and hurled by the orc into  the nearby tree, breaking its back with a sickening crunch, distracted by his small victory, Grokesh felt the wind knocked out of him as another crashed into him knocking him to the ground, it lunged for his throat, going for the killing bite. But was stopped by Grokesh's strong hands, slowly prying the beasts jaws apart, and then in one slpit second, ripped its jaws apart, feeling its teeth dig into his palms as it fell over in pain, sick whimpering escaping its unmoving maw. Grokesh rose once more from the ground roaring at the remaining wolves, who slowly slinked away, back into the shadows, as to escape a similar fate...but their buisness far from over.

with the immediate threat gone, grokesh moved to the slow moving riverbed near his camp, and attempted to wash the blood off his hands, wincing in pain as the cool water stung the deep cuts.

Phelan1019
June 4, 2014

(What province is this starting in? Skyrim? High Rock? Cyrodiil? If you want people to join this RP, you need to make a setting.

by Phelan1019
June 4, 2014

(What province is this starting in? Skyrim? High Rock? Cyrodiil? If you want people to join this RP, you need to make a setting.

Blood Moon
June 4, 2014
dovahkiin1019

(Sorry about that I edited the description to be a bit more specific, but the current setting is skyrim)

by Blood Moon
June 4, 2014
dovahkiin1019

(Sorry about that I edited the description to be a bit more specific, but the current setting is skyrim)

Phelan1019
June 4, 2014

(Excellent, now I can join with a sense of direction)

A nord man in Whiterun guard's armor is riding past on his black horse. He sees the dead wolves by the road, so he decides to investigate.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" He walks around, searching the area. "Don't worry, I'm not really a guard!"

by Phelan1019
June 4, 2014

A nord man in Whiterun guard's armor is riding past on his black horse. He sees the dead wolves by the road, so he decides to investigate.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" He walks around, searching the area. "Don't worry, I'm not really a guard!"

Blood Moon
June 4, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh perked up at the sound of a voice, calling to someone, most likely him as it sounded to come from his camp, he slowly approached the newcomer with his hands held high to show that he held no weapons.

"I am here, yes, I would offer you food, but I have none to spare..." the orc greeted as he made his way to his bedroll and sat on it, eying his armor stacked neatly beside him, Daedric armor, it took him four months to craft, three to shape the ebony, and one to wait of the harvest moon to reforge it with the heart of a daedra, somthing any bandit would kill to have, and exactly what made Grokesh nervous now.

by Blood Moon
June 4, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh perked up at the sound of a voice, calling to someone, most likely him as it sounded to come from his camp, he slowly approached the newcomer with his hands held high to show that he held no weapons.

"I am here, yes, I would offer you food, but I have none to spare..." the orc greeted as he made his way to his bedroll and sat on it, eying his armor stacked neatly beside him, Daedric armor, it took him four months to craft, three to shape the ebony, and one to wait of the harvest moon to reforge it with the heart of a daedra, somthing any bandit would kill to have, and exactly what made Grokesh nervous now.

Phelan1019
June 4, 2014

The Nord looked at Grokesh with coriosity.

"Don't worry, I've got plenty. I'm on quite a trip, and I always prepare. My name is Phelan. I'm a Thane of Jarl Balgruuf of Whiterun. I'm not prone to arresting poachers, I just trade with them."

by Phelan1019
June 4, 2014

"Don't worry, I've got plenty. I'm on quite a trip, and I always prepare. My name is Phelan. I'm a Thane of Jarl Balgruuf of Whiterun. I'm not prone to arresting poachers, I just trade with them."

ikaram
June 4, 2014

As Kaj (The Kahjiit) looks around, he sees some people talking. "A guard and an orc? Why aren't they fighting? I need some money, they aren't gonna let me sleep anymore in the Inn. I am already a week late." Kaj takes his bow... Before putting it down. "I'll just ask 'em for money. Okay, I'll wait for the guard to leave. Bet he ain't happy cause of that shop last year. I really trashed the place. Poor owner." Kaj sits down, but then stands up again. "Wait, I paid my bounty! It was 'round half of the money, but that guard who caught me 6 months earlyer wasn't wery happy with me livin'. Still... He ain't gonna be happy" Kaj raises his leather shirt to cover his moth and nose, and puts on his cloak. "Maybe I can fetch 'em somethin'. That'll be worth the gold I owe."

by ikaram
June 4, 2014

As Kaj (The Kahjiit) looks around, he sees some people talking. "A guard and an orc? Why aren't they fighting? I need some money, they aren't gonna let me sleep anymore in the Inn. I am already a week late." Kaj takes his bow... Before putting it down. "I'll just ask 'em for money. Okay, I'll wait for the guard to leave. Bet he ain't happy cause of that shop last year. I really trashed the place. Poor owner." Kaj sits down, but then stands up again. "Wait, I paid my bounty! It was 'round half of the money, but that guard who caught me 6 months earlyer wasn't wery happy with me livin'. Still... He ain't gonna be happy" Kaj raises his leather shirt to cover his moth and nose, and puts on his cloak. "Maybe I can fetch 'em somethin'. That'll be worth the gold I owe."

Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh let out an audible sigh, suddenly feeling exposed he dragged over the set of armor and began to put it on, his run in with the wolves leaving a valuable impression upon him, seeing as this was ritual for him he was fully armored in moments, he stood up and stretched, flexing a little to get reaquainted with the weight of the armor. "A Thane, eh? Well then that would explain your armor, not to offend but...I thought you might have been a bandit, because I know for certain that we are out side Whiterun hold...I think...Damn, its been what a week, and I already forget where I am?" He sighed agin muttering to himself before spotting the aproaching stranger. "Really wish I had my bow...Mudcrab must have dragged it off..." He muttered eying the river suspiciously before turning back. "One week and now I'm lost, defenseless, and foraging for food...but I can't just run back to the stronghold with my tail between my legs, not after that fight."he muttered.

He eyed the Thane, and the newcomer apoligetically "forgive me I know you have other things to do than listen to an orc ramble about his troubled life." he said, turning and began searching for his bow.

by Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh let out an audible sigh, suddenly feeling exposed he dragged over the set of armor and began to put it on, his run in with the wolves leaving a valuable impression upon him, seeing as this was ritual for him he was fully armored in moments, he stood up and stretched, flexing a little to get reaquainted with the weight of the armor. "A Thane, eh? Well then that would explain your armor, not to offend but...I thought you might have been a bandit, because I know for certain that we are out side Whiterun hold...I think...Damn, its been what a week, and I already forget where I am?" He sighed agin muttering to himself before spotting the aproaching stranger. "Really wish I had my bow...Mudcrab must have dragged it off..." He muttered eying the river suspiciously before turning back. "One week and now I'm lost, defenseless, and foraging for food...but I can't just run back to the stronghold with my tail between my legs, not after that fight."he muttered.

He eyed the Thane, and the newcomer apoligetically "forgive me I know you have other things to do than listen to an orc ramble about his troubled life." he said, turning and began searching for his bow.

Kein Drog
June 5, 2014
ikaram

then the guard sees Kaj, and ask what a man beast cat is doing walking with his snout covered up, in a sneaking manor 2 them, knowing that Khajits are never 2 be trusted, not even in the wilds of skyrim..... 

by Kein Drog
June 5, 2014
ikaram

then the guard sees Kaj, and ask what a man beast cat is doing walking with his snout covered up, in a sneaking manor 2 them, knowing that Khajits are never 2 be trusted, not even in the wilds of skyrim..... 

Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
Kein Drog
ikaram

(Not to ruin your post, but what or more likely who, are you and what are you trying to do, you can join but please use proper grammer and explain your actions. I am really confused about your post...

by Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
Kein Drog
ikaram

(Not to ruin your post, but what or more likely who, are you and what are you trying to do, you can join but please use proper grammer and explain your actions. I am really confused about your post...

ikaram
June 5, 2014

(sorry, learning Dovazhul can be tough when you aren't good at English... I only notice earlyer and wery as a mistake, but I think you can understand. The rest was just talking without a letter ('round stands for around, living' stands for living... My backstosry IS that I was a thief and an assasin, I use the same character for all my RP, I like to think it is the same story)

He looks at the guard. "It's cold 'ere, some warmth isn't too bad. I'm in the need of gold. I can be a mercenary if ya want. But not for too long... I hate bloody winter, I spend it in the Inn... Chillin'."

by ikaram
June 5, 2014

(sorry, learning Dovazhul can be tough when you aren't good at English... I only notice earlyer and wery as a mistake, but I think you can understand. The rest was just talking without a letter ('round stands for around, living' stands for living... My backstosry IS that I was a thief and an assasin, I use the same character for all my RP, I like to think it is the same story)

He looks at the guard. "It's cold 'ere, some warmth isn't too bad. I'm in the need of gold. I can be a mercenary if ya want. But not for too long... I hate bloody winter, I spend it in the Inn... Chillin'."

ikaram
June 5, 2014

(BTW, I wasn't sneaking, I was just walking normaly)

by ikaram
June 5, 2014

Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
ikaram

I wasn't talking to you, I understand you perfectly I'm talking about the guy who was confronting you, and Grokesh had spoken to you earlier, along with the Thane, Phelan

by Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
ikaram

I wasn't talking to you, I understand you perfectly I'm talking about the guy who was confronting you, and Grokesh had spoken to you earlier, along with the Thane, Phelan

1  2  3  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.