Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] *- The Darkness That Comes Before -*-

1  2 > >>  

Lokzii
June 7, 2014

Ah, hello... Your here.. But before we start, we must clarify a few rules. To determine which side you are on, before writing anything please put a

D

or a

S

at the start of your text.

D

Means Darkness and

S

Means Skyrim. Thanks for listening!

D

The ancient scrolls have foretold of the day the dragons will truly vanquish man. And today is the day. The ancient dragon Lokzii is holding a meeting. When you get there, don't forget to introduce yourself!

S

It's a normal day in Skyrim, you live in the peaceful town of Solitude and you are just going to sign up for the army (Imperial). Introduce yourself to the general, you never know, you might get the job!

by Lokzii
June 7, 2014

Ah, hello... Your here.. But before we start, we must clarify a few rules. To determine which side you are on, before writing anything please put a

D

or a

S

at the start of your text.

D

Means Darkness and

S

Means Skyrim. Thanks for listening!

D

The ancient scrolls have foretold of the day the dragons will truly vanquish man. And today is the day. The ancient dragon Lokzii is holding a meeting. When you get there, don't forget to introduce yourself!

S

It's a normal day in Skyrim, you live in the peaceful town of Solitude and you are just going to sign up for the army (Imperial). Introduce yourself to the general, you never know, you might get the job!

lycanlord1017
June 7, 2014

D

as i reach the top of the moutain i see see lokzii and i say hello lokzii i am ralek khajiit from skyrim but i am your brethren for i am dragonborn

by lycanlord1017
June 7, 2014

D

as i reach the top of the moutain i see see lokzii and i say hello lokzii i am ralek khajiit from skyrim but i am your brethren for i am dragonborn

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

D

Seeing Lokzii in person was astonishing to the Vampire Khajiit. She had heard the stories but none of them could prepare her for this.

"Hello, i'm Zahraji. I would wish to join your cause. Life's boring and it's time to destroy all the worthless mortals."

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 9, 2015

D

Seeing Lokzii in person was astonishing to the Vampire Khajiit. She had heard the stories but none of them could prepare her for this.

"Hello, i'm Zahraji. I would wish to join your cause. Life's boring and it's time to destroy all the worthless mortals."

Grolahmul
May 16, 2015
S

I go into the building that holds the imperial army sign-up
by Grolahmul
May 16, 2015
S

I go into the building that holds the imperial army sign-up

Sharsosah
May 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Sharsosah
May 17, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

(BTW, I'm an Argonian of all weapons) "Ahnok... Whoops, mind my words. I like speaking dragon. I mean hello. General, I would like to join your Army. I am fine with all weapons, and if I'm disarmed, I have some more tricks up my sleeve. I'm Dragonborn, you know, so Shouts are fine. I can also cast spells."

by Grolahmul
May 23, 2015

(BTW, I'm an Argonian of all weapons) "Ahnok... Whoops, mind my words. I like speaking dragon. I mean hello. General, I would like to join your Army. I am fine with all weapons, and if I'm disarmed, I have some more tricks up my sleeve. I'm Dragonborn, you know, so Shouts are fine. I can also cast spells."

roastedZork
June 16, 2015

D

I enter the location of the meeting, but all the dovah are surprised, for i hold a mortal body. when they ask why i am here, i say, "I am a servant of the dovah, and I will do anything i can to protect them. that includes killing the other mortals if i have to."

by roastedZork
June 16, 2015

D

I enter the location of the meeting, but all the dovah are surprised, for i hold a mortal body. when they ask why i am here, i say, "I am a servant of the dovah, and I will do anything i can to protect them. that includes killing the other mortals if i have to."

deadeye21
June 17, 2015

D

A redgaurd arrives 'you are searching for a new blade? I only help if there is enough coin and I am a great smith' The redgaurd throws away his robe and all he got was a set of steel plate and a enchanted steel sword called godkiller ' btw my name is farin My father was also a soldier in Hammerfell .

by deadeye21
June 17, 2015

D

A redgaurd arrives 'you are searching for a new blade? I only help if there is enough coin and I am a great smith' The redgaurd throws away his robe and all he got was a set of steel plate and a enchanted steel sword called godkiller ' btw my name is farin My father was also a soldier in Hammerfell .

roastedZork
June 21, 2015

D

"I do not need a blade, Farin. I have plenty at my home."

by roastedZork
June 21, 2015

D

"I do not need a blade, Farin. I have plenty at my home."

deadeye21
June 22, 2015

D

'I m no ordinary soldier I am also a good strategist and smith someone can repair your armor if needed '

by deadeye21
June 22, 2015

D

'I m no ordinary soldier I am also a good strategist and smith someone can repair your armor if needed '

roastedZork
June 22, 2015

"I'm good on armour, too." You finally notice I'm wearing ebony armour

by roastedZork
June 22, 2015

"I'm good on armour, too." You finally notice I'm wearing ebony armour

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
D

maybe a strategist then?
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
D

maybe a strategist then?

roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"My head can come up with an abundance of strategys just from seeing what I'm dealing with and knowing what I have to do."

by roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"My head can come up with an abundance of strategys just from seeing what I'm dealing with and knowing what I have to do."

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Ok you asked for help here i am I just came all the way over here from hammerfell
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Ok you asked for help here i am I just came all the way over here from hammerfell

roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"I didn't ask for help. maybe someone from Solitude did, though."

by roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"I didn't ask for help. maybe someone from Solitude did, though."

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.