Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite power

Hayden Sanders
June 8, 2014

As we all know there are alot of powers in skyrim, such as lycanthrope or Vamprism, so which is by far the best. I would have to say the "Vampire Lord" in dawnguard, because unlike it's wolf-like counter part it makes up in magical strength. 

by Hayden Sanders
June 8, 2014

As we all know there are alot of powers in skyrim, such as lycanthrope or Vamprism, so which is by far the best. I would have to say the "Vampire Lord" in dawnguard, because unlike it's wolf-like counter part it makes up in magical strength. 

Kronvullok
November 15, 2014

I'd have to agree with you. Vampire Lord all the way, though once you get all of the perks, what do you do then?

(I can't believe I'm the first one to post anything here after how long this thread has existed.)

by Kronvullok
November 15, 2014

I'd have to agree with you. Vampire Lord all the way, though once you get all of the perks, what do you do then?

(I can't believe I'm the first one to post anything here after how long this thread has existed.)

Kahdremonik
November 20, 2014

I like the passive power that comes with being an Imperial. You know, the 'more-money-in-random-places' power. that's my favorite.

by Kahdremonik
November 20, 2014

I like the passive power that comes with being an Imperial. You know, the 'more-money-in-random-places' power. that's my favorite.

dilaag
November 21, 2014

I personaly like the ability to turn into a warewolf. I like how you can easily clear dungeons that are otherwise hard to clear.

by dilaag
November 21, 2014

I personaly like the ability to turn into a warewolf. I like how you can easily clear dungeons that are otherwise hard to clear.

Kahdremonik
November 22, 2014
dilaag

Except that you can't loot anything. I hate not looting. It even says on my GamerTag, "Level 60 Lootaholic."

by Kahdremonik
November 22, 2014
dilaag

Except that you can't loot anything. I hate not looting. It even says on my GamerTag, "Level 60 Lootaholic."

hiith
November 23, 2014

My favourite, by far, is the ability to rename weapons whilst enchanting them, thus allowing me to have a "megaton bow", a "butterknife", or an "ebony sword of stabbing the crap out of everyone that even remotely annoys you or just looks funny, unless they're essential for a quest, in which they are invincible because of logic". Maybe.

by hiith
November 23, 2014

My favourite, by far, is the ability to rename weapons whilst enchanting them, thus allowing me to have a "megaton bow", a "butterknife", or an "ebony sword of stabbing the crap out of everyone that even remotely annoys you or just looks funny, unless they're essential for a quest, in which they are invincible because of logic". Maybe.

DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
hiith

You can't get weapon names that long, my last enchantment name: The blade of badassery.

I have invented a word!

by DovahKiinZaan
November 24, 2014
hiith

You can't get weapon names that long, my last enchantment name: The blade of badassery.

I have invented a word!

Sahkrahfaas
November 26, 2014

The Nightingale Strife power has saved my skin in a lot of situations. I was on low health with no potions because I was trying to kill the Markarth guard force with Apprentice level Destruction spells as a level 49 stealth warrior. I had to wear the Archmage robes, Savos Aren's amulet and a Ring of Replenishing (really should have got a Ring of Peeless Destruction though :D) and I used it on some guards and replenished most of my health which made the fight a lot easier. I'm gonna go with that or werewolf because they're kinda OP if you have enough health xD

by Sahkrahfaas
November 26, 2014

The Nightingale Strife power has saved my skin in a lot of situations. I was on low health with no potions because I was trying to kill the Markarth guard force with Apprentice level Destruction spells as a level 49 stealth warrior. I had to wear the Archmage robes, Savos Aren's amulet and a Ring of Replenishing (really should have got a Ring of Peeless Destruction though :D) and I used it on some guards and replenished most of my health which made the fight a lot easier. I'm gonna go with that or werewolf because they're kinda OP if you have enough health xD

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.