Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Werewolves or Vampire Lords

1  2 > >>  

valromar
June 10, 2014

My personal opinion is to be a vampire Lord because it is a lot easier to use and they have cooler abilities and spells.

by valromar
June 10, 2014

My personal opinion is to be a vampire Lord because it is a lot easier to use and they have cooler abilities and spells.

Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

I prefer Werewolf because they are more balenced than the vampire lord and I dislike the vampires on general practice.

by Mulqoreyn
June 10, 2014

I prefer Werewolf because they are more balenced than the vampire lord and I dislike the vampires on general practice.

Hayden Sanders
June 10, 2014

I have to say both of you are right, werewolves are alot faster and have alot more strenth in MEELE combat. Vampire Lords lack the speed and is a little bit weaker in MEELE, but makes up in pure vampric magic. In truth it is VERY hard to make a disscion on which one is better, but both are unique and can be better in your personal favorite!!!

by Hayden Sanders
June 10, 2014

I have to say both of you are right, werewolves are alot faster and have alot more strenth in MEELE combat. Vampire Lords lack the speed and is a little bit weaker in MEELE, but makes up in pure vampric magic. In truth it is VERY hard to make a disscion on which one is better, but both are unique and can be better in your personal favorite!!!

[deleted]
June 17, 2014
I've been both, so I understand both, but I have to say, werewolves are more honorable. Werewolf for life!
by [deleted]
June 17, 2014
I've been both, so I understand both, but I have to say, werewolves are more honorable. Werewolf for life!

DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

The Werewovles, I love their ability to melt into any situation and asses it quickly. They're fast and deadly, and can be deadly when there are thousands of people aropund

by DovLokThu
June 19, 2014

The Werewovles, I love their ability to melt into any situation and asses it quickly. They're fast and deadly, and can be deadly when there are thousands of people aropund

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Honestly, Vampire Lords and Werewolves are very equally matched. However, I have always been a more melee type class, so I almost always choose werewolf.

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Honestly, Vampire Lords and Werewolves are very equally matched. However, I have always been a more melee type class, so I almost always choose werewolf.

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016

I always liked to play as a vampire lord

by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016

I always liked to play as a vampire lord

Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Both in equal measure, really. 

by Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Both in equal measure, really. 

Serenical
March 9, 2016

I choose vampire for the singlular reason of passage to the Soul Cairn

by Serenical
March 9, 2016

I choose vampire for the singlular reason of passage to the Soul Cairn

Malboviing
March 13, 2016

Werewolf. 

by Malboviing
March 13, 2016

Werewolf. 

Aavalein
March 20, 2016

Werewolves. First of all, wolves. C'mon. And second of all, the vamp. lords are way to over-powered for their own good, though they do have a great storyline. Werewolf is more balanced, has good lore behind it, and it brings out my beast side. :P

by Aavalein
March 20, 2016

Werewolves. First of all, wolves. C'mon. And second of all, the vamp. lords are way to over-powered for their own good, though they do have a great storyline. Werewolf is more balanced, has good lore behind it, and it brings out my beast side. :P

Khalli
March 20, 2016

Ive always took liking to werewolves more but the vampire lord skill tree is very badass. 

by Khalli
March 20, 2016

Ive always took liking to werewolves more but the vampire lord skill tree is very badass. 

Aldurgein
April 14, 2016

Werewolf.

by Aldurgein
April 14, 2016

Werewolf.

Kaal do Olaak
April 18, 2016

One hundred percent towards werewolves. Not for the Companions, but for the perks to make them incredibly powerful with their sprint attack. Werewolves have terrible defense, but INCREDIBLE offense as a result!

by Kaal do Olaak
April 18, 2016

One hundred percent towards werewolves. Not for the Companions, but for the perks to make them incredibly powerful with their sprint attack. Werewolves have terrible defense, but INCREDIBLE offense as a result!

Duryoljot
April 18, 2016

Vampire Lords can pick up and throw approaching werewolves. Or paralyze them. And teleport away from them. And send hordes of undead after them. 

And if you've got the commitment you can blot out the sun and reign forever! 

I won't lie, I actually like it better in eternal darkness. Better atmosphere, and lot's of new dialogue, experiences...

Plus, your stats are ALL boosted by three hundred. Werewolves are usually 200, right? 250?

by Duryoljot
April 18, 2016

Vampire Lords can pick up and throw approaching werewolves. Or paralyze them. And teleport away from them. And send hordes of undead after them. 

And if you've got the commitment you can blot out the sun and reign forever! 

I won't lie, I actually like it better in eternal darkness. Better atmosphere, and lot's of new dialogue, experiences...

Plus, your stats are ALL boosted by three hundred. Werewolves are usually 200, right? 250?

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.