Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Future Elder Scrolls Games

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

We all know that the world of the Elder Scrolls is not over yet, and that wheel will keep on turning as prophecy after prophecy is unlocked and revealed to the world.

Many fans want to see the stories taken to Elsweyr, Black Marsh and even beyond. Other want new races, new wars, and for impossibly grand things to happen.

But what do you want to see in a future Elder Scrolls game? And why do you think it would be a good idea? What should Bethesda take a look at, or maybe turn their backs on?

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

We all know that the world of the Elder Scrolls is not over yet, and that wheel will keep on turning as prophecy after prophecy is unlocked and revealed to the world.

Many fans want to see the stories taken to Elsweyr, Black Marsh and even beyond. Other want new races, new wars, and for impossibly grand things to happen.

But what do you want to see in a future Elder Scrolls game? And why do you think it would be a good idea? What should Bethesda take a look at, or maybe turn their backs on?

[deleted]
July 2, 2014

I, personally, want to see the Aldmeri Dominion invade all of Tamriel, and to see everyone (Imperials, Nords, Dunmer, Argonian, Redguard... you name it) band together to protect their homes and hang onto the balance. Of course, our protagonist will have to have some awesome ability/power/gift to give that message a serious boost.

(Remember the line the Thalmor say in battle? "Behold the future! Behold the Thalmor!"? Well, that's what I'm talking about.)

by [deleted]
July 2, 2014

I, personally, want to see the Aldmeri Dominion invade all of Tamriel, and to see everyone (Imperials, Nords, Dunmer, Argonian, Redguard... you name it) band together to protect their homes and hang onto the balance. Of course, our protagonist will have to have some awesome ability/power/gift to give that message a serious boost.

(Remember the line the Thalmor say in battle? "Behold the future! Behold the Thalmor!"? Well, that's what I'm talking about.)

Alungolah
August 8, 2014

1. I want to be able to explore the entire continent again. If we could do it on DOS, why can't it be done on modern systems?

2. Keep Skyrim's fast travel system.

3. Bring the system of boats and stuff to travel from Morrowind.

4. Have a dynamic history system. What I mean is, you could meet a historian and he would say something like "I need some help with this book" or something and you can fill out your race, class, name, ETC., from the previous games, so it would say something like "The Dunmer Palamir, referred to in the prophecies of the Ashlanders as the Nerevarine, slew Dagoth Ur".

5. Have the game worlds reflect the way they've been changed in canon stories, for example, maybe have Vivec City become a big crater like it was in The Infernal City.

Well, that's all I can think off.

by Alungolah
August 8, 2014

1. I want to be able to explore the entire continent again. If we could do it on DOS, why can't it be done on modern systems?

2. Keep Skyrim's fast travel system.

3. Bring the system of boats and stuff to travel from Morrowind.

4. Have a dynamic history system. What I mean is, you could meet a historian and he would say something like "I need some help with this book" or something and you can fill out your race, class, name, ETC., from the previous games, so it would say something like "The Dunmer Palamir, referred to in the prophecies of the Ashlanders as the Nerevarine, slew Dagoth Ur".

5. Have the game worlds reflect the way they've been changed in canon stories, for example, maybe have Vivec City become a big crater like it was in The Infernal City.

Well, that's all I can think off.

Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

They should be about Alduin returning and you learn a shout to become a dragon when you fight him :D

by Maarstrunah
August 14, 2014

They should be about Alduin returning and you learn a shout to become a dragon when you fight him :D

Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

Heard an unconfirmed story at school of Elder Scrolls: VI to take place in Hammerfell in two years. Do not know if it is true or not.

by Mirkrilaar
September 5, 2014

Heard an unconfirmed story at school of Elder Scrolls: VI to take place in Hammerfell in two years. Do not know if it is true or not.

Phelan1019
September 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I don't think it is. My brother is seriously well-connected, so if there was something that big on the way, he would be one of the first to know about it.

by Phelan1019
September 6, 2014
Mirkrilaar

I don't think it is. My brother is seriously well-connected, so if there was something that big on the way, he would be one of the first to know about it.

Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

1. I agree on travelling throughout Tamriel, except in inner Black Marsh. Argonians are the only ones who can survive there, due to the vast array of diseases.

2. ES5's fast travel system would be beneficial, but I think it should be limited within the provice in which the hero currently is.

3. I would like to see a multiplayer Arena, accessable in the capital city of each province.       Examples: Imperial City, Solitude, Ebonheart, Daggerfall, etc.

by Phelan1019
September 6, 2014

1. I agree on travelling throughout Tamriel, except in inner Black Marsh. Argonians are the only ones who can survive there, due to the vast array of diseases.

2. ES5's fast travel system would be beneficial, but I think it should be limited within the provice in which the hero currently is.

3. I would like to see a multiplayer Arena, accessable in the capital city of each province.       Examples: Imperial City, Solitude, Ebonheart, Daggerfall, etc.

dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015

i hope they make a more real life mid evil game with new races and animals and you can visit skyrim and other places 

by dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015

i hope they make a more real life mid evil game with new races and animals and you can visit skyrim and other places 

CheeseLord
April 30, 2015
I would like to see either Hammerfell or Elsweyr. If Hammerfell, I'd like one of the questlines to be destroying the Aldmeri Dominion's assult. If Elsweyr, then one questline could be throwing out the Dominion.

An idea that my brother and I came up with was like another Arena. Better graphics, can roam all of Tamriel, etc. We didn't come up with a main quest, though.

by CheeseLord
April 30, 2015
I would like to see either Hammerfell or Elsweyr. If Hammerfell, I'd like one of the questlines to be destroying the Aldmeri Dominion's assult. If Elsweyr, then one questline could be throwing out the Dominion.

An idea that my brother and I came up with was like another Arena. Better graphics, can roam all of Tamriel, etc. We didn't come up with a main quest, though.

gtfobro
May 10, 2015

Please let me see Valenwood. Their citites move. Their trees, which holds their cities, moooove.

Other than that, Elseweyr, because I want to see all the different types of Khajiit come to life~ Born by different moon phases and what not.

And I want to know who makes all the miscellaneous stuff. Really, I do. All the pots, pans, tankards, flagons - but you don't see the blacksmith selling that kind of stuff.

I also want to see better magic spells. Yeah, I'll say it - flashier ones. Especially the destructive spells - they're very... bland. I suppose that's meant for more utility than elegance but, come on. It's ~magic~! Same thing with my want for a wider variety of weapons and fighting styles. Spears, chakram, advanced sneak attacks, etc. I want to feel special...

Maybe even live a war between the Deadric Princes. How exciting would that be? Choose a side, make allies and enemies. Sabotage each other according to their sphere. That sounds kinda fun haha

by gtfobro
May 10, 2015

Please let me see Valenwood. Their citites move. Their trees, which holds their cities, moooove.

Other than that, Elseweyr, because I want to see all the different types of Khajiit come to life~ Born by different moon phases and what not.

And I want to know who makes all the miscellaneous stuff. Really, I do. All the pots, pans, tankards, flagons - but you don't see the blacksmith selling that kind of stuff.

I also want to see better magic spells. Yeah, I'll say it - flashier ones. Especially the destructive spells - they're very... bland. I suppose that's meant for more utility than elegance but, come on. It's ~magic~! Same thing with my want for a wider variety of weapons and fighting styles. Spears, chakram, advanced sneak attacks, etc. I want to feel special...

Maybe even live a war between the Deadric Princes. How exciting would that be? Choose a side, make allies and enemies. Sabotage each other according to their sphere. That sounds kinda fun haha

Hahkel Meyarven
May 14, 2015

I like the idea of a dynamic history system - like what Dragon age Inquisition did. You may not be able to upload a previous game, but you could fill in the major events. Like if you  joined the thieves guild, did you do it before or after defeating Alduin or did you defeat Alduin before touching a side quest? Did you destroy the Dark Brotherhood or did you revel in the death you dispensed in the name of Sithis?

At the same time, I kinda like the idea of an ESVI that doesn't take place in Tamriel. What if we get to explore Akavir or Pyandorea? If we stay in Tamriel, I hope for Valenwood.

by Hahkel Meyarven
May 14, 2015

I like the idea of a dynamic history system - like what Dragon age Inquisition did. You may not be able to upload a previous game, but you could fill in the major events. Like if you  joined the thieves guild, did you do it before or after defeating Alduin or did you defeat Alduin before touching a side quest? Did you destroy the Dark Brotherhood or did you revel in the death you dispensed in the name of Sithis?

At the same time, I kinda like the idea of an ESVI that doesn't take place in Tamriel. What if we get to explore Akavir or Pyandorea? If we stay in Tamriel, I hope for Valenwood.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.