Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The World of Wyrmstooth

Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

About a month ago i discoverd a skyrim new lands/quest mod called "wyrmstooth", it sounded interesting so i gave it a try. Im not gona give many spoilers about it other than a plot:

The east empire company is having trouble with a dragon that is terrorizing skyrim so a member of it requests the dragonborns help in formign a team to defeat it, afterwards the dragon travels to the island of wyrmstooth and it reveals to have an even bigger plan than attacking skyrim....

Once i finished the main story, it was only a few quests but it was still awesome, i decided to explore the island for a bit longer. Throughout the island i found "wyrmstone ore" wich i was saddened to find i cant make anyhting with it. the mod creator said he plans to make it be a material for armor.

One of my favourite things in the mod is a sword called "goreduster" it is a sword with an enchant that ressurects a weak enemy when striking its dead body. But undoubtly my favourite part of the mod was the dragons fight, it was much like alduins (maybe even harder!) and it was realyl intense and hard for me.

All in all, i think its a great mod. I would recommend trying it yourself. Its a work in progress so expect bugs, but if you have played it wha tdo you think of it?

by Yoldrog
July 20, 2014

About a month ago i discoverd a skyrim new lands/quest mod called "wyrmstooth", it sounded interesting so i gave it a try. Im not gona give many spoilers about it other than a plot:

The east empire company is having trouble with a dragon that is terrorizing skyrim so a member of it requests the dragonborns help in formign a team to defeat it, afterwards the dragon travels to the island of wyrmstooth and it reveals to have an even bigger plan than attacking skyrim....

Once i finished the main story, it was only a few quests but it was still awesome, i decided to explore the island for a bit longer. Throughout the island i found "wyrmstone ore" wich i was saddened to find i cant make anyhting with it. the mod creator said he plans to make it be a material for armor.

One of my favourite things in the mod is a sword called "goreduster" it is a sword with an enchant that ressurects a weak enemy when striking its dead body. But undoubtly my favourite part of the mod was the dragons fight, it was much like alduins (maybe even harder!) and it was realyl intense and hard for me.

All in all, i think its a great mod. I would recommend trying it yourself. Its a work in progress so expect bugs, but if you have played it wha tdo you think of it?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.