Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have created a new website for Thu'um.

JohnW
August 7, 2014

Hello!

I  completely redesigned Thu'um.org out of boredom. If the admins are interested, I can send the template. It's not completely finished though. There's still work to be done. I've temporarily hosted it here, so you can check it out:

http://thuum.comule.com/

by JohnW
August 7, 2014

Hello!

I  completely redesigned Thu'um.org out of boredom. If the admins are interested, I can send the template. It's not completely finished though. There's still work to be done. I've temporarily hosted it here, so you can check it out:

http://thuum.comule.com/

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 7, 2014

Wow, this looks great! You've put a lot of work into this. I've been thinking about some redesigns myself. I can't guarantee I'll use it, but I wouldn't mind having that template handy.

by paarthurnax
August 7, 2014

Wow, this looks great! You've put a lot of work into this. I've been thinking about some redesigns myself. I can't guarantee I'll use it, but I wouldn't mind having that template handy.

TheBanditFirefighter
August 22, 2014

That is suprisingly good but for some reason I prefere this one. Allthough I don't think an upgrade or design change would be awful. Especially an upgrade that enables video.

by TheBanditFirefighter
August 22, 2014

That is suprisingly good but for some reason I prefere this one. Allthough I don't think an upgrade or design change would be awful. Especially an upgrade that enables video.

Odahviing
August 24, 2014

I love the design looks asthetically pleasing but needs to be a tad bit dumbed down so its not a hassle to browse and stuff.

by Odahviing
August 24, 2014

I love the design looks asthetically pleasing but needs to be a tad bit dumbed down so its not a hassle to browse and stuff.

Vulvokunah
August 31, 2014

Wow, this is awesome! Pruzah krotz! I wouldn't mind a design change, although (like you) I have kindof grown to the current design.

by Vulvokunah
August 31, 2014

Wow, this is awesome! Pruzah krotz! I wouldn't mind a design change, although (like you) I have kindof grown to the current design.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.