Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

If I could...

Lovaasseviing
August 13, 2014

If I had the money, I would get the site a teamspeak channel.... There would be rooms for all-DZ speakers, semi-DZ speakers and learning rooms... If only! 

Do you guys know of any ways to get a teamspeak server without out-of-pocket cash??

I have a monthly usage limit for internet so I can't host it.

by Lovaasseviing
August 13, 2014

If I had the money, I would get the site a teamspeak channel.... There would be rooms for all-DZ speakers, semi-DZ speakers and learning rooms... If only! 

Do you guys know of any ways to get a teamspeak server without out-of-pocket cash??

I have a monthly usage limit for internet so I can't host it.

hiith
August 16, 2014

I believe that some good alternatives would be Google Voice and/or Google Hangouts.

Google Hangouts works on pretty much all computers and smartphones, is completely free, and you can have group messages in text (and pictures) as well as video.

Google Voice is only available in the U.S., but it allows you to make conference calls and such with ordinary numbers and/or other Google Voice users. U.S. calls are free, and to make international calls it usually costs about $0.02 per minute.

These work through Google Accounts, which shouldn't be much of a problem to set up, especially if you already have a Gmail or YouTube account, or any Google account in general (it works off of those same accounts). Google Hangouts works through Google+.

These are just some suggestions, an I'm sorry that I couldn't suggest it sooner. But you might could also find some sort of app or something that allows you to make free conference calls.

by hiith
August 16, 2014

I believe that some good alternatives would be Google Voice and/or Google Hangouts.

Google Hangouts works on pretty much all computers and smartphones, is completely free, and you can have group messages in text (and pictures) as well as video.

Google Voice is only available in the U.S., but it allows you to make conference calls and such with ordinary numbers and/or other Google Voice users. U.S. calls are free, and to make international calls it usually costs about $0.02 per minute.

These work through Google Accounts, which shouldn't be much of a problem to set up, especially if you already have a Gmail or YouTube account, or any Google account in general (it works off of those same accounts). Google Hangouts works through Google+.

These are just some suggestions, an I'm sorry that I couldn't suggest it sooner. But you might could also find some sort of app or something that allows you to make free conference calls.

Lovaasseviing
August 16, 2014

That'd be neat.

I'm not sure how the conference call could work though.... It would probably have a lot of microphone white noise.

I'm hoping that maybe someone on this site has unlimited gigs of internet and can host a teamspeak server.... 

by Lovaasseviing
August 16, 2014

That'd be neat.

I'm not sure how the conference call could work though.... It would probably have a lot of microphone white noise.

I'm hoping that maybe someone on this site has unlimited gigs of internet and can host a teamspeak server.... 

Foduiiz
August 16, 2014

Mu fend drey daar. 

by Foduiiz
August 16, 2014

Mu fend drey daar. 

nolfokrent
August 18, 2014

I may or may not be able to. I'm not sure how much room on my computer it would take up, and I don't know how. But I would be willing to commit...

by nolfokrent
August 18, 2014

I may or may not be able to. I'm not sure how much room on my computer it would take up, and I don't know how. But I would be willing to commit...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.