Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

will it be cool to make a game recognicing thu'um?

codingneko
August 13, 2014

Hi, yesterday i was practicing dovahzul with a friend and i came up with an idea, what if we make a voice recognicer for skyrim that automatically throws the thu'um that you spoked, for example, imagine saying Fus Ro Dah and in the game you throw this thu'um without pressing anythng... i guess we can do so by making a mod but i don't know how to do so

by codingneko
August 13, 2014

Hi, yesterday i was practicing dovahzul with a friend and i came up with an idea, what if we make a voice recognicer for skyrim that automatically throws the thu'um that you spoked, for example, imagine saying Fus Ro Dah and in the game you throw this thu'um without pressing anythng... i guess we can do so by making a mod but i don't know how to do so

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 13, 2014

You can already do this with the Kinect.

by paarthurnax
August 13, 2014

You can already do this with the Kinect.

codingneko
August 13, 2014

Ahh nice, I didn't know that but is there a way to do it in PC? i do not have an Xbox 360 and i really want to try it, it has to be awesome!

by codingneko
August 13, 2014

Ahh nice, I didn't know that but is there a way to do it in PC? i do not have an Xbox 360 and i really want to try it, it has to be awesome!

codingneko
August 13, 2014

YEAHH I FOUND IT!! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5626/? theorically works, i'm gonna try to install it in a few days. 

by codingneko
August 13, 2014

YEAHH I FOUND IT!! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5626/? theorically works, i'm gonna try to install it in a few days. 

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 13, 2014

This mod looks like it might be able to do the trick, or this one.

by paarthurnax
August 13, 2014

This mod looks like it might be able to do the trick, or this one.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 13, 2014

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

by paarthurnax
August 13, 2014

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

codingneko
August 13, 2014

hahaha seems we found the same one, i will let you know when i got it installed because i am not at home and the PC i am using now is not able to even start the game xD

by codingneko
August 13, 2014

hahaha seems we found the same one, i will let you know when i got it installed because i am not at home and the PC i am using now is not able to even start the game xD

DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

Poor play station- can't handle the thu'um. (I'm more of an Xbox/PC kinda guy)

by DovahKiinZaan
October 27, 2014

Poor play station- can't handle the thu'um. (I'm more of an Xbox/PC kinda guy)

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

dear gods, there reallyl is a mod for this? Will be trying this out as soon as I can get a minute home alone.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

dear gods, there reallyl is a mod for this? Will be trying this out as soon as I can get a minute home alone.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.