When I Log Back Into Thuum.org

Foduiiz
August 14, 2014

by Foduiiz
August 14, 2014

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 14, 2014

And you will read and delete them one by one as Akatosh intended!

by paarthurnax
August 14, 2014

Ahmuldein
August 15, 2014

there is no way....i havent gotten .001% of that and you have been here a month longer! I call hacks!

by Ahmuldein
August 15, 2014

there is no way....i havent gotten .001% of that and you have been here a month longer! I call hacks!

nolfokrent
August 15, 2014

Oh, I'm sorry. I just burst out laughing when I saw this...

by nolfokrent
August 15, 2014

Oh, I'm sorry. I just burst out laughing when I saw this...

Mirkrilaar
August 17, 2014

90 trillion, 538 billion, 251 million, 573 thousand, 616. You sure you're not confusing that with the US National Debt? Lmao

by Mirkrilaar
August 17, 2014

90 trillion, 538 billion, 251 million, 573 thousand, 616. You sure you're not confusing that with the US National Debt? Lmao

Foduiiz
August 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Damn I should've set the number to be the exact value of that debt or some other significant number, see if anyone would notice. How did I not think of that!?

by Foduiiz
August 18, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Damn I should've set the number to be the exact value of that debt or some other significant number, see if anyone would notice. How did I not think of that!?

Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
paarthurnax

I died laughing xD.

by Loniizrath
October 20, 2014
paarthurnax

I died laughing xD.

Zauniglom
October 25, 2014
Foduiiz

So you didn't actually have that many?

Can we have a message-fest where everyone sends 10 messages each to Foduiiz? Roughly 29,900 messsages, and disable the 'read all' button?

by Zauniglom
October 25, 2014
Foduiiz

Can we have a message-fest where everyone sends 10 messages each to Foduiiz? Roughly 29,900 messsages, and disable the 'read all' button?

Foduiiz
October 26, 2014
Dinok
Foduiiz

I suppose this is going to happen regardless of my consent, so get it over with already. 

by Foduiiz
October 26, 2014
Dinok
Foduiiz

I suppose this is going to happen regardless of my consent, so get it over with already. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.