Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New words in Dovahzul

Vulvokunah
September 15, 2014

I've been trying to find words we haven't put in the dictionary yet. Do you guys have any ideas? You can barely find anything to get a new word out of these days.

(This could also be a reference for people)

by Vulvokunah
September 15, 2014

I've been trying to find words we haven't put in the dictionary yet. Do you guys have any ideas? You can barely find anything to get a new word out of these days.

(This could also be a reference for people)

Foduiiz
September 15, 2014

That's part of the challenge! If you really don't have any ideas, wait until the next Jarl's Bounty contest on the front page, though they're not frequent. 

by Foduiiz
September 15, 2014

That's part of the challenge! If you really don't have any ideas, wait until the next Jarl's Bounty contest on the front page, though they're not frequent. 

Vulvokunah
September 15, 2014
Foduiiz

Ok, then.

by Vulvokunah
September 15, 2014
Foduiiz

Ok, then.

Loniizrath
September 15, 2014
Foduiiz

Possibly for this very reason.

by Loniizrath
September 15, 2014
Foduiiz

Possibly for this very reason.

Sosurikrath
November 20, 2014

I can think of plenty of words not in Dovahzul yet, but they are largely modern words, which do not seem to be of the highest priority just yet. 

Edit: Turns out, thr android dictionary simply isnt up to date with the sites dictionary. So there are many modern words I was totally unaware of.

by Sosurikrath
November 20, 2014

I can think of plenty of words not in Dovahzul yet, but they are largely modern words, which do not seem to be of the highest priority just yet. 

Edit: Turns out, thr android dictionary simply isnt up to date with the sites dictionary. So there are many modern words I was totally unaware of.

Foduiiz
November 22, 2014
Sosurikrath

Vahzen. Arngeir, the app developer, hasn't been active for while now. 

by Foduiiz
November 22, 2014
Sosurikrath

Vahzen. Arngeir, the app developer, hasn't been active for while now. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.