A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New Learning.pdf

Sketchi Devil
September 17, 2014

Drem yol lok.

Nox hi fah miinahsul roti.

I'm sure my curositiy comes while the issue is already being targetted, but I wanted to inquire about the Learning.pdf. Originally, that is how I began to learn it and then I moved on to the Memrise courses with a good mix of daily practice. I am sitll in no aan in, but I am good at writing in general.

My question comes, is there currently work on revising it to create a new version with current rules as well and promote it to the community? I would be happy to take the task as I spend much of my free time here (awkardly lurking) and reveiwing the information available. I carry a netbook everywhere I go (although the battery is crap) and so I could tackle this everywhere I go. I do work and i do have little ones so I am not promising a new version in seven days and seven nights, but I know I take projects seriously. It would also boost my knowledge exponentially as I would need to learn the information I am presenting. Many things have changed in our dictionary and -affixes that it will make a new member extremely confused.

I'm sure this is bold if one considers my post count and my contributions so far (which is hardly anything) but if nothing else I'd like to be aware if this is something worth considering. : )

by Sketchi Devil
September 17, 2014

Drem yol lok.

Nox hi fah miinahsul roti.

I'm sure my curositiy comes while the issue is already being targetted, but I wanted to inquire about the Learning.pdf. Originally, that is how I began to learn it and then I moved on to the Memrise courses with a good mix of daily practice. I am sitll in no aan in, but I am good at writing in general.

My question comes, is there currently work on revising it to create a new version with current rules as well and promote it to the community? I would be happy to take the task as I spend much of my free time here (awkardly lurking) and reveiwing the information available. I carry a netbook everywhere I go (although the battery is crap) and so I could tackle this everywhere I go. I do work and i do have little ones so I am not promising a new version in seven days and seven nights, but I know I take projects seriously. It would also boost my knowledge exponentially as I would need to learn the information I am presenting. Many things have changed in our dictionary and -affixes that it will make a new member extremely confused.

I'm sure this is bold if one considers my post count and my contributions so far (which is hardly anything) but if nothing else I'd like to be aware if this is something worth considering. : )

Zauniglom
September 17, 2014

Go for it! I don't think there are plans, but I've not checked.

PRUZ1N DO GL5S!

by Zauniglom
September 17, 2014

Go for it! I don't think there are plans, but I've not checked.

PRUZ1N DO GL5S!

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 17, 2014

I have a bit of something started, but I don't expect to finish it in the near future - so go for it! Please refer to the Learn pages for all the most up to date information.

by paarthurnax
September 17, 2014

I have a bit of something started, but I don't expect to finish it in the near future - so go for it! Please refer to the Learn pages for all the most up to date information.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.