Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Accidentally talking dovahzul

1  2  3 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
September 21, 2014

Earlier in class I was answering a question and started talking dovahzul. This is a rare occurrence in any language of mine and has  happened twice. 

If it's ever happened to you what was your most embarrassing monent

by DovahKiinZaan
September 21, 2014

Earlier in class I was answering a question and started talking dovahzul. This is a rare occurrence in any language of mine and has  happened twice. 

If it's ever happened to you what was your most embarrassing monent

Ahmuldein
September 21, 2014

Occasionally I will accidentally say 'krosis' which is a little weird, not much else/

by Ahmuldein
September 21, 2014

Occasionally I will accidentally say 'krosis' which is a little weird, not much else/

Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
Ahmuldein

Vahzen! I have the urges to say "Krosis" to random people when I want to say "Sorry"!

by Mirkrilaar
September 22, 2014
Ahmuldein

Vahzen! I have the urges to say "Krosis" to random people when I want to say "Sorry"!

Demonwolf37
September 25, 2014

I've done it a few times, but only in Spanish class when I'm already thinking about speaking in a different language.

by Demonwolf37
September 25, 2014

I've done it a few times, but only in Spanish class when I'm already thinking about speaking in a different language.

Mul klo riik
October 1, 2014

I've almost (I hope!) turned in French papers that say tinvaak.

by Mul klo riik
October 1, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
October 2, 2014
Mul klo riik

Yep, I wrote a one hundred word essay in dovahzul

by DovahKiinZaan
October 2, 2014
Mul klo riik

Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
Mul klo riik

Actual or just runes? One hundred really isn't a lot come to think of it.

by Mul klo riik
October 2, 2014
DovaKiinZaan
Mul klo riik

Actual or just runes? One hundred really isn't a lot come to think of it.

DovahKiinZaan
October 3, 2014

Runes and words, 100 isn't much, but then when I apologised to my teacher, with krosis

by DovahKiinZaan
October 3, 2014

Runes and words, 100 isn't much, but then when I apologised to my teacher, with krosis

laaskred
October 13, 2014

I say 'zu'u lokal hi' to my GF every night, its strange but we have a laugh about it

by laaskred
October 13, 2014

I say 'zu'u lokal hi' to my GF every night, its strange but we have a laugh about it

DovahKiinZaan
October 13, 2014

*lokaal don't you mean 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 13, 2014

*lokaal don't you mean 

Sahkrahfaas
October 13, 2014

I sometimes nearly say krosis to people and I sometimes (voluntarily) talk to my dog in Dovahzul. I also wrote notes to my friend in French class in Dovahzul and I had to keep translating them. It's fun, but I haven't written anything in runes to my friend yet. Once I actually memorise dovahkiin...

DOV4K3N DOV4K3N DOV4K3N

by Sahkrahfaas
October 13, 2014

I sometimes nearly say krosis to people and I sometimes (voluntarily) talk to my dog in Dovahzul. I also wrote notes to my friend in French class in Dovahzul and I had to keep translating them. It's fun, but I haven't written anything in runes to my friend yet. Once I actually memorise dovahkiin...

DOV4K3N DOV4K3N DOV4K3N

RedEyesBDovah
December 8, 2014

I sometimes talk to my four year old niece in Doahzul. Usually I just greet her with "Drem yol lok", to which she asks me to repeat what I say. I usally just follow with "Just speaking in Dragontongue".

by RedEyesBDovah
December 8, 2014

I sometimes talk to my four year old niece in Doahzul. Usually I just greet her with "Drem yol lok", to which she asks me to repeat what I say. I usally just follow with "Just speaking in Dragontongue".

Kahdremonik
December 8, 2014

I'm only halfway through learning the Canon words, and because of it, I sometimes slip into a weird mix of Dovahzul and Russian. One such case was when I was talking to my dad over the phone, trying to teach him how to fix his computer on his own, and I had to repeat what I was trying to say. He said that it was just like when I was four, and trying to learn Spanish from my mom, and I mixed that with Russian, and gave both of my parents headaches....ah, good times, when we were young...

by Kahdremonik
December 8, 2014

I'm only halfway through learning the Canon words, and because of it, I sometimes slip into a weird mix of Dovahzul and Russian. One such case was when I was talking to my dad over the phone, trying to teach him how to fix his computer on his own, and I had to repeat what I was trying to say. He said that it was just like when I was four, and trying to learn Spanish from my mom, and I mixed that with Russian, and gave both of my parents headaches....ah, good times, when we were young...

dovahnite
December 9, 2014

I might have said Drem Yol Lok out loud once or twice, but that's about it. I still haven't picked up too much of the Dovahzul yet :/

by dovahnite
December 9, 2014

I might have said Drem Yol Lok out loud once or twice, but that's about it. I still haven't picked up too much of the Dovahzul yet :/

DovahKiinZaan
December 9, 2014
dovahnite

Ahnok, lok thuum, guur, krosis. It's embarrassing, huh?

by DovahKiinZaan
December 9, 2014
dovahnite

Ahnok, lok thuum, guur, krosis. It's embarrassing, huh?

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.