Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Elder Scrolls Jumpscares

1  2 > >>  

Sahkrahfaas
October 11, 2014

I've had a lot of jumpscares from Skyrim, and I thought I'd share them here. Anyone else who wants to share their TES jumpscares is welcome :)

I was in Bthardamz doing Peryite's quest last night, and you know how the spiders come out of those doors in the walls to attack you? Well. Three of them all dropped onto me at the same time with no warning and I got the fright of my life XD

I'm currently trying to do the Kyne's Sacred Trials quest and I was going after the wolf guardian, and I got ambushed by two trolls. When I finished, a deer ran in front of me and I have no idea why but it made me jump as well.

The wolf guardian keeps crashing my whole game and quite frankly I've had enough of it. Once we get our hard drive in the post it'll hopefully fix :/

by Sahkrahfaas
October 11, 2014

I've had a lot of jumpscares from Skyrim, and I thought I'd share them here. Anyone else who wants to share their TES jumpscares is welcome :)

I was in Bthardamz doing Peryite's quest last night, and you know how the spiders come out of those doors in the walls to attack you? Well. Three of them all dropped onto me at the same time with no warning and I got the fright of my life XD

I'm currently trying to do the Kyne's Sacred Trials quest and I was going after the wolf guardian, and I got ambushed by two trolls. When I finished, a deer ran in front of me and I have no idea why but it made me jump as well.

The wolf guardian keeps crashing my whole game and quite frankly I've had enough of it. Once we get our hard drive in the post it'll hopefully fix :/

Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

I think my biggest jumpscare is when I walked out of my house and there's a dragon RIGHT THERE.

by Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

I think my biggest jumpscare is when I walked out of my house and there's a dragon RIGHT THERE.

Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

Walking down the road, listening to Wind Guide You, just got done killing a dragon, when out of no where, Saber cat attacks me!!! I fucking screamed!! xD

by Mirkrilaar
October 14, 2014

Walking down the road, listening to Wind Guide You, just got done killing a dragon, when out of no where, Saber cat attacks me!!! I fucking screamed!! xD

Sahkrahfaas
October 14, 2014

That happened to me as well, sometimes not even with sabre cats lol

This one's not much of a jumpscare, but it's the Peryite quest again (much scare :o). I gave the stuff to Kesh to make the incense and when I exited the dialogue I looked at the pot thing. Turned out there was a random dragon skeleton trying to climb the tree O.o When I finished the quest I used th Raise Zombie spell on it to throw it down the cliff XD

by Sahkrahfaas
October 14, 2014

That happened to me as well, sometimes not even with sabre cats lol

This one's not much of a jumpscare, but it's the Peryite quest again (much scare :o). I gave the stuff to Kesh to make the incense and when I exited the dialogue I looked at the pot thing. Turned out there was a random dragon skeleton trying to climb the tree O.o When I finished the quest I used th Raise Zombie spell on it to throw it down the cliff XD

Loniizrath
October 15, 2014

Playing the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion, just taking a leisurely stroll around Dementia, when out of nowhere, two skinned hounds attack me from behind. I nearly sh*t myself!

by Loniizrath
October 15, 2014

Playing the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion, just taking a leisurely stroll around Dementia, when out of nowhere, two skinned hounds attack me from behind. I nearly sh*t myself!

DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2014

Doing the dawn guard quest in black reach cave, at the waterfall I fell and saw a dozen eyes reflecting the light, a dozen spider eyes

(I'm arachnophobic)

by DovahKiinZaan
October 16, 2014

Doing the dawn guard quest in black reach cave, at the waterfall I fell and saw a dozen eyes reflecting the light, a dozen spider eyes

(I'm arachnophobic)

dovahnite
November 12, 2014

First time I did the Molag Bal quest it was about 1 AM. About the point where Molag started talking and making all the furniture float around, I legitimately had to stop playing and pick it up again the next day.

Later I discovered it was all bark and no bite D:

by dovahnite
November 12, 2014

First time I did the Molag Bal quest it was about 1 AM. About the point where Molag started talking and making all the furniture float around, I legitimately had to stop playing and pick it up again the next day.

Later I discovered it was all bark and no bite D:

Korahvax
January 31, 2015

Just recently I was fighting a dragon down in the Rift. Normal dragon and hit it several times with the bow. It flew out of my vision for a second so I looked around for Serana (disappears all the time this girl!) and suddenly I turned a tad more and just got a sudden faceful of dragon body and scales! Wasn't scary but certainly jumped!

Then there was the time I was sneaking around a draugr crypt because I'm too afraid to run right through. Sneaking along rows of those standing alcoves, when I stopped and just happened to look to my left and saw a massive pair of boots....attached to legs. Did the classic slow look up and there was a draugr wight. Wasn't far in the game so...I had a mini heart attack.

by Korahvax
January 31, 2015

Just recently I was fighting a dragon down in the Rift. Normal dragon and hit it several times with the bow. It flew out of my vision for a second so I looked around for Serana (disappears all the time this girl!) and suddenly I turned a tad more and just got a sudden faceful of dragon body and scales! Wasn't scary but certainly jumped!

Then there was the time I was sneaking around a draugr crypt because I'm too afraid to run right through. Sneaking along rows of those standing alcoves, when I stopped and just happened to look to my left and saw a massive pair of boots....attached to legs. Did the classic slow look up and there was a draugr wight. Wasn't far in the game so...I had a mini heart attack.

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
I was walking, went into 3rd person view to check out my Argonian, and its not exactly a jump scare but creeped me out. He was SMILING. You could see the teeth, oh my god it was creepy
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
I was walking, went into 3rd person view to check out my Argonian, and its not exactly a jump scare but creeped me out. He was SMILING. You could see the teeth, oh my god it was creepy

DovahKiinZaan
January 31, 2015

How's dark fall passage? You walk across a bridge, it snaps and you fall along a waterfall, despite the fact that you're an Argonian you still struggle to keep your head above, you go under and get shot out, and you see a million eyes...

Your worst nightmare... Eight frostbite spiders hanging from the ceiling. 

by DovahKiinZaan
January 31, 2015

How's dark fall passage? You walk across a bridge, it snaps and you fall along a waterfall, despite the fact that you're an Argonian you still struggle to keep your head above, you go under and get shot out, and you see a million eyes...

Your worst nightmare... Eight frostbite spiders hanging from the ceiling. 

KhagraTheJester
February 3, 2015

All the gargoils in that dang castle to get to the soul cairn scary balls

by KhagraTheJester
February 3, 2015

All the gargoils in that dang castle to get to the soul cairn scary balls

YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

You know the area when you go to Ustengrav, that swamp out of no where a Frostbite Spider jumped at me. My heart hurt for about 1 minute after that. Another time I was going to Riverwood and I got scared of a bunny,

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 3, 2015

You know the area when you go to Ustengrav, that swamp out of no where a Frostbite Spider jumped at me. My heart hurt for about 1 minute after that. Another time I was going to Riverwood and I got scared of a bunny,

Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

I'm in a room in Hag's end after getting the ancient Shrouded armor and killing a few witches. i started exploring the room i killed those witches in, and all of a sudden, Frostbite Spider spawns behind my back. I didn't hear it. The jumpscare was when my Argonian groaned from getting poisoned.

Also, after I left Hags End, there was a witch on a table, dead. I went up to examine her, when all of a sudden, a witch I didn't see conjured 2 Frost Trolls on either side of the table. Scared the crap outta me!

Also, Yol, you know your farengar glitch? half-dead Farengar can teleport, apparetly. Creeped the crap out of my first time it happened. I thought I legitamitly killed him!

by Grolahmul
September 5, 2015

I'm in a room in Hag's end after getting the ancient Shrouded armor and killing a few witches. i started exploring the room i killed those witches in, and all of a sudden, Frostbite Spider spawns behind my back. I didn't hear it. The jumpscare was when my Argonian groaned from getting poisoned.

Also, after I left Hags End, there was a witch on a table, dead. I went up to examine her, when all of a sudden, a witch I didn't see conjured 2 Frost Trolls on either side of the table. Scared the crap outta me!

Also, Yol, you know your farengar glitch? half-dead Farengar can teleport, apparetly. Creeped the crap out of my first time it happened. I thought I legitamitly killed him!

dragonborn739
September 5, 2015

When I was a beginner in Skyrim, and I had pretty basic Elven Armor, I was in a cave (I forget the name) and I hadn't seen any draugur for a while. My mom walked in and said something to me, and I forgot to pause the game. I looked back, and a Draugur Deathlord jumped in front of me and One Hit Killed me with an ebony greatsword. I didn't even know it was possible to find Deathlords at that low of a level. Scared the crap out of me man.

by dragonborn739
September 5, 2015

When I was a beginner in Skyrim, and I had pretty basic Elven Armor, I was in a cave (I forget the name) and I hadn't seen any draugur for a while. My mom walked in and said something to me, and I forgot to pause the game. I looked back, and a Draugur Deathlord jumped in front of me and One Hit Killed me with an ebony greatsword. I didn't even know it was possible to find Deathlords at that low of a level. Scared the crap out of me man.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015
Grolahmul

lol

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015
Grolahmul

lol

1  2 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.