Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragonborn DLC

strunkahriik
October 30, 2014

I have hundreds of hours poured into playing Skyrim without any of the DLC's... And even though I've still not completed all of the quests (Including the main quest), I want to know if the Dargonborn DLC is worth my time and money. I've recently been interested in collecting all of the Dragon Priest masks, and I know Dragonborn adds some more to the mix. 

So, what are your opinions?

by strunkahriik
October 30, 2014

I have hundreds of hours poured into playing Skyrim without any of the DLC's... And even though I've still not completed all of the quests (Including the main quest), I want to know if the Dargonborn DLC is worth my time and money. I've recently been interested in collecting all of the Dragon Priest masks, and I know Dragonborn adds some more to the mix. 

Mirkrilaar
October 30, 2014
vokunvahlok

In order to collect all the main masks, you need to complete the main quest line. I, personally, do not possess the DLC, although I would love to. From what Ive seen, it is definetly worth the time and money to get! Riding dragons is absolutely priceless! Miraak is also difficult so I hear, which is good since it adds a big challenge.

by Mirkrilaar
October 30, 2014
vokunvahlok

In order to collect all the main masks, you need to complete the main quest line. I, personally, do not possess the DLC, although I would love to. From what Ive seen, it is definetly worth the time and money to get! Riding dragons is absolutely priceless! Miraak is also difficult so I hear, which is good since it adds a big challenge.

strunkahriik
October 30, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Quick note, I've collected a few of the masks already without going all the way through the main quest. Rahgot and Krosis come to mind. Anyways, it's cool to hear that there is at least some challenge to the DLC. I feared it was just a new area filled with bandits and a few dungeons. I don't know much about it at all honestly, but having your words helps a lot. Thanks Mirk!

by strunkahriik
October 30, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Quick note, I've collected a few of the masks already without going all the way through the main quest. Rahgot and Krosis come to mind. Anyways, it's cool to hear that there is at least some challenge to the DLC. I feared it was just a new area filled with bandits and a few dungeons. I don't know much about it at all honestly, but having your words helps a lot. Thanks Mirk!

Zauniglom
October 30, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Miraak is also difficult so I hear

Yes, he is fairly difficult.

I would totally recommend buying it.

by Zauniglom
October 30, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Miraak is also difficult so I hear

Yes, he is fairly difficult.

I would totally recommend buying it.

DovahKiinZaan
October 31, 2014

I think it is the best of all DLC, if you have the money I'd say get it. And yes, Miraak has legendary power

by DovahKiinZaan
October 31, 2014

I think it is the best of all DLC, if you have the money I'd say get it. And yes, Miraak has legendary power

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

imo Miraak himself was a bit of a disappointment, but the rest of the DLC was fantastic. It easily could have been its own game, in its own right, with how much there is to do and explore.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

imo Miraak himself was a bit of a disappointment, but the rest of the DLC was fantastic. It easily could have been its own game, in its own right, with how much there is to do and explore.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.