Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Paarthurnax

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

Late in the game you get the choice to become a blade and kill paarthurnax or never speak to Delphine again and let him live. What did you do?

I killed him, looked at his body and reloaded a previous save, I then stole the blades armour.

Simple: I let him live

by DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

Late in the game you get the choice to become a blade and kill paarthurnax or never speak to Delphine again and let him live. What did you do?

I killed him, looked at his body and reloaded a previous save, I then stole the blades armour.

Simple: I let him live

Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

I let him live. Ain't no way Imma kill anything helpful. I did go ahead and take (not steal) all of the Blades' stuff.

by Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

I let him live. Ain't no way Imma kill anything helpful. I did go ahead and take (not steal) all of the Blades' stuff.

DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

Why do I like paarthurnax so much? I don't know

by DovahKiinZaan
November 4, 2014

Why do I like paarthurnax so much? I don't know

Sahkrahfaas
November 5, 2014

I didn't kill him. I don't want to kill him. From what I've seen the Blades don't do anything apart from give you stuff that kills dragons easier, the Greybeards and Paarthurnax actually do something useful. Finding more word walls and meditating on words of power will always be more helpful in the long run than an enchanted katana and a set of armour I'll never use.

by Sahkrahfaas
November 5, 2014

I didn't kill him. I don't want to kill him. From what I've seen the Blades don't do anything apart from give you stuff that kills dragons easier, the Greybeards and Paarthurnax actually do something useful. Finding more word walls and meditating on words of power will always be more helpful in the long run than an enchanted katana and a set of armour I'll never use.

DovahKiinZaan
November 5, 2014

Yes, I just stole the armour. I think when you meditate on fus you're overpowered

by DovahKiinZaan
November 5, 2014

Yes, I just stole the armour. I think when you meditate on fus you're overpowered

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

I killed Paarthurnax. I'm a horrible person, I know. The worst part is how the Greybeards talk to you afterwards. 0/10 will not do again.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

I killed Paarthurnax. I'm a horrible person, I know. The worst part is how the Greybeards talk to you afterwards. 0/10 will not do again.

Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014

I feel a lot of people are making seperate threads for the same topic. Sadly, its this one. Dovahnite, you have my deepest sympathies! I...killed him too. I vowed Id never do it again, and eternal hatred and revenge on the Blades propaganda and brainwashing.

Also moved this to The Hearth.

by Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014

I feel a lot of people are making seperate threads for the same topic. Sadly, its this one. Dovahnite, you have my deepest sympathies! I...killed him too. I vowed Id never do it again, and eternal hatred and revenge on the Blades propaganda and brainwashing.

Also moved this to The Hearth.

DovahKiinZaan
November 10, 2014

Did you know: the greybeards will send thugs if you steal, and will send assassins if you kill paarthurnax?

by DovahKiinZaan
November 10, 2014

Did you know: the greybeards will send thugs if you steal, and will send assassins if you kill paarthurnax?

Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Where'd you hear the assassin part? I know about the thugs.

by Mirkrilaar
November 10, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

Where'd you hear the assassin part? I know about the thugs.

dovahnite
November 10, 2014

I've not seen any assassins yet, but I've noticed that after killing Paarth they seem to become hostile to you if you attack them.

(Yes, I tried the sneak attack stealth training things on the Greybears. I told you I was a horrible person.)

by dovahnite
November 10, 2014

I've not seen any assassins yet, but I've noticed that after killing Paarth they seem to become hostile to you if you attack them.

(Yes, I tried the sneak attack stealth training things on the Greybears. I told you I was a horrible person.)

DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

I heard the assassins off the wiki and my friend got attacked by them while I was round his

by DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

I heard the assassins off the wiki and my friend got attacked by them while I was round his

Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014

I'd let the assassin kill me. I feel as if I deserve it. After what the Greybeards said to me, I felt sick to my stomach over what I did.

by Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014

I'd let the assassin kill me. I feel as if I deserve it. After what the Greybeards said to me, I felt sick to my stomach over what I did.

DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

I cried, reloaded a new save and then swore, never to think about being a blade again. 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

I cried, reloaded a new save and then swore, never to think about being a blade again. 

Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

I didn't play Skyrim for three days. Everytime I did, I got a stomach ache. Then, to make it worse, his skeleton just kept following me where I went. It was like it was asking me "Why?" I couldn't reload because I went too far to. So, I deleted it and started again. I guess this is the reason why I serve him today.

by Mirkrilaar
November 11, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

I didn't play Skyrim for three days. Everytime I did, I got a stomach ache. Then, to make it worse, his skeleton just kept following me where I went. It was like it was asking me "Why?" I couldn't reload because I went too far to. So, I deleted it and started again. I guess this is the reason why I serve him today.

DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

You look at his dead body... And you don't get why you killed him. Or why you care- he was (in my case is) awesome 

by DovahKiinZaan
November 11, 2014

You look at his dead body... And you don't get why you killed him. Or why you care- he was (in my case is) awesome 

1  2  3  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.