Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Spiraling Away

strunkahriik
November 21, 2014

Hey guys, I'm going to leave for a little while so I can deal with some personal issues. You may not have seen me around the site much in the first place, but I'm just saying you won't again for a time. I'll continue working on the Dovahzul Dictionary for iOS, so don't worry much about that.

Anyways, take care everyone, I'll see you again eventually.

by strunkahriik
November 21, 2014

Hey guys, I'm going to leave for a little while so I can deal with some personal issues. You may not have seen me around the site much in the first place, but I'm just saying you won't again for a time. I'll continue working on the Dovahzul Dictionary for iOS, so don't worry much about that.

Anyways, take care everyone, I'll see you again eventually.

strunkahriik
November 21, 2014

Oh, forgot to mention I will check my inbox occassionally incase something urgent comes up.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much away. No forums unless you talk on my thread, and no community wall.

Sorry everyone, but thank you.

by strunkahriik
November 21, 2014

Oh, forgot to mention I will check my inbox occassionally incase something urgent comes up.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much away. No forums unless you talk on my thread, and no community wall.

Sorry everyone, but thank you.

Kahdremonik
November 22, 2014

Hey, no worries man. We all need some off-time for these kinds of things, once in a while.

by Kahdremonik
November 22, 2014

Hey, no worries man. We all need some off-time for these kinds of things, once in a while.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.