Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Transcendence

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
November 22, 2014

Backstory: I was walking in Riverwood, when a courier approached me. He said he had a message from a roaming doctor around Bromjunaar that had discovered something unusual. The letter said for me to go and see him immediately. I went to Bromjunaar to find a person wearing a strange suit and a man tied up to a table. There appeared to be a black mist in the air. The doctor said the man was speaking in a strange language amd that the only word he could make out was 'Alduin'. I calmly told him that Alduin was dead and there was no way he could return. He told me that that was what he heard. Soon enough, the man started speaking again. I recognized the language as dovahzul and translated it for him. He was speaking of ' knowing only Alduin as his god and master and is a willing and humble servant to his deeds '. I immediately got worried. The doctor turned to grab his stuff, but his suit tore on something. The mist seemed to enter his suit and he started acting strange suddenly. He started speaking nonsense, then in dovahzul. Again, speaking the same thing the man was. Then the mist appeared to come after me. I got on my horse and rode as fast as I could, hoping that that would be the last I ever heard about it.

by Mirkrilaar
November 22, 2014

Backstory: I was walking in Riverwood, when a courier approached me. He said he had a message from a roaming doctor around Bromjunaar that had discovered something unusual. The letter said for me to go and see him immediately. I went to Bromjunaar to find a person wearing a strange suit and a man tied up to a table. There appeared to be a black mist in the air. The doctor said the man was speaking in a strange language amd that the only word he could make out was 'Alduin'. I calmly told him that Alduin was dead and there was no way he could return. He told me that that was what he heard. Soon enough, the man started speaking again. I recognized the language as dovahzul and translated it for him. He was speaking of ' knowing only Alduin as his god and master and is a willing and humble servant to his deeds '. I immediately got worried. The doctor turned to grab his stuff, but his suit tore on something. The mist seemed to enter his suit and he started acting strange suddenly. He started speaking nonsense, then in dovahzul. Again, speaking the same thing the man was. Then the mist appeared to come after me. I got on my horse and rode as fast as I could, hoping that that would be the last I ever heard about it.

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014

*An Imperial, a rather tall one at that, is hunched over a workbench, tinkering on a set of heavy looking armor. It is a dark grey and somewhat resembles Daedric armor. It has been bolstered by dragon scales and a mineral some like to call 'Enchanted Ice.' Tubes trail from the pauldron to the massive left gauntlet, magic radiating from the construction. The man is close-shaven, stubble covering a few hard-earned scars on his face while his piercing blue eyes focus on the set of tools in his hands.*

*Suddenly, the large stalhrim gem on the centre of the breastplate glows a heavenly blue, and the claws of the large gauntlet crackle with electricity. The man hisses in pain and excitement, some of the magic jolting into his calloused fingers. Quickly, he pulls on a thick leather shirt which is followed by gloves, and he reassembles the armor onto his heavily muscled frame.*

"There, it's finally done."

*He fails to notice as a cloud of black smoke rises behind him. But, he does hear it whisper maliciously as it reaches for his body.*

'HIN SIL LOS D3, J8R.'

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014

*An Imperial, a rather tall one at that, is hunched over a workbench, tinkering on a set of heavy looking armor. It is a dark grey and somewhat resembles Daedric armor. It has been bolstered by dragon scales and a mineral some like to call 'Enchanted Ice.' Tubes trail from the pauldron to the massive left gauntlet, magic radiating from the construction. The man is close-shaven, stubble covering a few hard-earned scars on his face while his piercing blue eyes focus on the set of tools in his hands.*

*Suddenly, the large stalhrim gem on the centre of the breastplate glows a heavenly blue, and the claws of the large gauntlet crackle with electricity. The man hisses in pain and excitement, some of the magic jolting into his calloused fingers. Quickly, he pulls on a thick leather shirt which is followed by gloves, and he reassembles the armor onto his heavily muscled frame.*

*He fails to notice as a cloud of black smoke rises behind him. But, he does hear it whisper maliciously as it reaches for his body.*

'HIN SIL LOS D3, J8R.'

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik

'HIN SIL LOS D3, J8R.'

*It starts to surround you.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik

'HIN SIL LOS D3, J8R.'

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014

Random: Great music to listen to while doing this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0P1tHJnSvv4&list=PLFA710601F5C7FEB9

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014

Random: Great music to listen to while doing this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0P1tHJnSvv4&list=PLFA710601F5C7FEB9

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*As soon as the mist coils as if to strike, the Imperial moves through a narrow gap that the mist hadn't yet filled, stepping out onto the road.*

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*As soon as the mist coils as if to strike, the Imperial moves through a narrow gap that the mist hadn't yet filled, stepping out onto the road.*

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*It slowly starts to follow.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial strolls casually to the front of his house before reaching inside the door momentarily, still unaware of the hissing mist. He pulls a sign out, and hangs it on the door. It reads: Out to Adventure! Back whenever I get bored. He sighs fondly as he remembers his many travels before shaking his head and locking the door.*

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial strolls casually to the front of his house before reaching inside the door momentarily, still unaware of the hissing mist. He pulls a sign out, and hangs it on the door. It reads: Out to Adventure! Back whenever I get bored. He sighs fondly as he remembers his many travels before shaking his head and locking the door.*

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*A man walks down the road unaware. He walks into the mist and slows down to a stop. He just stands there strangly and begins to speak dovahzul. He walks into the mist passively, still repeating the same phrase.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*A man walks down the road unaware. He walks into the mist and slows down to a stop. He just stands there strangly and begins to speak dovahzul. He walks into the mist passively, still repeating the same phrase.*

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial furrows his brow.*

"What are you gibbering on about?"

*He glances at the man in the mist before doing a double take and watches the mist.*

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*He glances at the man in the mist before doing a double take and watches the mist.*

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The man ignores you and the mist continues to expand.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

"You'd better not have set a fire in my forge, man. What are you doing anyway?"

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The mist starts to get closer to you and the man continues to ignore you while he disappears deep in the black mist.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*The mist starts to get closer to you and the man continues to ignore you while he disappears deep in the black mist.*

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial steps steadily backward and raises his left arm, the enormous gauntlet crackling with power.*

"What in Oblivion is that floating around you?"

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*The Imperial steps steadily backward and raises his left arm, the enormous gauntlet crackling with power.*

Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He disappears.*

by Mirkrilaar
November 24, 2014
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He disappears.*

Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He disappears.*

*The Imperial frowns before curling his clawed fingers around the cloud of magic in the gauntlet's grasp, drawing in ambient magic with a hum as power builds in the stalhrim nodes.*

"What are you?"

by Kahdremonik
November 24, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik
Mirkrilaar

*He disappears.*

*The Imperial frowns before curling his clawed fingers around the cloud of magic in the gauntlet's grasp, drawing in ambient magic with a hum as power builds in the stalhrim nodes.*

"What are you?"

1  2  3  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.