Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A Community "Chat"

Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015

I think the idea of an actual community "Chat" where we actually talk to each other is a great idea to get to know each other better, but sadly, zu'u ni onik. I am not wise towards computers or have any idea on how this may work. Any thoughts, ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

by Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015

I think the idea of an actual community "Chat" where we actually talk to each other is a great idea to get to know each other better, but sadly, zu'u ni onik. I am not wise towards computers or have any idea on how this may work. Any thoughts, ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Rahvaatzul
January 3, 2015

I'll try and build a proof of concept TS3 server with a free domain + free hosting which will inevitably be replaced as I will have to restart many times and break sh*t.

by Rahvaatzul
January 3, 2015

I'll try and build a proof of concept TS3 server with a free domain + free hosting which will inevitably be replaced as I will have to restart many times and break sh*t.

Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Cabotagee

Sounds good! (Whatever that is you're doing) Post a link or something when you're done.

by Mirkrilaar
January 3, 2015
Cabotagee

Sounds good! (Whatever that is you're doing) Post a link or something when you're done.

DovahKiinZaan
January 4, 2015

Why did my mic break?!

by DovahKiinZaan
January 4, 2015

Why did my mic break?!

DovahKiinZaan
January 4, 2015
Cabotagee

Doesn't TS3 cost stupid-as* amounts?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 4, 2015
Cabotagee

Doesn't TS3 cost stupid-as* amounts?

Kosenu
January 6, 2015

Oh, voice chat. Seems really awesome to me, I would finally have a chance to work on pronounciation.

by Kosenu
January 6, 2015

Oh, voice chat. Seems really awesome to me, I would finally have a chance to work on pronounciation.

Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015
Kosenu

Amen. And we can actually hear each other speak dovahzul, and hear each other period.

by Mirkrilaar
January 6, 2015
Kosenu

Amen. And we can actually hear each other speak dovahzul, and hear each other period.

Kosenu
January 6, 2015

Y'all can hear my "masculine" voice. Whoopie!

by Kosenu
January 6, 2015

Y'all can hear my "masculine" voice. Whoopie!

Foduiiz
January 13, 2015

Skype then?

by Foduiiz
January 13, 2015

Skype then?

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

Sounds good, to those who have skype.

by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

Rahvaatzul
January 19, 2015

Guys! I actually managed to get a domain to fucking fecking work! Too bad we already have one

by Rahvaatzul
January 19, 2015

Guys! I actually managed to get a domain to fucking fecking work! Too bad we already have one

Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
Rahvaatzul

Sorry!

by Mirkrilaar
January 19, 2015
Rahvaatzul

Sorry!

RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015
BoDuSil

Do we have a skype group or something? I would love to chat!

by RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015
BoDuSil

Do we have a skype group or something? I would love to chat!

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

What?

by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

What?

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.