Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Strange happening in Skyrim.

Arylos
January 3, 2015

Who remembers Alvor and Sigrid? The smiths from Riverwood? I'll make this short. Earlier, I attacked some vigilantes of Stendarr on a deserted road and I killed them. My bounty was removed because no one saw. I pass through Riverwood (which isn't far) and those two start attacking me. Even better, everyone else was attacking them. The guards weren't even attacking me. The guards stepped in and Alvor, Sigrid, and Faendal (who was the first to attack Sigrid) were all killed. What the heck happened? I doubt those two worshipped Stendarr or anything. I am highly confused and a little angry because Faendal was still in a quest with me and now that he's dead, I failed it. 

by Arylos
January 3, 2015

Who remembers Alvor and Sigrid? The smiths from Riverwood? I'll make this short. Earlier, I attacked some vigilantes of Stendarr on a deserted road and I killed them. My bounty was removed because no one saw. I pass through Riverwood (which isn't far) and those two start attacking me. Even better, everyone else was attacking them. The guards weren't even attacking me. The guards stepped in and Alvor, Sigrid, and Faendal (who was the first to attack Sigrid) were all killed. What the heck happened? I doubt those two worshipped Stendarr or anything. I am highly confused and a little angry because Faendal was still in a quest with me and now that he's dead, I failed it. 

DovahKiinZaan
January 4, 2015

I don't know, I'll have to check, but it sounds like a bug. 

I have heard of this before and I went to try it but I couldn't find any, however I think that may just be a coincidence. And anyway, they, like all other Nords, worship Stendarr. 

by DovahKiinZaan
January 4, 2015

I don't know, I'll have to check, but it sounds like a bug. 

I have heard of this before and I went to try it but I couldn't find any, however I think that may just be a coincidence. And anyway, they, like all other Nords, worship Stendarr. 

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015
Gee in my game the mannequins in proudspire manor just killed my wife.
by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015

DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2015

I'm already nervous around mannequins, after I found one of them mysteriously wearing armour that I hadn't given them!

by DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2015

I'm already nervous around mannequins, after I found one of them mysteriously wearing armour that I hadn't given them!

Sahkrahfaas
January 18, 2015

Apparently mannequins can go all Toy Story and come to life... I haven't seen it myself, though.

I was doing The Wolf Queen Awakened today and when I got Potema's remains I went to that overlook-y thing through the tunnels behind the throne. I looted the chest and went back in, then I heard a Sparks spell go off somewhere. I went back to the place where I killed all the Draugr servants, and where Potema's spirit was, there was a constant beam of that shock stuff she used going in a broken oval around the room, and it was moving once or twice every minute, it was just a constant beam of purple lightning and it made a hell of a lot of noise. It creeped me out so I went out of the room back towards the way back to the Temple of the Divines. When I was going through the tunnels to the door back, there were random shocks going off on the wall beside me...

And when I got back to the Blue Palace, I got stuck like I had my axe and dagger out, but they were sheathed and not in my hands. I could pan the camera around myself though, and Falk would look at my head which was significantly lower down than normal while I was doing that. I got stuck like that until I equipped two Firebolts near the Shrine of Talos east of Whiterun when I was fighting some people, after going in and out of the Blue Palace a couple of times and fast travelling to a fort near the Shrine of Talos to put Torygg's horn there. It was pretty funny xD

by Sahkrahfaas
January 18, 2015

Apparently mannequins can go all Toy Story and come to life... I haven't seen it myself, though.

I was doing The Wolf Queen Awakened today and when I got Potema's remains I went to that overlook-y thing through the tunnels behind the throne. I looted the chest and went back in, then I heard a Sparks spell go off somewhere. I went back to the place where I killed all the Draugr servants, and where Potema's spirit was, there was a constant beam of that shock stuff she used going in a broken oval around the room, and it was moving once or twice every minute, it was just a constant beam of purple lightning and it made a hell of a lot of noise. It creeped me out so I went out of the room back towards the way back to the Temple of the Divines. When I was going through the tunnels to the door back, there were random shocks going off on the wall beside me...

And when I got back to the Blue Palace, I got stuck like I had my axe and dagger out, but they were sheathed and not in my hands. I could pan the camera around myself though, and Falk would look at my head which was significantly lower down than normal while I was doing that. I got stuck like that until I equipped two Firebolts near the Shrine of Talos east of Whiterun when I was fighting some people, after going in and out of the Blue Palace a couple of times and fast travelling to a fort near the Shrine of Talos to put Torygg's horn there. It was pretty funny xD

DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2015
Okay, I feel a mannequin creepypasta coming on...
by DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2015
Okay, I feel a mannequin creepypasta coming on...

BoDuSil
January 19, 2015
Lol thats why I built my house in Haafingar. Has a nice view if solitude, and no mannequins :-)
by BoDuSil
January 19, 2015
Lol thats why I built my house in Haafingar. Has a nice view if solitude, and no mannequins :-)

KhagraTheJester
January 23, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

I thought Nords were all about Talos? Stendarr makes sense but i dunno.

by KhagraTheJester
January 23, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

I thought Nords were all about Talos? Stendarr makes sense but i dunno.

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

Instead of worshipping the eight divines they have nine divines, all equal except for akatosh, who is the maker of everything (except for sweet rolls)

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

Instead of worshipping the eight divines they have nine divines, all equal except for akatosh, who is the maker of everything (except for sweet rolls)

Spyro
September 29, 2015

Walking around skyrim one day, and a horse fell from the sky, how or why I'll never know.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

Walking around skyrim one day, and a horse fell from the sky, how or why I'll never know.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015
Spyro

I've seen that one lots of times, it's hilarious the first time

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015
Spyro

I've seen that one lots of times, it's hilarious the first time

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

I was riding my horse then I suddenly stand up. It looks really weird.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Grolahmul
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

IKR? It doesn't make sense. I'm guessing the game can't handle the speed of the horse, and you go to beta modeling position.

by Grolahmul
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

IKR? It doesn't make sense. I'm guessing the game can't handle the speed of the horse, and you go to beta modeling position.

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I'll leave you guys with one note. Rorikstead, it is a small town yes, it is also believed that a little more than 50% of it's people are Daedric worshipers. If you want to hear the whole story please do PM me. It is a rather interesting story to hear along with know.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I'll leave you guys with one note. Rorikstead, it is a small town yes, it is also believed that a little more than 50% of it's people are Daedric worshipers. If you want to hear the whole story please do PM me. It is a rather interesting story to hear along with know.

Rocko324
November 25, 2015
BoDuSil

RIP BpDusil's wife....she was killed by a mannequin....Illuminati, or Daedric? Dun dun duuuuuun.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015
BoDuSil

RIP BpDusil's wife....she was killed by a mannequin....Illuminati, or Daedric? Dun dun duuuuuun.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.