Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Gold Bank

1  2  3  4 > >>  

Loniizrath
January 7, 2015

Welcome! This thread is for a new service I'm starting called the Gold Bank. It's a bank for your gold.

I hear you asking "Why put my gold in a bank?"

Well, a couple of reasons. Maybe you want to manage your spending. Maybe you want to keep your gold safe from certain individuals from obtaining it through less-than-legitimate means. But there's two more appealing reasons: Interest and Loans.

If you open an account with the bank, you can deposit gold. Every week, you will recieve 0.5% interest on the gold in your account. That means if you put 100 gold into your account on the first day of the month, you'll have 102 by the end of the month.

You can also take out loans of up to 1,000 gold from the bank. You'll have to pay back the money you borrowed, plus 5%, after six weeks' time, otherwise you'll begin accumulating debt, at a rate of 0.5% per week. If your loan debt exceeds triple the amount loaned, your account will be closed, and deposited funds will not be returned. You cannot take out another loan until the first is paid.

You may not have more than 100,000 gold in the bank, and you may only deposit 5,000 per day.

To open an account, simply reply to this topic. An initial deposit of 50 gold is required. Subsequent transactions will be carried out via PM.

by Loniizrath
January 7, 2015

Welcome! This thread is for a new service I'm starting called the Gold Bank. It's a bank for your gold.

I hear you asking "Why put my gold in a bank?"

Well, a couple of reasons. Maybe you want to manage your spending. Maybe you want to keep your gold safe from certain individuals from obtaining it through less-than-legitimate means. But there's two more appealing reasons: Interest and Loans.

If you open an account with the bank, you can deposit gold. Every week, you will recieve 0.5% interest on the gold in your account. That means if you put 100 gold into your account on the first day of the month, you'll have 102 by the end of the month.

You can also take out loans of up to 1,000 gold from the bank. You'll have to pay back the money you borrowed, plus 5%, after six weeks' time, otherwise you'll begin accumulating debt, at a rate of 0.5% per week. If your loan debt exceeds triple the amount loaned, your account will be closed, and deposited funds will not be returned. You cannot take out another loan until the first is paid.

You may not have more than 100,000 gold in the bank, and you may only deposit 5,000 per day.

To open an account, simply reply to this topic. An initial deposit of 50 gold is required. Subsequent transactions will be carried out via PM.

Mirkrilaar
January 7, 2015

I'm thinking about making an account. It'd be nice to have my gold safe from my own foolishness! Haha

by Mirkrilaar
January 7, 2015

I'm thinking about making an account. It'd be nice to have my gold safe from my own foolishness! Haha

Loniizrath
January 7, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Alright, an account has been opened in your name.

by Loniizrath
January 7, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Alright, an account has been opened in your name.

Koorahlok
January 8, 2015

I'd open an account but I got no gold, can I still open one?

by Koorahlok
January 8, 2015

I'd open an account but I got no gold, can I still open one?

Loniizrath
January 8, 2015

50 g initial deposit required. Krosis.

by Loniizrath
January 8, 2015

50 g initial deposit required. Krosis.

VolburGrohiik
January 9, 2015

I don't even know how to make gold.

by VolburGrohiik
January 9, 2015

I don't even know how to make gold.

Loniizrath
January 10, 2015

Submit words and post on the forums.

by Loniizrath
January 10, 2015

Submit words and post on the forums.

nolfokrent
January 13, 2015

This is a really good idea! I'll let you know about the once-in-a-blue-moon time when my gold actually exceeds 50!

(nice logo, by the way.)

by nolfokrent
January 13, 2015

This is a really good idea! I'll let you know about the once-in-a-blue-moon time when my gold actually exceeds 50!

(nice logo, by the way.)

DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2015

If I make an account can you close it off from me for two months?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 18, 2015

If I make an account can you close it off from me for two months?

Loniizrath
January 18, 2015
Sure.
by Loniizrath
January 18, 2015
Sure.

Kosenu
January 18, 2015

I'd like to open an account. Sending 500g your way!

by Kosenu
January 18, 2015

I'd like to open an account. Sending 500g your way!

Loniizrath
January 18, 2015
Your account has been opened.
by Loniizrath
January 18, 2015
Your account has been opened.

Ahvorah
January 21, 2015

I would like to open an account. I will make an initial deposit of 75g.

by Ahvorah
January 21, 2015

I would like to open an account. I will make an initial deposit of 75g.

Loniizrath
January 22, 2015

Alright, send me the gold.

by Loniizrath
January 22, 2015

Alright, send me the gold.

BoDuSil
January 22, 2015

Lol BoDuSil wonders, is it an actual bank or dovah fraud

by BoDuSil
January 22, 2015

Lol BoDuSil wonders, is it an actual bank or dovah fraud

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.