Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

You. Yes, you.

The Wanderer
January 14, 2015

A river, a forest, a peak. Many peaks, if truth be told. The ones in the tavern don’t believe me. Let them waste away with their mead while they can. But you...I can see it in your eyes. Frin. Eagerness. You have tasted the bitter foresight. You have seen the powers that dwell in the dark and beyond the reaches of Mundus.

Do you know how to get there? Where? Here, of course. A stone doorway in the sky. Ruins locked in mist. I’ve been there myself. I have seen things no living eyes have seen. Things are in motion now that can only be stopped by time itself.

Follow the Sign of the Thief to the Twofold Crown. Under its shadow lies what you seek. You’re not seeking anything? Mey. Of course you are. Kos nir dez. You must be the hunter of your own fate, not its prey.

Not like I’ve become.

Our fates are tangled now, twisted along the currents of time. But if we had a map - a map! That is what I have.

How I found it doesn’t matter, not to you. My currents are taking me elsewhere. I have no choice but to follow. You, on the other hand, you are not yet lost. Go. Find the secrets I could not. Should you return, you may see me again. There may yet be another tale to tell.

by The Wanderer
January 14, 2015

A river, a forest, a peak. Many peaks, if truth be told. The ones in the tavern don’t believe me. Let them waste away with their mead while they can. But you...I can see it in your eyes. Frin. Eagerness. You have tasted the bitter foresight. You have seen the powers that dwell in the dark and beyond the reaches of Mundus.

Do you know how to get there? Where? Here, of course. A stone doorway in the sky. Ruins locked in mist. I’ve been there myself. I have seen things no living eyes have seen. Things are in motion now that can only be stopped by time itself.

Follow the Sign of the Thief to the Twofold Crown. Under its shadow lies what you seek. You’re not seeking anything? Mey. Of course you are. Kos nir dez. You must be the hunter of your own fate, not its prey.

Not like I’ve become.

Our fates are tangled now, twisted along the currents of time. But if we had a map - a map! That is what I have.

How I found it doesn’t matter, not to you. My currents are taking me elsewhere. I have no choice but to follow. You, on the other hand, you are not yet lost. Go. Find the secrets I could not. Should you return, you may see me again. There may yet be another tale to tell.

Kosenu
January 14, 2015

EDIT: Sahvot, not Sahvaat.

EDIT 2: Just realised that Rahnaar is a word of its own, meaning sanctuary. Krosis!

by Kosenu
January 14, 2015

EDIT: Sahvot, not Sahvaat.

EDIT 2: Just realised that Rahnaar is a word of its own, meaning sanctuary. Krosis!

Mirkrilaar
January 14, 2015

Hints: Follow the Sign of the Thief to the Twofold Crown

The Dragonstones he possesses are VLADROG, same as the "VLADR" above without the "O" and "G".

by Mirkrilaar
January 14, 2015

Hints: Follow the Sign of the Thief to the Twofold Crown

The Dragonstones he possesses are VLADROG, same as the "VLADR" above without the "O" and "G".

Mirkrilaar
January 14, 2015

Intel from Hermeaus Mora!!!

The name: Forelnaar.  Fo-rel-naar

by Mirkrilaar
January 14, 2015

Intel from Hermeaus Mora!!!

The name: Forelnaar.  Fo-rel-naar

DovahKiinZaan
January 15, 2015

Okay... There are dragon priest names.

by DovahKiinZaan
January 15, 2015

Okay... There are dragon priest names.

DovahKiinZaan
January 15, 2015

Does he remind anyone of 'Septimus Sigmus'?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 15, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Yes!

by Mirkrilaar
January 15, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

Yes!

DovahKiinZaan
January 17, 2015

Maybe they're the same guy?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 17, 2015

Maybe they're the same guy?

Aaliizah
January 23, 2015

Oooooooh, was this a hint? This was totally a hint.

by Aaliizah
January 23, 2015

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015
Aaliizah

What was a hint?

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015
Aaliizah

What was a hint?

Mirkrilaar
January 23, 2015

I dont know,. I think hes refering to Paarthurnax's post. If thats the case, the hint was the "Word of the Week".

by Mirkrilaar
January 23, 2015

I dont know,. I think hes refering to Paarthurnax's post. If thats the case, the hint was the "Word of the Week".

DovahKiinZaan
January 31, 2015

I think jarl gjalund is on and has something to do with this. 

by DovahKiinZaan
January 31, 2015

I think jarl gjalund is on and has something to do with this. 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.